WSJD - Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

We approach the end, dear friends. It is in sight. Takuan and Batsu is not long for this world.

If you'd like to buy volume 1:
Physical: cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1985547
Digital: honto.jp/ebook/pd_27988482.html

Boku no Hero Academia World Trigger Red Sprite

Other urls found in this thread:

www19.zippyshare.com/v/xe5a9DBI/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good riddance. Series was hot trash. I mean, really, did you faggots actually like the series outside of the constant ass shots from that loli demon character?

The fanservice pages weren't even that lewd or well drawn. Series was destined for early cancellation from the beginning.

RIP in pieces, Takubatsu.

Yeah. It did some rather good things with action and characters, I think. The loli stuff was a bonus.

How often was Mc shirtless?
I stopped reading after the first few chapters.

Who is this guy?

MC's adopted brother/childhood friend. His mom took the kid in after his parents died. In return, he killed Takuan's mom and fucked off. Causes some other problems afterword, too. He is the final boss, basically. He also killed Batsu's dad, the Enma.

With that art style it was obvious it wouldn't last long.

WSJD Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary DDL: www19.zippyshare.com/v/xe5a9DBI/file.html

Author Comments (MS)

I thought it had a good blend of humor, action, and fanservice. It does feel a bit raw as a comic- the layouts are unremarkable and the backgrounds are very Kubo.

Takuon may have been missing something as a main character, but Batsu was a breath of fresh air. Perhaps she was too fresh to catch a wide audience though.

>all new comer is just complaining how Jump is full with nobodies at the moment

Kimetsu no Yaiba

>He keeps at it with the melon seeds

This is hilarious man

Thanks for the dump OP

tabata really likes his melons huh

>Hating on batsu

you are not my bix nood

I hope the author moves to a different magazine