98.7% of new graduates students could get a job in Japan last year

98.7% of new graduates students could get a job in Japan last year.
Thanks Abe.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/19/national/japans-buckling-health-care-system-crossroads/#.WfYcXhNSyV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably because their demographic profile is an inverted pyramid as they have a low replacement birth rate and no immigrant population to do the work while its population shrinks.

In the year 2525 only Japan will be alive

and would you believe that there is people that think that that is a problem somehow?

They're trying to fix that without pumping into their country human sludge.

To be honest, their situation favors the workers heavily. Great for availability of work and high wages.

Yeah their nation is already burdened with a huge debt to gdp ratio thanks to the soros fiasco in the 80s and 90s. Now they have to take into consideration the huge lingering costs of healthcare and social services for their retirees. They've completely screwed over the next generation and will continue their decline into irrelevance while South Korea, China, and even Vietnam eclipse them.

F

japan is based everyone who says otherwise is a shill and has no proofs. 98.7% of graduates got jobs and retard leaf above me some how thinks they are doing poorly

>t. (((white))) McDonald's employee

hurrrrrr microeconomics makes me based and isn't influenced by poor macroeconomics at all duurrrrrrrr

t. a drunk 34 y/o on his death bed

Not really.

Most of Japan's debt is internal, and the Japanese culture tends to be more frugal anyway, so you won't end up with masses of retired people demanding gibs from the government like the West. This in turn eases the burden on the working population, who in turn can be successful as there are no immigrants to compete with for good jobs, and they go on to be successful.

Sure they won't have the huge economies of countried like China and India with their massive population, but Japan is almost entirely self-sustainable unlike most Western countries which require immigration.

gerr herpa durrr

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

>japan is entirely self sustainable
Kek

Default on debt, automate healthcare. Problem solved.

well your birth is dropping and has been since the 80s. So more jobs are available.

Simple economics.

WE HAVE TO INCREASE THE BIRTHRATE, but we also need to have less white and japanese babies because of climate change. Typical leftist subversion and mental gymnastics.

delet this, goy

>have population boom
>economy suffers
>birth rates fall back to normal
>economy recovers

WOW.

I swear you stupid commie fuck pseudointellectuals have no graps of "cause and effect".

>b-but the eldery / retirement crisis!

Old / elderly in Japan are much more dignified than other places of the world. Hard as it is to believe.

Don't forget we need to supply even more foreign aid to these poor developing nation's goyim!

>dumping third world brown retards into your country is the solution!
fucking kill yourself. i'm not joking. fucking do it.

honestly the first time i've seen this flag on here. also, nice post.

Apparently making the same massive interest payments with less revenue thanks to the smaller taxpayer pool isn't a problem in dumbfuckistan.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/19/national/japans-buckling-health-care-system-crossroads/#.WfYcXhNSyV4

Also, their healthcare system is facing significant cuts, meaning less access for most people and likely many oldtimers falling through the cracks and dying in poverty. Great system shlomo, thanks for the loan.

ThatsThePoint.jpg

It doesn't mean that they have the capacity to maintain existing levels of social services, investment in innovation and infrastructure, and other public spending vital to the success of an economy in the hyper-competitive east asian market. Read up on how South Korea has been eating Japan's manufacturing cake for the last decade.

Let's just hope that they don't die while doing it

for Less than 4 millino yen and working 11 hours a day

>entirely self-sustainable
they have to import food

>the only way to survive is by constant growth, trust me!
>the only way to ensure constant growth is by giving up national sovereignty and letting in millions of subhuman scum, really, they're a necessity!
>oh, and be sure to take lots of loans from the IMF

((((((((((((who))))))))))) could be behind this, I wonder

>tfw Japan is everything America could've been if we were white