Jesus Christ

When did you realize that Jesus Christ is the ultimate red pill?

The "race war" is nothing compared to the spiritual war going on for your very soul at this moment. It's all around you if you choose to acknowledge it.

The hatred, crime, pedophilia, fornication, and overall degenracy is not by chance. Satan is the prince of this world and as such, will try his hardest to lead humanity astray.

Read bible and look at the events going on in the world at large.

Save your soul. Repent for your sins and accept our lord Jesus Christ as your savior.

I was once in the darkness like you all but now I see the truth. I pray for you brothers and hope that one day you'll find your way to true peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7bLZLuRl5o
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jesus Christ
>Jew worship
>Jew

Sure, yeah, a (((spiritual))) battle

jesus is fucking awesome

modern day jews are khazar scum

FUCK THEM

i love jesus with all my heart

Belief in literal mythology is outdated.

I've been Catholic ever since I was a baby.
I l o v e Jesus.

>The hatred, crime, pedophilia, fornication, and overall degenracy is not by chance. Satan is the prince of this world and as such, will try his hardest to lead humanity astray.

Correct

When Jesus was met by an actual politician, Pilot, he was asked about his role among all the other politicians of the earth with "Are you a King?" Jesus answered:

>(John 18:36) ...“My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

This is Jesus and God's attitude towards his followers living in the world back then and today.

>(John 17:16) They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

>(John 15:19) If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

CONTINUED

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>Ephesians 2:2 - , , 2 in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

>John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

The devil is the true ruler of the entire world. Not God and not Jesus. All politicians, parties, regimes, corporations, and religions answer to him. You are not supposed to try to change the world. That would make you enemies with God and allies with Satan.

>When did you realize that Jesus Christ is the ultimate red pill?
After lefty/pol/ started shilling atheism and paganism on Sup Forums.

Good News for all of you! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

God bless you ausbro

>worshipping a dead schizophrenic kike who thought he was a necromancer and demigod
For what purpose?

love you too ameribro

Amen. Christ is the ultimate Red Pill. God bless you brothers

Yea, denizens of Sup Forums are quick to spot evil in the world, but are slow to combat the evil in their heart and yield to one who can save them from themselves.

“Repentance is not some little silly, 'I'm sorry.' Repentance is not simply a fear of God. Repentance is not a monk fasting and afflicting his body in a monastery. Repentance is not remorse because of sin's consequences. Repentance is not penance performed before the pope as you kiss his toe... Repentance is not being sorry for what I've done wrong. It is not confessing one's sins to a priest. It is not just conviction of sin. It is not the signing of a pledge of abstinence. Repentance is that thing when you come before God and see yourself as you are, and see Him as he is, and say with Isaiah 'Woe is me, for I am unclean!'”

>yes, that's right worship a new
>niggers and spics are you brothers in Christ
Fuck off, you piece of shit.
>jesus is fucking awesome
What's so great about a bum who shirks honest work, never took a wife or sired a son and preached against success and strength? Sounds pretty horrible.
>modern day jews are khazar scum
That's a load of bullshit.

you can't handle the truth

god bless

As you all probably know, all Christian threads are under attack. The attacks are now intensifying with more than one individual spamming the threads into sliding. More than 50% of the threads content is pure spam just to slide. Let us not be discouraged by this. Let us all encourage one another in the face of this new oppression. Post encouraging verses, hymns/songs, videos, personal experiences, and conversations about Christ and his God.

>Isaiah 41:9 -... ‘You are my servant; I have chosen you, and I have not rejected you.

>Jeremiah 31:3 - ...“And with a love to time indefinite I have loved you. That is why I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

>Proverbs 24:16 - For the righteous one may fall even seven times, and he will certainly get up; but the wicked ones will be made to stumble by calamity.

>Psalms 55:22 - 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

>(Psalm 37:24) Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand.

>(Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

>(1 Peter 5:7) while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.

>Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

based ameribro

Jesus called out the synagogue of satan first!

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y7bLZLuRl5o

during the last election when I found out about Moloch & all the forces of darkness at work against America it really opened my eyes. Started going back to church & reading the KJV. Feels great

You are correct.

Look into Jesus, anons. He's got the answers.

first picture of Jesus I've seen with biblically accurate short hair. saved!

