Gangstalking is real

Think I'm a schizo? Think I think I'm being gangstalked? The answer to both of these questions is no. Don't believe me?

All deniers read these wikipedia pages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)

Then watch this video in its entirety

youtube.com/watch?v=xZMNoIB6w30

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4ojdha/intel_x86_cpus_come_with_a_secret_backdoor_that/d4dfdf0
news.softpedia.com/news/intel-x86-cpus-come-with-a-secret-backdoor-that-nobody-can-touch-or-disable-505347.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=ioZfQsGZKlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QH2OG-x2Xbc
youtube.com/watch?v=xOLNNyyoJxA
youtube.com/watch?v=-RND66VZ8DY
youtube.com/watch?v=OdmDp8_l-3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i was gangstalked a couple years, just be defensive and productive when they try to fuck with your timeline you gotta combat it with your own security you cant draw these people out but you can do better than they want you to

You guys already bragged about doing it when you threatened to bash and talked about how you harassed my family. Get a new schtick.
P.S. I still have your doxx, kid. Maybe we should discuss why you're home and online 24/7, eh?

>you cant draw these people out
Yes you can.

>gangstalking
Idk if you guys are losing it for real or if this is just next level trolling

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8

It depends on how far they want to push it, really
I don't believe in doxxing, but a man has his limits

Gangstalking is a real phenomena, and the technology that is used to achieve it is the same tech that will be used to mentally project 'the word of god' into as many minds as they can if project bluebeam is activated.
That being said, this is more of an topic.

bump

Go to /ptg/, they are very accepting of gangstalking. A number of posters there are gangstalked because of their support of trump and because they were investigating hillary.

bump

Did Kennedy actually say this?

How the fuck do you get gangstalked in your basements, faggots?

Hate to break it to you OP but you're not important enough for them to expend resources on. Unless you're on the cutting edge and delivering actual blows you're just a fucking normie... Unless you're doing WellAware1, Children of the Covenant tier shit the forces of darkness wouldn't wipe their asses with you. If you don't know what Im talking about it's because youre a fucking normie of zero significance in the great game

Ive seen before videos of people actually catching the stalkers on vid.
Like in their own houses leaving hidden cams, when they were away.

Yes...maybe...no...I don't know...

If you want people to take you at all seriously, try not using quotes that have absolutely no verifiable source.

Search Intel ME backdoor.

Fake and Gay. Kennedy never said that

It's rare, but gangstalking is real. Folks with very unique pasts like being victims of SRA are the ones targeted. So little is known, and so much bad info out there. The shit is real, though.

It can be dangerous.

I wish someone would care enough about me to gangstalk me.

bump

I'm being stalked by someone on /r9k/ ama.

i havent left my house in like 3 years. it would suck to be a gang stalker for me and just wait outside 24/7 like a faggot lol

Go to /x/ with this garbage you mentally broken faggots

No one is wasting resources following useless NEETS

How's you know I was a NEET? What else do you know? Stop posting shit about me you fucking creep.

This, they are reinforcing or perhaps even sparking mental illness. It’s a control strategy/ scare tactic for reclusives, autistics, agoraphobics, actual schizophrenics, etc that are on Sup Forums I wouldnt doubt very important people with important information have something along these lines done as intimidation, but otherwise no.

Just look at this...sad. All he did was make a presumption

No, I was talking to somebody elsewhere questioning my sanity trying to convince myself I was just paranoid then went back and refreshed the catalog to find someone made a thread about trolling someone freaking them out. It was too much to be a coincidence considering the earlier thread that made me question myself.

It's good to know that our efforts are getting to you

Oh you are involved in this too now Henri? Always knew you had no sense of loyalty.

Yes there's a global conspiracy against you. Also all these anons who tell you that you're paranoid, it's all just part of a big psy-op

I know you're just trying to be funny but they're just too much to be considered a coincidence. They literally repeated a question I had asked in a different place so I know it's really happening. It's not a conspiracy they're trying to troll the fuck out of me and make me look paranoid but I know they're doing it. They're ruining the site for me, I came here to be anonymous not be singled out.1750

wheres that video it was the first one i seen of something like this. wher teh woman said she was being gangstalked, soshe bought a camera then went out to her car one day on her usual get ready to leave things, but didnt leave and sat out there. and recorded with a telescope pretty much with the camera's zoom, the guys at the street corner pointing up to her car, cars pulling up and one of the guys was on a bike. and they woudl point back at her and some car pulls up and they point over at her and then the car passes by, then circles around and comes back again and again

that pretty much proves it but fuck i cant find it.

it was just a straight search gangstalking first result
now its gone or deleted or hidden. anyone got it?

I'm being gang-stalked right now. There's definitely a lot of money involved somewhere along the line. how else could they get so many people to turn on you so fast?

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4ojdha/intel_x86_cpus_come_with_a_secret_backdoor_that/d4dfdf0

this started with the name palliduim

news.softpedia.com/news/intel-x86-cpus-come-with-a-secret-backdoor-that-nobody-can-touch-or-disable-505347.shtml
>Called the Intel Management Engine (ME)

Gangstalking is just IRL survelliance with MK ultra sprinkled in between

Read "New Breed: Satellite Terrorism" by Dr. (Forgothisname)
It's on amazon

I had this, then eventually realised it was just a future time travelling version of me internet slapping me into sorting myself out via syncronicities. Take the hint and sort yourself out bucko.

Yes, coordinated gangstalking is a thing.
This is the correct answer. Stay productive and focused, increase your agency and personal security.
They use the satellite based "voice of god" tech to issue orders and coordinate their movements and actions. It's all controlled from a central location.
They do it because the revelation that these things actually do exist all around you as a system of control that's completely invisible is totally shattering to a person's psyche and can drive a person insane, which they enjoy doing.
Your local law enforcement and sheriff's department recruit these people. They're mostly off-duty cops, ex-cons and meth heads who are allowed to stay out of prison as long as they do their bidding.

I'll tell you how to handle them. Remind them you're dangerous. They WILL go to the police, so do something like crash a car with hem in it, go shooting and "misfire" your gun near them. ETC. They leave PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY so do the same. Me? There are so many dead people in the world from fucking with me it's absolutely unfucking real. I feel like a God and they think I'm crazy, but fuck it. When you hear your arch enemies family scream being shot it's liberating.

at 7:09 in this video they admitted to it, says its well somethign good to get paid for isnt it. he syays their you go, they hide and speed squeel off. 9:20 in this video about when the camera was turned on some people who where following them
youtube.com/watch?v=ioZfQsGZKlQ

more you can see it at teh beginning
youtube.com/watch?v=QH2OG-x2Xbc

one of 2 part guy who was harrassed or stalked by (((them)))
youtube.com/watch?v=xOLNNyyoJxA

godamnit they use fucking phones dumbass and any gps they can stick to your car. like ever heard drinking drivers who say, they seem like the cops are there everywhere they go? yea. thats what id think

Crazy people need to remind these cowards why it was a bad idea to fuck with the crazy people. When we do this collectively they will fear us, and as Machiavelli has said, if one is to choose between being feared, or loved, it is better to be feared, than loved. Just don't let them know it was intentional. LEAVE PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

You really should check out that first wiki link in the op my man. It it real enough as a methodology when it comes to some intel operations and some intel services for various purposes. However unless you do something to get noticed by these people or you get some important files or documents i don't think there's any real threat of this stuff it is anti dissident warfare without having to literally kill these targeted individuals. Probably extremely rare. Most people who claim to be gangstalked are probably just healthy and normal nominally delusional schizophrenics.

Man I wish I could do something like that but they live in another country. I haven't been able to masturbate in weeks because I get paranoid they are watching me, turning off all my devices doesn't seem to work.

I've already been exposed to and experienced all of the technologies that this guy is talking about, including dream manipulation. It's all real, it's all been deployed, and it's all satellite-based now.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-RND66VZ8DY

i dont believe all that shit man but every thing i see i believe. im not going to believe that until i see it even though i think its possible.

cuase im a scientist

I haven't left the house in 4 days but when I do to go to college or driving my car. I am always on the look out for anyone acting suspicious. NEVER trust anyone. You have no idea what their agenda is or who they are working for, Some people are innocent but others are certainty scanners.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdmDp8_l-3c

No.

they love to use the retards and stuff. i was told by them
like the tv is used to brainwash stupid people.
yep. theyre a cop now. thats the level of ignorance they foster, thats why i dont bleieve this shit especially coming from an (((intelligence))) shit thing or whatever

literally its propoganda nad the retards are held up on a pedestal to try to make them seem competent.

seriuosly look

>Think I'm a schizo?
yes
>Think I think I'm being gangstalked?
apparently you do

It's real

up their asses
see its all their wild pyschotic utopia

they claimed it was put it so businesses could roll out shit
so your stupid man i dont even know how uicc relates to pallidium or ME.

of course thats ridiculous to spend tha tmuch to make somethignfor a few people who have much better ways to do shit and its not needed on personal computers
>bet intel gets into the anti-piracy business
Intel+valve anti-cheat

I had a friend who claimed he was always being followed and people in public were always taking pictures of him. Over several years he left his girlfriend, quit his job, moved, became homeless and then became a vagrant. He has always been lucid and logical. He never used the word gangstalk. I didn't believe him until one day I saw it. It was shortly after he left town, I went over to where he used to park his van and these guys pulled across the street and started taking pictures of me with a dslr with a zoom lens. Three beaners in an old shitty white van, just watching me and taking pictures. I started walking up to them and when I was getting close they gunned it and sped off. I believe they thought I was him.
He said it's always different people, been going on for years.

>i dont even know how uicc relates to pallidium or ME.

why do i need to bother to even read this huh?
they spent money to put it in my computer now explain that
the official explanation is what i mentioned, for businesses to roll out shit.

more like valve hunt down the warezors

they already said they wanted to hash your hardrive before you shut down your computer then when it comes back on if it changes disable the cmoputer from starting up.

while they continually scan for warez

they where also talking about putting all the (((files))) on clouds..
guess what that parts already out. its so godamn stupid has nothing to do with computers

but it has everything to do with tv. oh whats on the channel tonight ehh?

oh a commercial how important eh for me to watch this show on this tv and have this godamn shit wow amazing makes sense to me.

i mean if i sold shit what id want to do is ruin my means of production

you guys are fucking not businesspeople your idiots

lol they are probably being followed by the fbi/police because they're bordering on domestic terrorists

and
theres also already fake news about the internet out too as well

>muh lists
hows fucking your siblings going jed?

most of the gangstalkers are rednecks. different levels of cops. some are good that do real detective work
some are nothing but rat using pieces of shit that dont mind their busienss. they live off of your stupidity and pepole who think shit like you >muh lists
and ddo this type of shit which is like doing absolutely nothing. like you posting shit noone cares about on the internet

i'd ask you the same thing, magapede

By the year 2018, technology will make available to the leaders of the major nations a variety of techniques for
conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised. One nation may attack a competitor
covertly by bacteriological means, thoroughly weakening the population (though with a minimum of fatalities) before taking over with its
own overt armed forces. Alternatively, techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or
storm, thereby weakening a nation's capacity and forcing it to accept the demands of the competitor" lol

This post is beyond ridiculous. Because any of those things are at all reality for a regular person to be able to handle financially. Tons of suicidal people just have the cash to move to Barcelona and bang thots. Stupid fucking post.