Two niggers beat a 90 year old veteran to death in a grocery store parking lot

Two niggers beat a 90 year old veteran to death in a grocery store parking lot.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/van_johnson_madison_publix_ala.html

Day of the rope when?

Other urls found in this thread:

waff.com/clip/13846571/huntsville-woman-charged-after-video-shows-brutal-beating
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

legalize weed. outlaw credit cards.

stop it i can't breathe

The man was a 61 y/o construction worker you lier

>Jakobe Carter, an 18-year-old from Phenix City and Aaron Raynard Jones, a 17-year-old from Birmingham, are charged in the Aug. 14 death of 61-year-old Van Johnson.

Don't think we're stupid enough to not read your link

wh*te cracka called them niggers so all is fair afterward also age is just a number

Motive:

>Jones and Carter are accused of fatally hitting Johnson with a blunt object before taking off with his cellphone and cash, according to court documents. The documents do not identify what type of blunt object was used. The teens also are charged with second-degree burglary for breaking into a Benning Construction building with the intent to commit theft, a Madison police investigator wrote in court records.

He was a WWII vet. Sad that Hitler being defeated probably led to this death for him.

bamp

death to all niggers soon

^ This is the attitude nowadays.

>WELL HE WAS 61 SO THEY DINDU NUFFIN

Anyone notice that the Jones kid looks really white for a guy with such dark features? I imagine if you put his face in the Faceapp race thing he'd look like a complete cracker.

IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE HES A CONSTRUCTION WORKER

fuck you retard nigger white lives matter

That's just Karma

my Grandfather was a WW2 vet, with a bunch of stolen swastika's, weapons, live mortal shells and such.

Its so ironic, I think he knew he did something bad as the years went on. He never liked to talk about it, and never wanted any praise.

He was a staunch conservative with 6 kids and a chest full of Swastikas. How strange he must have felt watching our society decay and knowing why.

mortar*

>Two niggers beat a 90 year old veteran to death

He had it coming for being a Jew puppet.

t. kike larper

Nys.

I'm 1/64th German

This is sad. They basically took a bunch of white American teenagers with 1940's tier information sharing (read:none) and forced them to destroy the civilizations of their ancestral homelands, only to subject them to forced race mixing and genocide themselves.

They were brave but didn't know what they were doing and only found out as life went on. It is on us to right this.

I'm 1/64th German!

you should see the hank grenades that my gramps took home.

somewhat similar story with my grandfather, except he was able to dodge the draft but had to endure a lifetime of everyone calling him a coward.

>Day of the rope when?

Soon, user. Soon.

What is the deal with niggers, anyway?

Qounesha Lenia Davis is in pic related and somewhere there is an associated beatdown video.

Qounesha is 26 years old and is charged with 2 counts of 1st-degree assault and one count of 3rd-degree assault.

waff.com/clip/13846571/huntsville-woman-charged-after-video-shows-brutal-beating

>What is the deal with niggers, anyway?

the problem with niggers is they are niggers and do not belong in any civilized society.

>the problem with niggers is
that's the problem, the exist

what rly is disgusting is that while media informs about Trayvon martin even fucking here everyone is silent about news like thius even tho blacks are much more likely to kill whitey than opposite.

>They were brave but didn't know what they were doing and only found out as life went on.

Woodrow Wilson and FDR even made them think they were SAVING America by going Over There to kill Hans and Fritz in WWI and WWII

Jawan and Dante visit a SC waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown. Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Gungrabbers HATE the idea of concealed carry. Brave men like Justin are why.

its even worse than you think, he was drafted out of highschool at 17 because "you'll be 18 by the end of bootcamp" and he spent his civilian life working as a Janitor without a highschool diploma.

They completely fucked him, and I guess thats why it was easy for me to find the redpill. What they did to the "greatest generation" was not great at all.

for some reason (when will scientists study this) blacks seem to be very violent. they seem overly emotional and those emotions can lead to violence. when i was 18 i worked at a factory that made truck parts. one black guy in my station seemed really cool. i was young and naive to the way of the black man.

turns out he did time in prison for killing a guy...over a card game. i mean when you get so mad at someone at a card game you have to kill them that says a lot. on the outside he appeared calm and decent. on the inside he apparently he must have been an emotional mess who could only deal with problems through violence.

not that all blacks are that way but it was the first time i had ever been around black people and it kind of shook me at how violent they could be. we actually had at least 2 other felons there. one for bank robbery and another one for sex with an animal (that's what they said, i never confirmed).

>beat a 90 year old veteran to death
Good fucking riddance. They did the world a favor. Sooner the Boomer scum are gone the better.
>inb4 veteran worshiping faggots get uppity and call me edgy for not giving a fuck about their (((heros)))

>what rly is disgusting is that while media informs about Trayvon martin even fucking here everyone is silent about news like thius even tho blacks are much more likely to kill whitey than opposite.

This.
These evil men killed a little girl, anons. In Indianapolis.

2 feral Black men, Jeremy Priel and Michael Bell, go into a house to rob it. A 21 year old White man and his little niece are in the house.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

>61 years old
>wwii vet
Pick one

Damn...

There is a webm of this somewhere.

White kid is so vulnerable to the much older black kids and no one seems to want to protect her.

Imagine her having to face this every single day. Maybe worse things as she gets older, unless something changes.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

How is that going to happen with so many lib-shit whites.

Let's accelerate the the ideas of the "oppressive United States". Let's make them want to leave.

They can create their own ethno state, which will lead us to be able to capitulate.

They can have commie-fornia. Over 40% of that state is federal land to begin with. Then they'll start off in debt to us. Plus swarming Hollywood with niggers would he wonderful.

