These are the participants in the Miss Peru beauty pageant. Peru is a heavily mixed and amerindian country...

These are the participants in the Miss Peru beauty pageant. Peru is a heavily mixed and amerindian country. Notice anything?

1. Kelin Rivera Kroll

2. Melody Calderon Vega

3. Almendra Marroquin

This is a heavily indigenous country.

4. Andrea Moberg

It's almost like the standards of beauty don't match the prevalent race in that country

5. Guerra Guzman

There's more blacks than injuns as well, it's almost like if they were filling a quota...

6. Camila Canicoba

7. Diana Rengifo

Maybe if you try really hard you can see some brown skin in her

this is what proper peruvian women look like, correct?

8. Francessca Chavez

More blacks, but still can't see any injun... hmm...

el peruANO

Yes, but if you watched the pageant you would think it's just another USA.

9. Jessica McFarlane

Shit thread sage

10. Juana Acevedo

WE
WUZ
INCAS

Yeah , it is castizos + spanish + blacks. That is hilarious. Blacks always have to come before everyone else, even when 70% of the population is being ignored.

Whites are just better looking. No sorry for saying that. Including blacks just to do it while ignoring most of the population is fucking hilarious though. American liberalism. Cancer.

Got to gas them all! Untermeuch!

That's a very Swedish name.

11. Luciana Fernandez

I will say this one has some injun mix just out of pity. I really can't tell, but her skin should be darker either way.

12. Melina Machuca

This one's pretty. I wish the photos had higher resolution. Fucking 3rd world can't afford good cameras.

this is how they do beauty pageants in the highlands

13 and last one I'll do. Pilar Orue Ramirez.

At first I thought this could be the one that looks, at least, like your average young latina...

But honestly I think she's more black than indian, lol

WE WUZ MACHU PICHU AND SHEIT

bitch gotta mustache

Is this bad?
The strive to become tall pretty goddesses that can attract a succesful man.
a 140cm nairo quintana look-a-like with a bowler hat just isn't attractive.

whats up with the retarded hats?

Hes about to get btfo by Landa.

Also muh dick, but what did op mean by this.

they wear hats over there.

Landa is good but he's a bit of a cuck.

jesus how can amerindians with less than 10% european admixture live with themselves?? I would literally unironically kill myself if I looked as much as a little bit like this '''''''people'''''''
fucking panchos

D I S
C A S
T E N

they're not so bad. they eat a shitload of corn. they have this gigantic corn in peru and they love it. it's got kernels so big you wouldn't even feed it to a cow here. but that is why the women particularly in the highlands are pretty fat

How is that any different than California? Everyone thinks they all look like Jennifer Lawrence when it's just another Mexico.

Where do blacks enter in that equation though? and besides, it's not as hard to find people who accurately depict the ethnic composition of the country and are, at least, more attractive than the black women in this contest.

This. Amerindian cuties are way better than tall and skeletal black girls

Is like they are trying to sabotage their own race for some reason.

Lots of black artists are obsessed with bleaching their skin to become more white. Look at Beyonce, Halle Berry, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. They all bleached their skin because they secretly want to be white.

Beauty? In Peru?

Any travestis in the running?

Models aren't average... That's why their models

because pageants favor tall women and blacks in peru are taller i would assume.
remember pageants are basically glorified model casting.

I was talking more about Peruvians not using latinas and/or injuns in their own beauty pageant as a mean to sabotage themselves.

So height is all it takes? what a shit standard of "beauty"

i just told. it's a modeling contest.
They do it to get modelling contracts and endorsements.
That is why they ask a question. Can she endorse a product without sounding completly retarded.