Backlog thread

Does anyone else hate it when they have a really huge backlog? I sure do. I keep seeing more interesting stuff that i might want to watch and i add those things to my backlog. Now it is a huge list of names.

So what i did was, i picked out all the 12+ episode shows, downloaded all of their first episodes and in under ten days, i will watch all of them. I already understand my taste (im celebrating 100 shows finished soon) and by watching the first episode i can get a general understanding of the show at hand. now they are no longer just names in a list. From watching one episode, i can tell if i wont like it (in which case it will get dropped), or if it looks kinda good (in which case, it get's the three episode test), or if the show looks so good that i might pick it up right away. This method really helps me to understand my backlog and to get trough it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T2M6sQv7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trying my best to maintain it with less than 20 shows.

>windows media playerr
Damn, son.
Even the VLC fags are looking down on you.

>Even the VLC fags are looking down on you.
Maybe it is because i am not autistic, but i dont care about that shit, at all.

Where can I subscribe to your blog?

> windows 8
upgrade, my dear son. Or is it an illegal copy ?

>episode 1's
why don't you just have the series in their own folders

>kissanime downloads

I dont like windows 10. my pc (that i use for work has xp, one laptop has 7 and this one has 8.

>why don't you just have the series in their own folders
I usually put series in their own folders, but this is 55 1st episodes of different shows. I wont bother making a new folder for each show, since i will delete the episodes after watching.

>dubs anime

So let's say i want to try out episode 1 of Yuu Yuu Hakusho. Either i find a torrent of it, uncheck all 100+ episodes except the first one and wait for it to download, or i go to kissanime, and just download the first episode and it is here in 6-8 minutes. i choose the easy way.

How the hell did you figure that out? I tried to hide the fact that they are dubs, so that it wouldn't raise a shitstorm.

>uncheck all 100+ episodes
How new to computers are you?
That's 4 clicks.

And afterwards it's trivial to just download the rest of the episodes once you decide to watch everything after all.
Stop being a fucking faggot.

>dubs
>kissanime
>terrible organization
triggered

>Yona of the Dawn
>His & Her Circumstances
Kek. It's too obvious OP-san.

Maybe i just dont like the japanese names? Ever thought of that, Jim?

Akatsuki no Yona sounds way better that yona of the dawn unless you have shit taste.

>pastebin.com/T2M6sQv7
What should I watch next?

finish those shows first

watch Zetsuen no Tempest right now

>Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
>Wolf's Rain
>Usagi Drop
>Texhnolyze
>Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
>Steins;Gate
>So Ra No Wo To
>Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
>Shiki
>Shinryaku! Ika Musume
>Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
>Serial Experiments Lain
>Planetes
>Noein: Mou Hitori no Kimi e
>Mushishi
>Mousou Dairinin
>Monster
>Mononoke
>Log Horizon
>Last Exile
>Kyoukai no Kanata
>Kuuchuu Buranko
>Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
>Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World
>Katanagatari
>Kill La Kill
>Kaiba
>Jigoku Shoujo
>Higashi no Eden
>Haibane Renmei
>Ghost in the Shell
>Gankutsuou
>FLCL
>Ergo Proxy
>Durarara!!
>Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
>Black Lagoon
>Beck
>Azumanga Daioh
>Aoi Bungaku Series

Here are the ones i have seen and can safely recommend as good shows.

>Akatsuki no Yona sounds way better that yona of the dawn unless you have shit taste.
There is no point in learning the japanese names if they also have english ones, partner.

>uncheck the entire folder of YYH-1 click total
>check the folder for episode 1-2 clicks total
>hit ok-3 clicks total
Whoa I hate when I have to click my mouse three times in a row.

I dont even remember the last time i torrented anything. It must have been like 2-3 years ago. Personally i dont care for torrenting and i dont care how i consume media. The importan thing for me is the story and the characters. More pixels and a better player dont make the story or the characters better. And after the show is watched, all that you will remember is the quality of the writing and the enjoyment watching show gave you, not the amount of pixels it had. You people love to make huge issues out of irrelevant details.

Kinda, Some of my back log shows sound more exciting than most of the seasonal shit I watch.

Then I feel regret that I didn't watch the shows while they aired on Sup Forums and missed out on all the good threads.

Also back logging shows over 100 episodes is a fucking mistake.

>More pixels and a better player dont make the story or the characters better

but it does

Retard.

it gives a better experience

Will check these, thanks.

Wow dude at least give it the 3 episode rule

>Anime 4 iphone
>4
>iphone

>watching aria on your phone
WHY. What's even the point?
can Windows Media Player even play MKVs or render soft subs?

Watch Azumanga before you open Sup Forums again. bebop as well, but that's less important.

It's highly irrelevant.

The one episode rule is very light. A show has to be either really terrible or offensive for me to drop it. The one episode rule is primarily for the better understanding of the shows in my backlog. Over 90% of the shows will pass the one episode test and the they will be subjected to the three episode test.

It's a old folder name. I only watch shows on my phone, when I am out of the house. When I'm home, I watch them on the computer.

>>watching aria on your phone
>WHY. What's even the point?
An what is the problem with watching it on a phone?
>can Windows Media Player even play MKVs or render soft subs?
Don't know and don't care about both of these things.

>can Windows Media Player even play MKVs or render soft subs?
I recently got a new laptop and completely forgot to download a media player since I'm so used to my desktop. It could render subs, but any italics rendered improperly and it struggled with screen positions that weren't default middle.

I got like five minutes into what I was watching before I downloaded MPC-HC.