Taboo Tattoo

Raws are out, and the show proceeds in mach speed.
Anyone still cares about this thing?

>cares
They kiĺled best girl and damaged second best so no.

But Arya still lives.

Who cares?
She will be either killed off, or made to be mistaken and converted to good side or fall for shitty male MC...
Best girl will have shit fate.

Only because there is 1 episode left after this one.

>or made to be mistaken and converted to good side or fall for shitty male MC...

Won't happen.

I dropped this around episode 6.

Is it better now?

Seigi is a boring faggot.
Literally every other good guy and villain is better than him, and I rather enjoy them.
I wish this was more generally about the conflict between the Kingdom and the US, without faggot MC.

Why do you ask the same question every week?
Ofcourse some people care.

Still waiting for those manga raws.

I want to see hime get angry again.

Let's just get it out of the way early
>I only watch it for x
>I actually really like this show
>why did they have to kill childhood friend?/I'm glad the killed that dumb childhood friend
>I hate the pacing, everything moves too fast
>I only watch it to see how bad it gets
>the girls are cute and I like the action
>I hate the sudden shifts in tone of this show

Cal butt!

BB was best girl.

Best butt.

The otaku couple keeps me from droping this.

Don't stick your dick in things that can slice off your dick in milliseconds.

badass

That little faggot better fall in love with the princess before they all die.

Hatefucking Hime would be the perfect end to the story.

Too bad we'll get something like them killing eachother.

>teenagers fighting teenagers from taking over the world

At least it's different from Teenagers fighting corrupt or insane adults or ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS

>if worst comes to worst, I've got a nuclear bomb

AMERICA

>Hatefucking Hime would be the perfect end to the story.
You want that faggot to win?
You're gay.
Perfect end would be for Hime to win and killing him and ressurect all human race so he would be happy with his busty childhood friend as normal teenager without tattoo business.

But since this is a boy dream fantasy as any stuff with male MC the faggot will win, sadly.

>BB tapped Bluezy Floozy instead of that

Sasuga Brad Bloodstone

It doesn't work out for them sadly, the White House ends up getting voided out of existence.

I was just watching the last episode and I couldn't understand what the crazy guy at the end was saying at all. at first it sounded like he was talking about bluesey frusey, but then he said he was talking about the loli, but then at the end it sounded like he was implying that he had been raping the captured army girl. what the fuck was going on?

look decent conclusion

There really is only like 10 anons watching this show.

I wish protagonist kun was the actual protagonist. Please tell me he doesn't die.

Death Flag guy is awesome. I think he really will survive this.

Naa he can't die.

In the manga he all out breaks the fourth wall repeatedly stating how he can't die.

Raws for the manga when?

Soon I hope, but probably never

There was an user a few weeks ago saying he'd read some recent ones.

Mc has apparently started killing the sisters

If Seigi was only smart enough to say "I will save the princess too then" it could have been over by now. Instead we will have to wait for another week. To probably say it then. Though the preview is implying he might become pure magic by wishing to save someone (in this case Izzy) and saving the princess is probably for volumes ahead, if not original ending.

Did he fuck them first?

I was hoping raw scans might appear shortly after the anime started airing. Guess that was just wishful thinking ;_;

>indirectly fucking Ariya

NEAT.

No, his first time will be reserved for hime.

>Mc has apparently started killing the sisters
One of the sisters got killed by Izzie, Seigi almost killed another one but then a third sister went nuts seeing her sisters getting killed so she absorbed them. Seigi then killed her. And that faggot is still "Imma gunna kill the Princess!"

I would just want to see hime hatefuckd by someone at this point.

Glorious.

Where did you read this to?

Volume 10, in french.

I was hoping it might actually rekindle the translation. Now that was wishful thinking. I really do hope someone posts the raws at some point
Could you post it user? I'd love to see it.

I won't scan my volumes, and it seems I can't buy the kindle version on amazon.jp.
I could take pics of the chapters, though.

Would also like to add that the one that went berserk was the sister that BB fought in his flashback and the one shown in the opening.

>One of the sisters got killed by Izzie
didn't she get sniped by some random soldier and then absorbed by crazy sister while still kinda alive?

Sniper dealt the finishing blow and 1st sister died in 3rd sister that goes berserk's arms. As Seigi is about to kill the 2nd sister she gets devoured by the sister that went berserk.

>As Seigi is about to kill the 2nd sister
was he actively trying to kill her? didn't look like that on the raws

Better than nothing. Any idea why you can;t buy the kindle versions though? it seems they have them.

you can buy digital manga from websites that aren't amazon.

but they do have systems in place to prevent easy scanning

He tries to kill her but doesn't want his source to interfere or to see her accidentally getting killed.

It's pretty late here so I'll do it tomorrow and post them later if the thread is still there, or in the next one.
I can buy other series but not this one it seems.
There's this solution though . I'll see if it's possible.

>He tries to kill her but doesn't want his source to interfere or to see her accidentally getting killed.
is there a reason he's so picky?

