Ama

I voted for Obama and Hillary. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you post bait on Sup Forums?

ill pass, why would i care what a low-iq retard thinks about anything?

are you a rural suburban retard? I heard they all voted for Hilary

What's up with this house?

Do you receive your welfare check on the first of every month?

Thus one as well.....Hillary loves to go to them.....according to the military.
Why?

why are you a faggot

I am actually. I’m a rural retard.

How do you know if I’m low-iq or what my mental capacity is?

sadly, no

I’m a wagecuck.

Does your husband know you're using the computer?

not married

born this way

You voted for a woman and a nigger

who is the darkie?

literally no idea what this is or what you are going on about

Will you please kill yourself?

Be honest. How much did you cry?

How's your Prius doing?

I voted for our first African-American president and the first presidential nominee of a major party. Yes, that is correct.

How much did (((they))) pay you?

so much

Why do you hate America?

Nobody pays me.

Nope

Your two candidates were both knowingly garnering support from sexual predators, and that's just Hillary's Bill. What are your thoughts on that in the light of Harvey Weinstein? (pic related)

I'll ask you to leave.

You know who that is. Also don’t call him a darkie.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING

PUT ASIDE AN HOUR OF YOUR TIME

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

The Truth will stand on its own merit
by Benjamin H. Freedman
Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman in New York City. He was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He defected from the Jewish movement in 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and most of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the USA.

Freedman had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations involved in gaining power in the USA. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

Typical.

Kinda doesn’t matter when her opponent was a sexual predator himself and is now president.

I wish we had got her.
The majority of this country is not worth the
air they breath, and I am content watching us
burn. Hopefully in 2020 we get one of your
Maoists. I want to see you squirm, and suffer from your ignorance.

Must be Unemployed and living in a step parents basement.

Thank you for being honest. However I do suggest we should both as parties, come back to central issues for unification.

Why do you hate America?

I love America. The right hates America.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

he is black as fuck xD

such as?

Why do you hate Americans?

I’m squirming and suffering right now under Trump, Pence, Sessions, and the GOP.

Top fucking kek, you actually think Trump is a sexual predator? A creep maybe, but he hasn't done anything. This seems to be a pattern with y'all where you attack the people who seem like they might do something while defending those who actually do it. *cough* Trump dossier *cough*

How did your wife's son vote?

I live in my childhood bedroom in my parents’ house. I’m no longer unemployed though.

>black
>woman
>these superficial things
>voteing for a leader in for those reasons
>being as deep as a puddle

Do you ever plan on learning from your mistakes?

Got actual proof? We do, you dont. Your "proof" of sexual abuse is locker room talk

Confirmed. You voted just so you could say that instead of voting based on individual political background or merits of the candidates. You are therefore trash identity politics.

Kek
Only degenerate voted for her rural based patriot all voted for Trump

Are you white?

Go easy, he can't get the taste of Harvey Weinstein's dick out of his mouth.

So you have became employed during the last year?
Do you plan on ever buying your own home?
How many siblings so you have?

>1 post by this ID

I’m not married.

This meme is actually relevant for once.

I became employed during the last month. I have one younger sister who lives with me. I have one older half sister who I’m not all that close to and I have a half brother I’ve never met. I’d love to own my own home one day.

When were you diagnosed???

not the only reasons why I voted for them

I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, ptsd, and gender identity disorder back in June. I am medicated now and I started hrt in September.

Reason #2:

locker room talk lmfao

I've got a question, no bullshit
Why?

and please give a good reason

>I voted for Obama and Hillary

What is your cuck level?

Right. This dude doesn't want talk. He wants action. From people like Bill C. (both the black and white one) to people like Harvey Weinstein, to people like Anthony Weiner...

>>>/plebbit/

>LGBTQIA+ rights
>healthcare
>reproductive rights
>immigration, borders, refugees
>taxes, trade, minimum wage, spending, etc.
>foreign policy/terrorism
>climate change
>gun control
>education
>criminal justice
>voting rights

just to name a few

why are you such a faggot?

born this way

>LGBTQIA+ rights
I believe there is very little work that needs to be done at this stage. I believe it's being pushed too much. It's divisive to continue to push this acronym. Perhaps we can become more centralized and view it in a corporate manner and not so much a government manner. Such as corporations that push your agenda, if successful by the will of the people, shall continue. You can have your bathrooms and whatever it is that you want but just know the reasons for the other side such as myself that values conservatism has genuine reasons to not push such things onto our children. I understand there is a level of understanding. Perhaps you should tone it down and consider unifying everyone in this country?

>healthcare
I don't mind a competitive market but you shouldn't demand everyone to have to pay for it. Yes we are already paying for other services (See deductions on your payroll) but requiring healthy individuals to pay even if they don't use it is wrong.

>reproductive rights
It's more of a ethics question if a woman or a male should whore themselves. Obviously in an ideal society a woman and a man both don't fuck everything that walks. But genuinely look for a real relationship and sleep with that person. If a child happens to come out of it then so be it. It's not too much to ask for that. Abortions? It should always be frowned upon period for choosing to lower yourself to that level. But forgivable under circumstances.I'm for limiting it for special, fast approved cases.

>immigration, borders, refugees
We do require immigrants, but we can't and shouldn't accept immigrants from any country too fast. If you want diversity you need to preserve diversity as well. You can't have one without the other. Should we import half of Mexico, and if you care about the face of the nation you should care about preservation of it.