PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - GET COMFY EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus#ixzz4wu9VxLsK
archive.is/tZMZd
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any updates on NFL ratings? Was there ever an end goal or are they gonna keep kneeling forever?

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

every one will kneel all the time

You niggers seen this?
>EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups travelled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus#ixzz4wu9VxLsK

FUCK OFF

>Forgetting someone?
Fucking Kek! Missed that one.

Yfw Trump is safe and Hillary/Obama are going to Jail

I need that face skinning .webm

Who wins?

I'm betting on Manafort.

AWOO~

No

we do

It's so weird seeing Trump not wearing a suit. .Looks like a different guy. Makes him look kind of british and actually look a bit more like his age.

archive.is/tZMZd
“The president did talk with him in the days before he was named special counsel,” Ruddy said.

>yawn

What the fuck?

The nightmare is ending.

>actually like the president
>get called a brainwashed cult member

why do libs do this /ptg/?

anyone still watching nigger ball deserves death.

Ugly if true.

>says he'll kill niggers
>maximum threat level
TOP KE...
>gun salesman
Oh. Oh shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING

PUT ASIDE AN HOUR OF YOUR TIME

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

The Truth will stand on its own merit
by Benjamin H. Freedman
Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman in New York City. He was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He defected from the Jewish movement in 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and most of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the USA.

Freedman had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations involved in gaining power in the USA. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

Laugh at them for not seeing the irony.

Back in those days 85IQ was considered retarded and niggers were well owners of that many IQ points. No seriously. Every black that was in these files have been called retarded.

Eat up Momiji

>The nightmare is ending.
You better buckle up, fuckaroo

i say we throw them in a big box, staple an american flag to it and mail it to iran

>Sup Forums is 2 people
>quick_escalation.jpg

Portugal pls

Tell us your opinion on who's the toughest potential opponent against Trump in 2020

His earliest rallies were fucking great. Absolutely unscripted, no structure, literally just showing up with a wad of cash to rent out an area for a day and see if people would show up because it's Donald Trump. And they did.

Got money on the Seahawks! Football with mah boys all weekend!

>why do libs do this /ptg/?
they're super faggy and don't have hobbies

>Mandalay Bay

Because if you still like him you are either actually retarded or a cult member.

>inb4 my disagreement makes me a Sharia/Share/Hillary Shill or w/e the new hip meme is with you kiddos.

Manafort wins by default. Its hard to claim victory after drowning in your own blood and shooting yourself twice in the head

Klein makes the shocking revelation that an FBI investigation discovered collusion between American anarchists and ISIS and Al-Qaeda
'This is the greatest challenge to law enforcement since the Weather Underground and the Black Panther Party,' the FBI report declared
It reveals the FBI sent a task force to Germany to report on radical groups that planned to protest President Trump's attendance at this year's G20 Summit
The investigation determined that U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took part in the violence
There was also evidence that three key leaders of an Oakland group met in Hamburg with a leader of the Al-Qaeda
The foreign terrorists were helping them acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb-making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses

Jesus.

His Las Vegas video is quite brutal

Yes it is!

wtf, I now believe Trump will be dragged away in cuffs tomorrow.

Enormous if verifiable

fuck off shill

Trump faggots are kike cock suckers. why is this allowed on this board?

Jared

I'm not even surprised with this shit anymore. Westrern far left sympathizes with ISIS.

not him but his toughest opponents are Trump, his administration, Senate.

After that, political adversaries like presidential candidates.

yeah I''m a a faggot but I'ms aying if he delivers on his promises he will be re-elected no matter who gets brought against him

Reminder to be nice. We are nice here.

Projecting.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

gookmoot sold /ptg/ to us for 100 shekels, we can post whatever we want now

>muh shill
You're not a retarded shill because we disagree with you.

You're a retarded shill because you're both retarded and a shill. Q.E.D.

>sympathizes
the word you're looking for is conspires.

