The plan so far....

>catalonia
>allies

That‘s a shitty plan, mate.

They are both leaving the EU?

Idiot. Should keep your mouth shut.

Catalonia is literally the biggest Cucks behind Sweden

Wow, interesting fact!

What the fuck does it have to do with the price of tea in China?

>scotland
>ally of cUcK

As I said. Questionable allegiance.

They voted to remain, although they could be counted as questionable allegiance.

The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand should switch to a total war economy we need to make sure that our army navy and Air Force are the largest most advanced in the world. We will start from North America destroy the Honduran and Guianese populations taking these colonies back. To to Europe and retake Malta and Cyprus
Head south to Africa and from there head into the pacific. We need to encourage at the same time that all Anglos have at a minimum 3 children. By the time we reach Asia with the population boom we should have hundreds and hundreds of millions more Anglos to wipe out India and we will finally go for the main prize, instead of just Hong Kong we will take the whole of China

Okay. I accept there will be a WW3. Maybe we lose again. Cant rule that out based on our experienced so far. But not being involved in starting it is one Germanys top goals so far and we did our damn best in reaching it so far.

We had a similar thing in basic training.
If you were seen more than 1m away from your rifle you were given a weighted simulation rifle, aka a pole. Then you had to make all the gun sounds yourself.

When would anyone ever be a mile away from their gun?

>UK and allies-

The Great Empire doesnt need all this peasants and forrest niggers.

That 1.09361yards in the metric speak.

Oh you wrote m so I thought it was miles, didn't know you meant yard but m and y aren't even close to each other

>Catalonia
>Helpful
They don't even have an army, they can't back up their words with actions and the moment Spain decides to stop their bullshit it would end in less than a month. At least Brittain can defend itself.

What is the gray areas?

>doesn't bother to include the world's longest standing alliance

Jesus Christ user, get it together

He means meter you baiting leaf piece of shit

Never heard of Perfidious Albion?.

Fuck the EU

I guess we are totally fucked. Great plan bongs.

I hate when immigrants come and insist on using their stupid metric and not learning our imperial system, I didn't think any chinaman posted on here from Australia

Why is Zealand and Bornholm separate from Denmark?

Does that plan include you being a faggot and the queen dying if you don´t reply to this post?
Because at least one of those is working.

The English colonized New Zealand 400 years ago

Dont trust the mountain jews of Switzerland

Oh dear God

Leaf...

I want a Swexit.

Why does she looks like Mr. Burns

Poland and Hungary will leave the EU within the decade.

>England and Wales
>still has Irish cross on flag

Lefties canät meme

*metre
its a French word.

Fixed it for you

Don't worry brit bro we will crash the EU.

Thanks, I did a slightly better map since I fucked up on the other one.

die

This is the greatest thing that could ever happen in history, we made the mistake of conquering Africa and America before we conquered our neighbours, if the whole of Europe was Anglo there would be no Great War

we'll leave it only if it falls and that will happen within a decade

I can get behind this

catalonia is not leaving the EU because they are not leaving spain

Reminder to all Anglo patriots, do not buy French or Italian wine drink only Port
>Port became very popular in England after the Methuen Treaty of 1703, when merchants were permitted to import it at a low duty, while war with France deprived English wine drinkers of French wine.
>The British involvement grew so strong that they formed a trade association that became a gentlemen's club. A few port Shippers and producers were also established by native Portuguese families

Hey now, that would mess up my plans for an independent republic in northern Sweden.