Anyone here familiar with Trumps thinking?

Why do the over the top tweet in away that makes him look panicked. Is he setting the Dems up. I’ve figure him and his lawyers have been working on ways to discredit the Spec Council if they start charging his people. With last weeks news that case got stronger.

If anyone seems panicked its CNN and Mueller. Leaking the indictment is a crime, and the timing is too convenient.

What’s going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me. Ask me anything.

>DO SOMETHING

This confirms that Trump knows that Podesta, DNC, and hillary aren't the ones being charged in mullar's case.

He's having a shitfit to divert attention that tomorrow one of his boys will be charged.

It doesn't look panicked; don't fall for the left's narrative. They don't believe it either. Yes, he set them up, though it happened long ago, and there's nothing they can do now. He's the only one (or maybe Sessions) who can fire Mueller, and that's the only way this investigation could end with him looking bad. They've been trying to trigger him into doing that for months, and he hasn't bitten (despite being crazy and erratic, huh?). They've started floating in outlets like the WSJ that Mueller should step down, but they can't force that either. The rope is coming, and the best part is they weaved it for themselves.

>the most powerful man in the world
>begs other people to do something

>trump knows what is in sealed indictments dont worry goys

how retarded are you? of course they know

Hate to agree.
Doesn't sound good

How much of the $18B went to activities to overthrow our duly elected government?

And many many will cheer.

I guess they really do hate America and Americans. Be American. Get shot.

But maybe 1/2 the country will win and open our borders and fundamentally change America like they have been trying to. Ain't that right GB?

Act weak when you are strong...

I like this.
Tanks user

He doesn't have unlimited power you idiot. The president can't order someone be prosecuted and arrested. That's up to the DOJ, which is purposefully independent from the west wing.

This.
Magapedes are too delusioned too see this and will call this „44d chess“.

If anyone has Muellers back to the wall and over a barrel it would be Trump. I'm sure he is going to utilize that fact for the best possible outcome for all of us. Let the game play out boys

Dotard is projecting once again. He know one of his buddies is getting charged tomorrow.

I interpret his tweets as if he were doing a local rally. Never once has he sounded panicked or desperate.

If you interpret it that way, you're probably a spineless pussy.

It would seem to me that
>1. Trump thought he was in charge when he won the election
>2. thinks that using all his power will be seen as dictatorish and bad.
>3. is being manipulated and isolated by people who advice to not do to much and telling him to be patient.

nice trips

>why did trump do X
>which makes him -Y?
Try harder faggot

I think it shows that when CNN used to spend hours pouring over his tweets, now they say nothing.

Yeah their connection to the ordeal themselves doesn't loook so good either. Bet they don't report that news lol

>Leaking the indictment is a crime
it wasn't leaked though, was it?

>the DOJ
>independent from the west wing
are you retarded? trump could fire the entire DOJ today if he wanted to.

Obama will hang.

I fucking hate Trump when he just tweets the first thing that comes out of his mind, usually very counterproductively. Wish he could do basic fucking diplomacy.

Shit on me all you want for insulting your emperor.

Well if the r's he refers to in the previous tweet are republicans and they're focused and fighting (presumably for him), are they no DOing SOMETHING? This is just another example of Trump's idiocy on display to the world at large.

>Dotard

>dude wtf I love Kim Jung Un now?!?!?

Lincoln says hi.

its to bait the libtards, hes been doing this for years.

Shitposter in Chief on a rampage this morning. Makes me proud to be an American.

Serious. Donna Brazile who?

For all we know his "Do Something" could be a code to someone to make their move. Anything is possible with him. He doesn't care if anyone thinks he's stupid. Better to let the enemy think that anyway in the big picture

have any of you faggots ever learned anything from the persuasion merchants lesson's?

its a typical Trump 3D tweet

after reading it all Americans will remember about the tweet is

Democrats/Clinton and GUILTY

>calm before the storm

Leftists care intensely about what other people think. Without the opinions of others, they'd barely exist at all. So they just can't accept that anyone could NOT care what others think about him, that he could sleep fine at night knowing that millions of people think he's a moron because of a tweet. It has to be some kind of pose that he's using to hide his true insecurity. HAS TO BE. They'll never be able to believe otherwise, because that's who they are.

Its diversion. He's building up to something huge... and the Dems ain't gonna like.

You’ve obviously never read his favorite book.

Leaking to CNN is a huge red flag. I am inclined to not believe it. I've turned thoughts in my head over and over, and just decided to spend that energy on other things (Vegas, JFK, etc) until HOPEFULLY more information is released tomorrow, preferrably NOT from CNN.

Do you remember when an insider said that every Trump tweet is for a strategic reason. At times it is a message to certain groups or people and everybody else goes off the rails thinking he has gone nuts. At times it is to give a bright shiny object he knows will incite the crazies and CIA Mafia media to deflect their attention from the REAL goings on. Today's "Do Something" may even be a code ? All fascinating isn't it.

Its not panic, its that feeling you get when you want to rape your enemies with a rod of uranium.

do you have screen shots of when WHanon said Trump pardoned Muller/Manafort?

Donald Trump? Never heard of him. Does he a JewTube channel I can sub to?

Manefort worked for Bush. The Establishment Republicans set Trump up by putting him in the campaign.
Menefort is an establishment guy. Work for the Bush's and then work for the Podesta's, who work for the Clinton's.

why is it that all of you memeflag shills have like a handful of posts that you just recycle in every thread?

I know exactly what you mean. Some of those Leftist are my friends and they are a pain in the ass about this. They bully in packs too with the same brain dead lines too. Or, I could be telling them about a UFO and it would still be Trumps fault somehow. They just can't focus on any topic without turning it into a Trump cluster f

Who the fuck did leak it?