>at a state park taking in the beautiful scenery
>i decide to use the binoculars that cost a quarter
>all of a sudden something pushes me away
>it's a little nigger about 8 years old i estimate
>he says to me "ayy do dese things wurk?"
>try to get my binoculars back that i payed for
>he wont let me have them
>the time ran out on them
>he accuses me of breaking them
>i get really pissed off
>i shove the little nigger and he falls back
>his head hits the wooden railing
>apparently there was a nail sticking out of the railing
>the nail gets caught on the back of his head and rips a bunch of his skin off
>a good chuck of skin got scalped off of him
>blood starts staining the wooden boardwalk
>he starts screaming
>i run away

>qoun
>not quon

How to get higher res

>61 y/o
Oh ok, i guess it's nothing then.

Good job user. To bad it wasn't his temple. A makeshift lobotomy might have calmed the wild niglet some.

Nothing in black naming makes sense.

But they get angry as hell when you cannot spell their names.

Good for you. Fuck niglets.

>names

I'm sure he was glad he fought the nazis

That's dark.

why should we care? he fought for those black mens right to murder him with impunity

>he fought for those black mens right to murder him with impunity

What a dumbass thing to say.

Pic is a black baseball player who got arrested for assault on a female delivery person. Charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct.

>He is the one on his knees

They just beat him to death in a parking lot.

Around Blacks never relax

>Comments 3548
Comments disabled...

Most white people in America feel like victims. Looking at that poor little white kid being beat up is like looking in a mirror.

My Gramps was a WW2 vet too. Royal Navy. The years before he died he would just start shouting about the Germans. I used to think he was having bad flash backs but now that I think about it he would have a smile on his face. He was captured by them but i don't think they did anything to him. He died when I was 18 i wish he was around after I got redpilled.

>My Gramps was a WW2 vet too.

>He died when I was 18 i wish he was around after I got redpilled.

I wish I had asked my great grandfather what he thought about so-called death camps.

He was in WWII, European Theater.

Ibe didn'tbe dobe nuffinbe

i'm 56% german

Why aren't they stripped naked and displayed publicly in stocks or a tramp chair?

spotted the nigger

This winner here killed someone in Memphis over the weekend for "mean mugging" him.

(((legalize weed, outlaw credit cards)))

Niggers can't read, moron.

>Wow it's so funny when a couple of dindus brutally murder a defenseless old man haha
Canada everyone.

>publix

Hang these niggers, ruining the last clean grocery chain

Like, how soon? We need to stop talking about it and actually do something.

Wow, he almost pulled one over on us. To think we almost wasted our time worrying about some old man that was probably one foot in the grave already, right? Haha. Fuck old people amirite?

My grandpa is a Vietnam vet and he's extremely sympathetic to Nazis. He said the Nazis wouldn't have sent him and his friends to die in a Jungle. He's also crazy as shit though.

Niggers already ruined gas stations and ATMs.

Not sure why the nigger on the bottom started the fight with the white man, but he probably wishes he didn't.

I fucking love that video, I remember when it first went viral. He beat the nigger so badly he turned into a seal. Nothing better than watching some loud mouth get his ass beat.

I'm 1/4 german and probably more white than half your family combined - and I am aware of how often niggers breed.

Call me mad, Waseem.

haha dae ethnic cleansing????

>Video evidence
>Allegedly
Man dis fugass sysdem so dam racis sheeeit always geepin da darkies down :{

((( (((outlaw credit cards))) )))

ooooh you're sooooo edgy and cool. Faggot "anarchist"

We'd rather call you the disgusting mongrel you actually are, bubba.

>(((American))) wanting credit cards banned so he doesn't have to pay and can just get free gibs

what a shock

Your women want to fuck the one on the right though.

I don't have a credit card because I have the dignity not to suck usurious (((cock)))

>fugly mongrelvirgin confirmed

>When you virtue signal too hard and accidentally destroy your own economy
>When you pressure other countries into a union that you rule so their economy suffers slightly as well
>When you bully everyone in the union to adhere to "higher standards"
>When you realize it was a terrible idea and decide to hate niggers instead
>When you risk getting jailed for hate speech but it's worth it because it's making fun of the US haha
The absolute state of the cucked EU. You can't even blame the niggers.

>America

Two crackers fucked their grandma in the back of a trailer. What's your point user?

kek German women would also fuck that over you

WHITE LIVES MATTER!

The major difference here being one country is invaded and collapsing, while ignoring the problem. The other is working on its issues.

White Lives Matter is a racist phrase

Black Lives Matter is a proud phrase full of promise and love.

kek

With niggers and the KIKE MEDIA IT IS

EVERYDAY!

EVERYDAY!

EVERYDAY!

Why are the faces of the niglets blurred and the victims not? Nigger PC?

Why do White Liberals love the nigger so much?

Leftist subhuman detected. You faschists has no respect for life.

now that your pointing it they always say i'm whiter than you

He should be able to kill the nigger legally at that point. It is more than a big mouth it is a way of nigger life and niggers like them should be stomped to hell.

>Nazis wouldn't send us to crush an emerging communist regime

ehhh debatable

Good. Americaniggers must pay for their mistakes

What's so wrong about being an ork?

I think they surrogate niggers for children. Instead of having kids they use niggers to fill that void. The nigger is helpless and lost much like a child in the eyes of leftists and women. Thing is, being a mentally delayed adult doesn't make you a child, it just makes you a grown ass man who can't function and has bursts of violence when you get confused or have to face modern adversity. It's why niggers get mad when you use a word they have never heard before.

Well, their actions proved him right.