This guy gets it god bless you user

>Preached against success and strength
He uplifted the weak and told them to be strong and endure, to work hard for their own gain, and told the rich or powerful man that it's harder, not impossible, for them to get to Heaven because power corrupts. How is that a bad thing again?
>modern day jews are khazar scum
Excuse me? There are no more Hebrews because they were effectively eradicated/forced to interbreed with local populations because of the Judean War.
Modern Jews are the descendants of matrilinear lines of Judean established in Khazars tribes, and matrilinear lines are not recognized in hebraic traditions. They're frauds and the Synagogue of Satan.

>Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.

>Isaiah 41:10 - Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’

>Deuteronomy 31:6 - BE courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or suffer a shock before them, because Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor leave you entirely.”

>(Deuteronomy 4:31) For Jehovah your God is a merciful God. He will not desert you or bring you to ruin or forget the covenant of your forefathers that he swore to them.

>Demiurge worship

Here, you like this one. Not only is it accurate on Jesus but they made sure WE WUZ KANGZ was not black as well.

>all Christian threads are under attack
Wow, people attack shitpost threads? Who woulda thunk it? Maybe you should go cry somewhre about how your shitposting isn't liked.

>Who woulda thunk it? Maybe you should go cry somewhre about how your shitposting isn't liked.

I actually have. The problem is that in those places I get kicked out for "not being Christian enough."

>

I did the same. There was too much I was noticing and learning and I needed something to make sense of it all. And I kept noticing throughout the years that one thing has remained constant - Christianity is always attacked and slandered. That told me that I'm on the right path.

Calm down Schlomi - we are definitely in a no kvetching zone.

How can you take anything the Watch Tower says seriously after all the failed happening predictions?

Here's a good video for all of you to enjoy. Look at all the butthurt comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Why do you christkikes want a larger nigger population?

Christ was rejected by the jews
We are the new israelites
Go read some Augustine

You're right that it's a spiritual battle. That between Europeans and coalburners of the soul and their beloved jews.

>one man one woman
A man can own as many cunts as he can afford.

>The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.
>The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.
>The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

It's not often i've seen someone getting so close to understanding what the kingdom of heaven on earth means.
I'll give you two hints that should make the pieces fall into place.
Jesus is the 2nd adam. He's the blueprint for the future mankind, which is why he was born out of sin, he was born of a virgin/placed in the womb, not in the lineage of the body of sin. His father is not of this earth, his father is not a human being. He's the 2nd adam.
2. Mankind after the judgement will be in accordance with his IMAGE. We're going to be a new human with the characteristics of jesus, the bible also calls this new and glorious bodies because the body of sin cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. So those who are dead are ressurected into new and glorious bodies, and those who are alive will be taken up in the air with god and have their bodies CHANGED similarly. Because they can't enter kingdom of heaven on earth otherwise.
Romans 8:29
>For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Firstborn among many brethren. Could it be clearer that he's the 2nd adam. And that is why he was born of a virgin. THAT is the equality under god that jesus is talking about, not that we're equal to eachother now the different tribes of earth, no it's AFTER. One ethnicity.

Because they never predicted anything.

> It is not our intention to enter upon the role of prophet to any degree, but merely to give below what seems to us rather likely to be the trend of events—giving also the reasons for our expectations."Views From the Watch Tower," Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 1 March 1904, reprint, 3327 (emphasis added).

>We do not even aver that there is no mistake in our interpretation of prophecy and our calculations of chronology.
Zion's Watch Tower, 1908

> However, we should not denounce those who in a proper spirit express their dissent in respect to the date mentioned [1914] and what may there be expected . . . We must admit that there are possibilities of our having made a mistake in respect to the chronology, even though we do not see where any mistake has been made in calculating the seven times of the Gentiles as expiring about October 1, 1914. Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 15 September 1909,reprint, 4473.

>However, we should not denounce those who in a proper spirit express their dissent in respect to the date mentioned [1914] and what may there be expected . . . We must admit that there are possibilities of our having made a mistake in respect to the chronology, even though we do not see where any mistake has been made in calculating the seven times of the Gentiles as expiring about October 1, 1914. - The Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 15 November 1913, repr. 5348

>Indeed, as respects the date 1914, which we have emphasized, and respecting which we have repeatedly expressed our faith, our conviction—even respecting this date we have never knowingly spoken in infallible terms." June 1, 1913 Watchtower

>" We cannot say that it may not be either October 1914, or October 1915. It is possible that we might be out of the correct reckoning on the subject a number of years. We cannot say with certainty." October 15, 1913 Watchtower

Could it be clearer what jesus represents. HUMANITY IS GOING TO BE REPLACED with a new blueprint, and our souls will go into these new glorious bodies! that are free from sin and perfect! And the body of sin being destroyed as each are being judged. Is why you won't get into the kingdom unless you go through him haha. He's the blueprint/image of your future glorious body.
The ones who are judged worthy to enter the kingdom whilst being alive are taken up in the air and their body CHANGED. The others go into the fire to be BURNT (physical destruction). It's a cleanup crew! the 10.000 angels (jude 14) that accompany jesus.
The harvest is the end of this age, and the reapers are the angels - matthew 13.