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

Yeah I dunno about this tweet. Liberals will have a field day with it.

Hopefully he's just setting them up for massive butthurt.

>Anyone here familiar with Trumps thinking?
yeah he's a fucking retard with dementia KEK
just look at this sperg face

>implying you don't have tds

Lincoln also got a bullet.

checked

I recognize potential in these dabs

Yeah, this is definitely going on

He has an excellent track record with baiting them. It really is funny to watch.

>trump could fire the entire DOJ

Not as long as the traitor Sessions is there. Trump needs to fire Sessions first and soon.

that you again Paki guy that wishes he was British?

Hausdorff-dimensional chess

everything he says means something, you deluded jerk-off.

HILLORY WILL BE PREZIDINT LIKE IT OR NOT DRUMPHKINS. ONES HES INPEECHED THEY WILL PICK HILLORY TO BE THE PREZUDINT.

>They bully in packs
This is what collectivists do. They are a fucking cult that can't win a debate so they pile up and troll with personal insults and David Brock's talking points.

He's still surrounded by based generals. Can't really say that's a coincidence

Guys, please calm down, a LOT of you are freaking out.

Once you calm down, and let all the particulates settle, the water is crystal clear and you can see whats really happening, whats going to happen. This has been going on for a while now.

99% of you are going to be fine. Please calm down.

I get a lot of anonymous messages saying my words are 'dangerous'. There is nothing dangerous about to happen for 99% of the people that put their hard effort into this beloved chan.

Please guys, just have a kek, and calm down, everything is going to be alright.

---

People always ask what I mean, i will only give one hint as I usually do.

Why don't you start learning how to play Go at Online Go.com ? Its free !

Have fun guys, I love you... well... most of you lol.

3 3 3

>literally begging for someone to do something on twitter
>as POTUS, most powerful leader on earth
lmao, this is the god emperor /ptg/ worships? and we don't even know who's going down on Monday. It's going to be glorious

I don't know why so many are hung on Monday. It was said that the indictments could come down as early as Monday. Don't set yourself up for a big disappointment tomorrow and then have a bitch fest about it because it didn't happen like you thought it was suppose too

We love you too Meg!

DT is exposing the corruption. He knows he is tweeting in front of millions of people. Telling them to do something about this....

Those corrupt will not go after their "Queen" and Trump is exposing them for who they really are. YOU CAN'T DRAIN THE SWAMP OF SNAKES IF YOU CAN'T SPOT THE SNAKES.

It's simple really
To fix our country we have to expose those in congress & judicial system that ARE THE PROBLEM.

PEACE #MAGA4ALL

meg is one of the people freaking out. I am not meg lol

lol I went to go and I won Disney! Interesting if I went right.

Well I like what you had to say, so you can be on my fond side for now!

So as I sit here thinking, I relate Disney to kids for the most part, so something pedo comes to mind, which would lead me to podesta as the first domino. That's how my mind ran with that right off the cuff

pretty sure you have more exciting sides i'd rather be on

Oh yes I'm a magical kingdom I am. Lots of magic and wonderful things!

But for now, I will read the instructions as it is a new game to me

Ahhh yes, I do believe I'm am seeing the bigger picture now, nice. Brain on new track and makes sense. Thank you

gay

you wish

I would be more concerned if he was silent

Why the fuck do you think we're talking about it?

He's trying to look unconnected to what's about to happen to the Democrats. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

The man he is imploring to act is Sessions...his employee. Trump interacts with Sessions daily, and has all the opportunity to direct him this way or that in private, where real decisions are made.

Taking the "feud" to twitter can only drive the public to call for action, action which would be carried out by (you guessed it) Trump himself. If you believe these tweets are honest, then Trump is calling on the public to urge HIM to do what he is claiming to desire. It's circular, and makes no sense. On the other hand, if he is on the same page with Sessions and the hammer is gonna drop hard, then it is reasonable to try and appear unconnected to it.

He's playing everyone masterfully, as usual. Enjoy the ride, this is all apart of the show

Bingo. He already knows that as soon as they realize what's happening, the media is going to run with a "Trump has corrupted the process and it forcing Mueller to ignore his crimes and persecute his enemies." They put out a trial balloon by one of the Watergate reporters yesterday, promising just that. So the more that he can stay separate from the process and frustrated by it, the better.

This and checked

>indictment

Gorilla marketing bot?

Uh Guys... EMP in the ID & those digits?

What does this mean?!

Do you suppose he's talking to us? DO SOMETHING, AUTISTIC FOOLS!!

trump is setting the media up with this tweet. theyll be scrambling to get the dirt and once again it will be on the wrong side and once again trump will be right

screencap this

147123333 is far more significant than you realize.

The third letter of the alphabet is c, as in covfefe.
The difference between 4 and 7 (2nd and 3rd digits) is 3.
The sum of 1 and 2 (4th and 5th digits) is 3.
The first intentional typo in coffee->covfee is the v; There are only 4 letters between v and the end of the alphabet. There are FOUR ligh^H^H^H^H sequential 3's at the end of these digits.

that is literally exactly what he looks like. he is racist. he got elected by nazis and he doesn't care.

Well said. Not everyone with a personality disorder is a leftist but every leftist has a personality disorder.

>familiar with Trumps thinking
wew. look for user in the news. you'll see him as "source"

if trump knew what you hope he knows. do you really believe he'd be ranting about it on twitter?

Trump acts like he doesn't have power so he can get more power, he gets fools like you into believing he's a bumblefuck and thats exactly what he wants

yeah or it's an order. people have to be naive to think trump isn't using social media as a means of communication to some people. like they think the president should just use twitter to shill halloween events and photo ops like a good goy slave following the traditional rules of a corrupt nigger presidency