WSJD - Red Sprite

Guys, I think I like this series.

Boku no Hero Academia World Trigger

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/wsj-survey
www19.zippyshare.com/v/Xo8IY0OE/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my interest is piqued

I think this has a good start, yes it's pretty fast paced but we got to know a lot about the world without making it a boring infodump and now the intro is over so we'll get to know the characters a bit more

Check out this very specifically focused on cutie. A military chick who might become a major character, perhaps? Yes please.

This actually got a good laugh out of me. This protagonist is out of his mind.

One of the danger I foresee is that it's difficult for a story to create tension and make the reader afraid for its protagonist when said protagonist has electricity powers and super speed. It doesn't have a clear weakness or limit.

Will you post the Togashi x Kishi interview today?

For better or worse that's addressed at the end of this chapter.

sure

This is the only thing I don't really care for. I want airship combat, I don't care about dude versus dude.

Anyway, here's the survey:
viz.com/wsj-survey

I feel pretty 'meh' about this so far. Maybe the later chapters will be better. At least the MC's power is cool.

Author Comments

Cool, thanks.

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

Forgot

WSJD Red Sprite DDL: www19.zippyshare.com/v/Xo8IY0OE/file.html

chapter 3

So this kid is literally young Magneto.

Interesting that MC is shirtless so often, I like it.

His shota designs are great but Iron Knight was ruined by Teppei having either a hole or an eye in his chest.

Way better than iron knight, I like the nip propaganda too.
Burgers with their false freedom can't beat the katana.

I'm honestly liking it
Hope Viz picks it up

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Mono, even if your friend is half naked you should try to contain your boner.

I still hope he's a girl.

This chapter was significantly better than the previous 2.

However yeah this is pretty worrying. I thought that this was going to be more like cool sky battles and rescue missions but now there are "generals" aka "bosses" that are gonna be fought that will clearly make this eventually become about power levels over time. I can already see it happening.

That said, I think I will follow this if Viz picks it up or it gets translated. I think that first chapter was just an awful first impression really

Not with a bulge like that.

Don't they all have the same thunder power? Seems kinda boring but i guess there will be a difference.

It could be a puffy vulva.

I'd guess that they'll find different applications for their powers, and since everyone is a cyborg they might have different hardware.

I dont know having a kid declaring war on one nation and trying to create some slave revolution is one thing but there are other nations too and some of them use those human experiments what they were called too, then all the politics involved.
So would be pretty much a war against the world or greatest nations instead of one.

Also even with superpower he must be pretty much an autist to underestimate the military power of a nation that much.
Of course in like all shounen series the military will be absolute incompetent though so he has a easy game.

Am I only one who likes this more than other two new titles?

Only thundercore or we gonna get some silly cores later? metalcore, firecore and whatever core next. Its just beginning but I dont have any high hopes on this.

No way, how would you even explain a fire core working?
Even with thundercore they are still mostly normal humans, no playing around with dna or crap to make them super humans, just inserting some stupid core inside them however that works.

With fire core they would burn their skin, so we would have some always bandaged kind of people or what?

Now that the intro is done with, can we stop going sanic fast?

Author has to get crazy creative with thunder properties then. Its going to be top comedy if every battle is a battle of " *teleports behind you* "

The pacing already seems to have the brakes on. It's mostly the first issue that was a complete mess of story.

I want Mono and MC to have hot shota sex now.

>Its going to be top comedy if every battle is a battle of " *teleports behind you* "
Kubo did it

not exactly high praise, anything is better than love rush and neverland is glacially paced so far

first chapter felt like it was scripted for a one-shot

Well to be honest I dont trust the author to be very creative, the setting already, the way the story moves, all that is like he wants quickly skipr any problems he may have to think about and as if he wants to write the plot as the manga continues.
Having not worked out some clear base setting for most things in this case nations and politics would be more important, is kind of a bad idea for a longer running series.
So yeah Prota is OP defeats all guys if needed in at least the second battle and that is it.

Also see only the prota using some electro powers, the generals are probably going to be cyborgs or something, dont think those are thundercore humans.

Case in point, since that was top comedy.

Hori will always be a furry.

Did you stop dumping Shokugeki no Soma?

That's a cool way to make an exit
Thanks for the dump

>the WHOLE WORLD is watching

Can't say I give a shit about a world you haven't bothered to build first

No Neverland?

I don't think Vizanon likes that series anymore

I don't like it either but I remembered him saying he'll keep dumping it in spite of his distaste for it.

Born Leader. Is probably the son of some higher-up.

I did say that, but I was worn down enough to change my mind.

I think I posted a DDL for it in the World Trigger thread, though. Like, in the OP.

The kids in Red Sprite flying around in an airship remind me of Lindbergh.