White privilege is real

When leftists talk about 'white privilege' we should not dismiss them because they are actually talking about a real thing. They are talking about the natural convenience and pleasantries that come with living in a nation that was founded and built by your own people and your own culture. Whether they like it or not, the United States was founded by white men who by today's standards would be considered 'white supremacists". America was never intended to be a multi-ethic empire ruled by a hostile Jewish elite.

And so, in the back of every colored person's mind is the nagging suspicion that they do not actually belong and that their presence is a direct violation of the founding vision of the nation. I can imagine it would not be a nice feeling and this is why the 'white privilege' meme is so appealing to them. It explains away all that unpleasantness with one simple term.

'White privilege' is actually just white birthright or white inheritance.

BRAAAAAAPPP

Sauce

she's white asf fuck holy shit.

white privilege just means whites arent subhuman. also who is that szechuan succubus?

>Whether they like it or not, the United States was founded by white men who by today's standards would be considered 'white supremacists". America was never intended to be a multi-ethic empire ruled by a hostile Jewish elite.
That's nonsense. "White people" is a relatively new concept that evolved after the founding of the United States, at a time when the races of Germans, Irish and Anglosaxons fucking hated each other with more feeling than any of them could muster for the hundred other races of the world. It wasn't until just before the civil war that Americans began to see themselves as white people.

Yuuki Minami

You're right.
Also, nice pooper.

Privilege is earned. The fact that whites have so much privilege is a testament to the other races doing jack fucking shit for centuries if not milleniums.
Asians don't have any fucking "privilege" in our culture because pic related they can actually form a functioning and improving civilization.

She can get my white privilege all over that phat ass if you know what I mean

thank you. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

The first law the US passed was to limit immigration to 'white men of good character'.

This idea that whiteness was some recent invention is cultural Marxism 101. It's the concept of "racism" that is less that 100 years old.

Is she a jap?

that's the only thing that makes her so special. An ass like that can be found anywhere in South America.

The way white privilege is used today is as an anti white conspiracy theory to get whites to capitulate to non whites and allocate resources to them

Are you fucking blind?! She's Nigerian!

The reason why talking about "white privilege" is offensive is that the inherent prescription for it is reducing the % of whites in the society. How else do you handle it?

Anyone who talks about "white privilege" is an anti-white racist. Period. Move to Africa.

Yes but whites do have it easier for the simple fact that they belong to the founding culture and foreigners do not. That is nothing to be ashamed of, it is simply more evidence that multiculturalism is a bad idea.

I dunno, she could be South Korean.
I'm not really into Asians.

people are so brainwashed these days you really think thats a factor

too much ass

>by today's standards would be considered 'white supremacists".

That because anyone someone disagrees with is a nazi white supremacist.

Like I said before, the only way to solve "majority privilege" as you describe it is to remove the majority.

Why the fuck should I vote against my own interests? Why the fuck should I vote for the interests of people who hate me?

no that's because Trotsky coined the term 'racism' in order to shame people for in-group preference.

if you have white kids you are racist and if you believe they deserve a future, you're a white supremacist, regardless of your actual skin colour or political affiliation

So fucking what if the majority ethnicity has it easier in one country. If this bothers someone of a minority ethnicity, then why the fuck don't they move?

"White privilege" is a set of behaviors or more so the absence of certain behaviors.
Don't have kids outside of marriage, especially not in your teens.
Absolutely nothing is owed to you, expect to work for everything.
Learn a skill, trade or scientific discipline. Cashiering, fast foodery and unskilled labor are not valid career choices.
Show up to work on time, put the smart phone away and actually get some work done.
Stay out of trouble, do not engage in criminal activity.
Don't do drugs.
And remember, results are not immediate, they take time and effort on your part. You and you alone are responsible for yourself.

Well said. I agree

the eternal mutt strikes again

If back in the day Europeans hated each other more than non-Western peoples, that's only because they had almost no inter-civilization relationships at all. Now that trade and immigration is global, westerners are learning they have far more in common with each other than with other civs (as is true for any civ).

This

Agreed. We developed this culture around us and the way we are. It grew with us for thousands of years. Then we throw sub humans into the mix and wonder why they don't fit in.

They can't be like us. They'll never be like us. They'll never fit in. Maybe in a thousand years, but what good is that?

tl;dr asians have stealth privilege

Stop talking about white privilege if you are not white. Dats razits .

sage the thread for OP is Shareblue and wants you to feel guilty.

Fpbp as always

Did you even read my post? I agree the term white privilege is BS because it is hinting at some kind of unfair advantage. I'm saying the advantage normal natural and perfectly justified.

China will eventually rule the world. Just on numbers alone.

Feel better?