Amazon is stupidly easy to rip from using calibre. It also does nook, and barns and noble. Other sites have their own rippers usually.

is there a ripper for booklive jp?

sounds like a shitty ending. I want Hime to get her ass kicked

>Mc has apparently started killing the sisters
Neat. I hope they get back to translation the raws I gotta see how this ends

Not that I know of off hand. Check the scanlation thread next time it's up. If anyone has one it'll be there.
It's still ongoing isn't it?

just found ch70 raws
samurai is fucking dead
also american cripple got cleaved in half

And where did you find them?

bezald family

I dropped it after seeing how shittily paced this show is.

Thanks.

>it's going to be a everybody die except the good guys who win
God damnit.

As far as i can tellprincess is the only bad guy alive as of ch70
Only good guys alive are death flag guy (who got shot in the head and lived), main heroine(few bits missing), glasses guy, MC and some newly introduced randoms

Hime has some really confusing set of powers.

Its a pity this show was so rushed, with 24 episode would have been great. ITs been a while since I saw an action show this fun, they usually expend all the time with exposition, in this show at least it goes to what it matters in an action show.

Seems like volume 13 will be the last.
It's so obvious Arya is going to lost and die it's not even funny, unless the author ends it on some unexpected note, like she wins or she survives and escape with Il, but it's more than unlikely.
And the american side is such a fucking joke you can't even be on their side.

they pretty much ran out of antagonists, its just hime and (i think) vore loli

Would have kept watching if the show had more fanservice since the plot is a mess and overall is a pretty shitty show, fun but shit.

Honestly, I'm trying, but the plot along with the killing of the shows best girl makes me want to drop it like my college grades

Still going at Mach speed huh?

Excellent.

Clearly the only reason I have left to watch this show anymore.

Hime is still alive and so is Izzy

>Izzy is an old lady and is already taken by Best Dude BB
>Hime a yuri who wants to wipe out everyone except herself so she can have self orgies with all her defective clones

No Touko still best girl, Lisa would be runner up but this show seems to have a thing with every one but Touko being in a relationship

Only watching it to finish it off.
Terrible adaptation. The pacing is so bad because its so compressed. This really needed at least two or three cours to do it properly and they just didn't have the budget.

If I were the mangaka I wouldn't have signed off on it. Unless the publishing company has the rites and signed off on this piece of shit. Stupid move though, it damages the properties brand.

>Anyone still cares about this thing?
They killed Sakura, crippled Saber and turned Rin into a Rei-tier experiment, so no.

what

The girls from this show are based on the Fate/Stay Night girls.

That explains why BB reminded me of archer.

I'm kinda hoping that if Hime does die, (which is likely) that Seigi dies along with her. At least that way a major sacrifice was necessary. But yeah Volume 13 must be the last as they're at the final showdown with Hime, unless the author decides to bring in a new antagonist after her, otherwise there's about 6 more chapters to go then.

I wish this wasn't so rushed. I don't even know what's been happening since they went to the island where Touko died

>death flag guy
What a based mother fucker. He kicked ass this episode.

Cal fight with Seigi was pretty sweet and it was nice to see him get wrecked by Hime. Another neat point is that he's one of the few protags fueled by hate apparently.

Wait so Touko is perma-dead?

And Tattoos look like command seals.

Also blatant self check

She gets straight up eaten by the loli, I'm not sure why she would be alive.

I was hoping for some resurrection bullshit by being linked with the lolis tattoo, but if they are going to kill off the shows best girl I'm done. Series dropped as of now

Is this the most rushed show anyone has ever seen?

I can't honestly remember the last time I watched something this rushed.

Not even Dimension-W was this bad, though it managed to be quite close.

I haven't watched TT but if you want rushed and horrible by another JC Staff anime then Yumekui Merry.

Yumekui was fine but it seems generally agreed upon that it should have ended with Lighthouse. There's some cool stuff happening in the newer chapters though the plot is still all over the place or maybe I just stopped caring at some point.

>everybody gets killed
>finale is princess and seigi come to an agreement to rewrite the world to not be so totally fucked and REMOVE TATTOOs
>goofy final SoL chapter where they're the only two who remember the original world (and based Blood Blackstone who is alive again and impregnated a fully adult Bloozy Floozy at FULL FORCE and their daughter ran off somewhere but it's daijobou she's probably just beating up shotas)

Nah, the plot currently is all over the place. I only read it for cute Merry and Isana at this point.

>Another neat point is that he's one of the few protags fueled by hate apparently.
It's kind of nice to see, really. It's not like the villains really deserve any sympathy.

Is that KFC getting chopped in half there?

Yeah, he stuck his sword through Samurai Girl, and she retaliated by bisecting him, then Floozy goes into a rage and finishes Samurai off by kicking the sword into her stomach, which disembowels her.

Nah, it'll end with maximum edge, with the hero towering over Hime as she's defeated, then crushing her head as she's defensless before hime. The sisters all die, everything returns to a semblence of status quo, the hero ends up forever alone and doesn't really learn anything except that mercy is wasted on the wicked, and nothing gets resolved except for Hime and Floozy dying.

Brutal

Yeah, the whole fight looked extremely painful.

>KFC

Who again?