Also to add to that now you can begin to understand the "mystery".
1 corinthians 15:51
>Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
They call dying "sleep" and changed is the ones alive judged as being allowed to enter the kingdom, having their bodies altered.
After the judgement there will be one singular humanity, not different ethnicity, but one glorious people with new and glorious bodies under god. LITERALLY one people, with jesus as king who connects us to the father and the holy spirit. That's the kingdom of heaven ON EARTH. It's an event that happens ON EARTH. Not in some far off airy fairy place. It's why god is also called the LIVING god, it's not a god of dead simply, no it's alive, it is aware and it is MOBILE!

That's called confirmation bias.
>IT'S HAPPENING (but we might be wrong)
If it happens:
>WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN? YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS, WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
If it doesn't:
>see? we told you we might have been wrong, we were right all along
It's an old "psychic" fortune teller trick. A fraud, in other words.

God bless all of your children and in the coming tribulations please save as many of us as you can. please guide the lost ones to the light.

its true. there aint no hidin place from the father of creation. externalising evil is for idiots. evil is inside you and needs to lose the battle

>Roleplaying prayer in public.

>Praying for the souls of others because you'd like it to be done for yours is somehow bad
Get a load of this goy!

Praying in public is the mark of the hypocrite and the falsely religious.

I agree. Christianity is ultimate red pill.

Right now im struggling with porn. I don't fap anymore but anytime im weak I fail at my promess to stop watching at porn. Prayer helps a lot though.

>Praying in public
>Praying for the soul of someone on an obscure, anonymous South Korean Sugarmixing enthusiast's board
It's as private as you can get here. Not even your family browse this place, and the people who respond to you are (either just yourself, according to some anons, or) some guys on other side of the ocean.

You're supposed to be completely alone and pray private and silently, even if you are alone you have to pray silently in your mind. If you can't manage loneliness you still have to make it private as best as you can.

In short: nobody should suspect you're praying.

You're not alone in this struggle brother. But we shall win.

Don't fall for the Jehova's False Witnesses heathen.

They don't believe the Bible and don't believe the gospel. They are a cult.

kek found the khazar, everytime

I accept Jewsus as my saviour +

>t. manlet who can't attain meditative state unless there's no sound or movement near him
A real man can feel God's love through anywhere and anywhen, and can feel the need to preach wherever and whenever he wants, and make it visible or invisible depending on circumstances.
Only protestantcucks and nu-christians believe what you,re saying.

Jesus Christ is the ultimate red pill

Real men stand for something.

God bless you bro, we're united by Jesus Christ and I will do everything to defend you user

Praise Jesus Christ true Son of God
God bless you brothers

If anybody on Sup Forums actually cared about following Christ's teachings, they wouldn't be on this board in the first place. They'd be outside (see? already we have a problem) helping people and trying to do good works. You should also know that Christ wasn't a fan of hypocrisy.

this image of christ triggers white-cucks

How is this image accurate?

Truth brother

I missed church today. Thank you for making this thread OP

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/

christianity is a semitic religion which was adopted by white europeons. that doesnt make jesus white

You think if you throw some pictures on there, use some verbiage that you're somehow fitting in? How much is your NGO paying you to write comments here?

For me I realized it when I read Luke 7:36-50 (KJV), nothing convinced me more that he was God at the time than that and to this day it is still my favorite Bible passage because it shows God's mercy, perfect in power and love. Also the end of Matthew 25 where he says that whatsoever you have done to the least of my breathren, you did it to me. It was touuing because we have a God who humbles himself to his servants because anyone who knows anything about leading knows that the best leaders serve, so no wonder that the greatest would make himself the lowest, even his name starts with the smallest letter of the hebrew alphabet.

Since then I have been saved from death countless times, seen miracles, had miracles done to me, I have felt heaven and I will love God till the day I die and for ever.

Trust in God and do what he says and you cannot fail because love cannot fail

i dont understand the question bro. stay mad worshiping your semitic god

Your not alone. I stand in tbe same sin. At least you can stop fapping. God bless you user.