Aaaaah, I'm getting so blackpilled. It's so fucking obvious that this muh russia bullshit is wrong and yet nobody's doing anything about it. You've had weeks upon weeks of information on proven corruption and perjury from the Democratic Party, but nobody gives a shit. Why is Trump bitching about them on twitter, hes the fucking president, why doesn't he just do something about it. Why isn't Sessions prosecuting these faggots for their obvious corruption?

Trump Jr. best son.

Manafort may be shady but wouldn't he be fleeing the country at this point if he was in serious shit?

You know Trump is safe, right user?

canada was a mistake

Alberto left but let me gib my opinion. If McCain and other swamp niggers die and or lose their jobs so we can replace them with Trumpists Trump's won't have a hard time. I think the only person on that list that could put up a fight is Biden but Creepy Biden would be too old and he's just begging for his pedo moments to be used as attack ads.

the deep state wont prosecute their own, history will judge them though

awooo

So does anyone here believe that China will beat the US economy one day, I keep seeing people making this argument whenever I discuss North Korea with someone

>We are not brainwashed
>PM me tits and kittens

Nebraska Congressional Districts:

I'll work on an overall chart that incorporates these into it soon.

I'll impute White Vote by Gender later, though I think it's exceedingly unlikely that Clinton will have won either the White Male or White Female vote in any of these districts, since NE-02 Whites voted to the right of Iowa Whites (and Trump carried White Males and White Females there). I will nonetheless check to make sure at some point later.

Not Portobro, but I would say that the Presidential candidate would be someone from the top (Warren) with someone from the bottom (McAuliffe) as possible VP; if we're just picking from this pool for discussion's sake.

Kellyanne can't recover from this.

I would say the only pair they’ll never run: Biden / McCauliffe. It quite retarded for democrats not having run the VP in 2016, he was quite in touch with the issues in that PA rally, for instance, I think he would have fared much better with the white working class than Hillary

He’s a anglo protestant white male tho, they'll never run him

There is some good news.

Because his DoJ is a mess. It has Obama holdovers who will get replaced by another Onigger holdover until the senate approves his guys which is taking forever.

Papa Johns isn't that bad here, it's decent for chain pizza

>Manafort may be shady but wouldn't he be fleeing the country at this point if he was in serious shit?
If he was in "serious shit", Mueller would be already sleeping with fishes. Or dead under the bridge on 16th Street, if Manafort decided to ask for help.

>dat file name
Sorry for being dense, but I don't get it.

I reuse filenames when I save stuff.

Go discuss how much you love jewish cock in your anus and mouth somewhere else you fucking autistic loser anime posting faggot retards. ILL fucking fight you in the street, if you dont get the fuck out of here NOW

So what makes Matt Drudge so sure that the indictment is for Manafort?

Without internal failures, why not? So many people, so much potential.

Because you are a bunch of retards that have fallen for a Jew owned con man.

Who else is getting /sleepy/ here?

Open wide Trumpanzees.

xD

Matt Drudge has spent the last 30 years being increasingly blackpilled about the Clintons ever facing justice.

Anyone else bored with Trump right now, honestly? I get that Congress is lame, but I really thought there'd be more action on trade deals and foreign policy by now. Seem like we still have nuclear weapons pointed at us by the North Koreans. We sat by and let the Kurds get fucked. Venezuela is the same.

Trump's thin skin on these Russia investigations and bringing up Hillary are growing old too. Maybe it's just a low period, but doesn't feel like "winning."

I hope he's not pressed against that girl

Papa John himself spoke out against Obamacare

>I'll fight you in the street if you don't go out in the street
wew, this logic

defend this

'The Americans communicate with the Islamic State and other terrorist organizations on websites, and they use those websites to download instructions on making weapons,' said an FBI source who had access to Comey's intelligence reports.

They're literally branch of IS at this point.

Probably the same reason many people here have seemed fairly certain it's Manafort.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA