Anybody got any good tips for gassing jews?

anybody got any good tips for gassing jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zyklon B or carbon dioxide?

Which is better?

No sorry, I only know about masturbation death chair maintenance and skin lamp care.

im geussing Zyklon B is the better option sence thats what hitler used
this is my first time gassing a jew so i need good advice

also does anyone here speak dindu?

Don't use wooden doors.
Don't have gaps at bottom of doors.
Make sure doors can be bolted and locked.

start watching anime

Gift them canned beans

I would have thought that CO2 was better?

Funny that the word "Gift" in German means "poison."
Themoreyouknow.jpngif

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING

PUT ASIDE AN HOUR OF YOUR TIME

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

The Truth will stand on its own merit
by Benjamin H. Freedman
Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman in New York City. He was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He defected from the Jewish movement in 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and most of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the USA.

Freedman had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations involved in gaining power in the USA. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

Honestly just do not use gas or use gas on rare occasions as it is far less effective at killing then bullets to the head (and alot more expensive).

If you are gonna start killing Jews you might as well have them walk deep into the woods and then shoot them over an expensive gas chamber.

The gas chamber should only be used on holocaust survivors or those Jews in power (even the children of said survivors).

Gassing jews in the pussy way to do it IMO. If I was to exterminate the jew menace once and for all. I'd go for the public execution of a small handfull of elite jews via guillotine. I'd want it well estrablished for a thousand years that this is the fate of traitors. Perhaps the greatest power the jews have over the goyim is our ignorance. We must become ignorant no more. the screeching kike has no power in the light of the sun. It would be a fate worse than the gas chamber for them

can i put other non whites in the gas chambers like blacks,hispanics or arabs?

An Italian jew should be gassed every 5,000 kikes. Keeps the machinery well lubricated.

Don’t use Zyklon-B. It’s good for killing lice but not for killing jews. You have to manually pour the pellets into the room so make sure the roof has holes to support the mesh columns. The ones at Auschwitz did not as you can see by the ruins. Also make sure not to do it underground where it’s colder and moist like at Aushwitz or it won’t react.

Don’t use diesel exhaust either like they did at Treblinka and Sobibor. There is no lethal CO and the oxygen content would keep the jews alive indefinitely.

I recommend Sarin or mustard gas. The kinds of chemicals that the Germans had stockpiled and weren’t using in war or on jews for some reason, choosing instead to use a deli using pesticide and diesel exhaust

>carbon dioxide
you meant monoxide

carbon monoxide is better, however it is harder to transport, while "Zyklon B" (hydrogen cyanide) can be made on the spot from pellets of sodium cyanide with commonly available hydrochloric acid

Well i just spray david star on a muslim bakery....and then these pedos start killing each other
Amazing...try it

Best way is in your imagination

No, I meant carbon dioxide.

Ever see Apollo 13?

HELP
GOT DNA DONE
I'M 3% JEWISH IT SAYS
IS THIS THE TRUTH OR AN ERROR? I'M 75% SCANDINAVIAN AND 20% GERMAN OTHERWISE

Should we pretend to believe liars to keep the liars happy that they successfully pulled their lie off?

Angela Merkel certainly believes this.

Use non-fatal white phosphorous like Israel.

thanks for all the advice but i gotta ask whats worse a jew an arab a black or a hispanic?

23andme is owned by people affilated with Jewgle and known to add jewish admixture to bad goyim who know importance of ancestry, as a way to turn them into good goyim.

gib proofs

How about try a real poison instead of a delouser.
Or just shoot them since you need to cremate as well anyways.
Or force them to work since they are in your camp anyways.
Whatever you do do not provide them with swimming pools, theatres, and freedom of communion as they might conspire.

There probably isn't any but there also isn't proof that it works 100%
In fact I remember hearing about serious limitations put on thse tests by geneticists

Zyklon B is very slow and inefficient for gassing kikes (or humans) because it's a slow release insecticide, which is reason #1,488 why the holocaust didn't happen. Here's a test where volunteers were exposed to it and nothing happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM

CO2 would work, in principle with a suitable chamber you could use pretty much any gas in large quantities and it would kill by displacing the oxygen.

The point about CO2 is that when you're done using it ; you can vent it directly to the atmosphere.

>anybody got any good tips for gassing jews?

Make sure your gas chamber has a rickety wooden door that opens inward. That seems to be the key to success if you want to gas thousands at a time. Also, build your chamber one floor below the ovens where you will later completely cremate the remains.

Don't forget to have nowhere near enough ovens and a single lift that can only transport a few bodies at a time. (We know from blueprints discovered a few years ago that the Auschwitz "gas chamber" was actually a morgue, in that context it makes sense.)

Population genetics is a little fuzzy, in particular there is overlap between Italian and (((Ashkenazi.))) I wouldn't worry about it unless you start feeling cravings to extort shekels and genocide whites.