>hurr durr these pictures of jesus
What part of not having a human father did you not get? He was placed in marys womb, you conjur up that picture because you assume that jesus was of middle eastern lineage. When in fact he was of no human lineage whatsoever. But mary was chosen as a holy vessel to carry the child. The jews and others facetiously pretend that mary was screwing around, not understanding that jesus is the 2nd adam, is how he was able to do the feats he did aswell. He was for practical purposes not human in the sense that we understand it. And not only that, but before his return he might have been changed substantially aswell from how he appeared.

Thank you brother,

I think to be Christian in this day in age takes courage. You have to rebel against media, friends, society, everything you're told by everyone else. At times you stand alone.

But you stand. Unbroken. Uncucked by society. You stand as a real man, for his beliefs and what is right.

You need to win the race war so that you can win the spiritual war.

The spirit of Christ is with you.

You dumb christcuck.

Why did God place a WHITE man in a Jewess's womb?

>Assuming that being born in the Middle East makes you a shitskin sandnigger

Not quite so sure about the ethnic makeup of the Levant at the time, but I'm quite sure there were more Northern Semites and Europeans than there were Arabs. Especially since it was in a time before Islamic invasion and under Roman rule.

Are you willing to say that Jesus was a nigger? And that you're following a nigger's religion?

I'm not but you are!

Also people seem to miss the point entirely why jesus had to die for our sins. He symbolically went through the same thing humanity is going to go through. In order to enter the kingdom of heaven on earth, the old man of sin has to die, literally, to be reborn/changed into a new and glorious body. The old adam fades away, the body of sin is destroyed, the new adam reigns.

What. You think jesus shows up and all of a sudden all tribes on earth as flawed as they are, suddently they just decide they're going to be perfect. I'm sorry it doesn't work like that, you don't just decide to be perfect when you are a flawed and fallen being. It's not something about you just making your mind right. It's MUCH bigger than that. It also talks about how the animals are also changed, like the lion will eat straw for example.

Because He's His Son? And because He was made in the image of his Father?
The flesh carrying Him until birth mattered little.

Protestant here. I will be visiting a Catholic church for the first time on Wednesday. I feel that sola scriptura is insufficient for me. Hoping this church is more traditional and not cucked like most protestant churches I have attended. May check out an Orthodox if this doesn't work out but Catholicism has always called to me.

Strength in God.

>Being this much of a retarded brainlet
You deserve your Jewish overlord
\i just wish you shitskin worshippers would admit your Kike Lord is a dirty feeble Jew.

what are you talking about. people born in the middle east (jesus was born in modern day palestine/israel) are not middle eastern/arabs?

what's next, white people came from africa?

>Disregard the Shroud of Turin and genetic discoveries concerning Palestinian makeup at the dawn of the First Millenium
>''But according to this one shaky research in cooperation with jewish researchers, Jesus was a dirty bedouin!''
That's like saying Odin drank semen for breakfast because of that scam of an article. There are plenty of other points to attack Odin on, in contrast to jesus.

If Odin drank semen for breakfast at least it was white like him, not brown like the shit covering Jesus's filthy fucking Jew face!

Samefag, GTFO already.

jw's is filled to the brim with money grubbing kikes, pedophiles, freemasons, and undercover satanists.
just stop.

>WE WUZ IZRAELITES N SHIEEET
>read this rapist nigger

Nah m8 we're good

>You deserve your Jewish overlord
He wasn't jewish he wasn't even human in the sense that we understand it and he had no human father, he was placed in marys womb, she was a suitable candidate for it, she didn't influence him or his imprint.
He is called jesus of jacob? What does jacob mean, it means SUPPLANTER/REPLACEMENT. He is the 2nd adam that replaces the old adam. Why do you think people are called the BODY of christ. Because after the judgement all humanity will be made in his image. One singular race, LITERALLY. No more different tribes etc. Is why he calls us his (future) brothers and sisters. And it talks about the honor that is bestowed upon humanity that we are to be called sons of god.

You seem to have missed the point entirely. He disliked the jews and tells them that unless they turn around and recognize what he represents they're going to be destroyed. The jews today do not believe he is the son of god, they laugh about it and pretend that mary screwed around or something. They don't get it, and apparently neither do you.

>Samefag, GTFO already.
Wrong. That is another guy.

I know you're shilling, but drinking semen doesn't make you anymore manly. it makes you a faggot, schlomo.

>They don't get it, and apparently neither do you.
he's a Rabbi with a cut dick.

He's a dirty Jew.

A kike.

Yes goy! I'm a paid Jewish operative!

>This level of delusion

You're one of those street preachers aren't you, ranting about the End Times and calling on us all to repent.