Which Matsu is the best Matsu and why?

Which Matsu is the best Matsu and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-09-07/mr-osomatsu-animation-director-interested-in-working-on-2nd-season/.106188
imgur.com/a/Bwkn9
sensei-omedetou.com/review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Osomatsu because he's the most fun manchild.

Are there an news? Heard they were "interested" in making another season

Choromatsu

First i'm hearing of it. I sure hope so I think it has a lot it could do. But if it doesn't i'll still be satisfied.

Same but i kinda wish he was fleshed out more.. i think he had the least episodes involving him. I didn't really get the one where there self awareness was rising or whatever.

Choromatsu had a lot of fleshing out, but you were obviously just too retarded to understand any of it.

Explain his personality other than a responsible weeb

Jyushimatsu. I'm not gay

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-09-07/mr-osomatsu-animation-director-interested-in-working-on-2nd-season/.106188

Ichimatsu because he's literally me.

Karamatsu

He has killer fashion sense.

Faked being responsible he just does that to feel better than his brothers when really he's the laziest of all just wants to chase idols his whole life.

are you a moe blob, user?

No, I'm a closet furry

Why is Karamatsu the only one to actually get toes? What's this for anyways

He is a conflicted character caught between his ideals and hedonism. His ideal life would obviously be a normal one, he wants to get a job, get married and be independent, but there are various obstacles and excuses he comes up with that prevent him from actualizing those goals. He distracts himself with idols, masturbation and going along with his brothers, because even though those things are not what he aspires to be, they are easy, pleasurable and what he's used to.

*claps* Well done user.

tie between kara and choro

I wish i could combine Choro,Kara and Ichi to make my perfect matsu.

You meant Oso, Kara and Ichi, right?

Jyushi!

Osoko.

Froggy.

no

>No more manga translations
>No AV
>No season 2
>Fanart in decrease
>Fujoshits moving out to messenger shit
Osomatsu-san is dying

>No more manga translations
Why? Isn't this popular?

What is the messenger shit referring to?

I've also seen some of the Osomatsu artists move onto Mob Psycho if they haven't become inactive entirely. This was inevitable until Pierrot decides to do a second season, I don't know why you're butthurt about it.

"The" manga is too niche and different.

I think it's called mystic messenger and it's some kind of app full of bishies

>translations
Time to buckle up and start learning nip user. You should work towards becoming a strong independent weeb who don't need no sub-par translator faggot localizing and mistranslating glorious Japanese content.

kek'd

Has anyone ripped the soundtrack yet?

Only thing I remember finding was imgur.com/a/Bwkn9

The hype sort of died down but its not dead though but hopefully Pierrot doesn't wait so fucking long like Durarara.

It is a viscous cycle he is doomed to repeat.

Ichimatsu

Best Matsu: Juushimatsu
Best Boy: Kamimatsu
Best Girl: Pretty Flower Fairy

Shit taste

Purple is the best color. So Ichi is best.

My nigga.

All of them.

Apparently the Tougou/Osomatsu AU is still going strong among Korean and Japanese fans, so there's that.

I just hope Matsumoto comes back for that Iyami event on Saturday, they went quiet on their twitter in May.

Wrong this is best girl just ignore Choro.

I love how Choro is taking this shit seirously.

My only issue with that pairing is the amount of abuse to a point it gets stupid.

Kid Osomatsu has gotten too cutesy in that AU to my tastes.

A furry?

Far left is /fa/ af

What kind of crimes did they do?

>series sold a shit ton of money
>a year later: oh yeah another season could be interesting

>karamatsu is suddenly nervous

Jyushimatsu of course
He's the only one that has the better chance of losing his v-card
Unless Totoko finally gives into Oso's oddly charming, piece of shit attitude

Choromatsu is my husbando.

Anyone know if there are translations floating around about from the character books?
I got them all but know zero jap.

Is the OST out yet? Couldn't find any DL links

Why does Choro have his ahoge back?

I don't know about favorite, but I acknowledge Totty for making me a fan of Irino for the first time

Why is Osoko the hardworking straight man and not Choroko? She's not like Osomatsu at all.

This show made me finally get to know the voice actors more which is a good and bad thing since it helps me appreciate what they do but makes it hard not to picture other roles they get as a muppet.

They're not straight analogues. The fact that some of them have stable jobs at all is far enough from the boys as is.

If that's what the NEETs look like as idols, what do the idol Matsus look like as NEETs? Do they just go into hiding because they don't want to work anymore and fuck around with the cash?

Public masturbation

Has anyone got their Oso nendo yet? I feel like no one even noticed that it's out.

Well he's unremarkable and first of six equally so. Have you looked in twitter?

She's a cougar who uses her Neesan Status to trick younger men into lowering their guard around her. Sounds pretty Osomatsu to me.

I like Totty, but all Matsus are equally best.

Karamatsu because he's such an idiot.

I like Carla Matos, Itchy Matos and Toddy Matos the most

Anyone else bought the soundtrack? Mine came in a few days ago and I haven't stopped listening to it since.

Jyuushi because he funny and random like me XD!

Rip and upload it nigga.

Totty a shit, A SHIT!

I could tomorrow, if the thread is still alive.

>objectively better person
Karamatsu
>best Matsu
Jyushimatsu

>No AV
What? The OsoChoro AV? You can download.

Well, it's something.

This user gets it.

>Jyushi losing his V-card
Too bad his waifu lost hers first.

So, do you guys have any idea if there is a DL for Osomatsu-San's OST?

I mean, I thought everyone knew about that already and had it, but it seems no one here even acknowledged it.

Oh, nvm, I'm a retard.

Would you smoke weed with Choro?

Summer season when?

>Too bad his waifu lost hers first.
Do the Matsus seem like the kind of guys that give a shit?

woah where's this from?

JyushiTodo is best and everything else is shit by comparison.

pixiv filename

Very uncomfortable

Happy birthday, Akatsuka!

So, season 2 when?

disgusting

in 19 years, when they celebrate Akatsuka's 100th birthday

I would be happy with any news at this point

sensei-omedetou.com/review/

CUTE.

I miss this show so much guys

Choro stated he is into purity so he would give a shit about it. As for the others I don't think they would care as much since they are desperate but if Totoko lost her V-card they would probably be devastated.

Looks more like he vapes.

Any changes to the BDs?

>Karamatsu's deer in headlights look