Tired of having this uncircumcised argument

Tired of having this uncircumcised argument.
>women dont like it
>doesn't look at good
> it isn't clean
Everytime i mention i am uncircumcised to men not women they freak out. Ive never had a women complain.
Its men who need to justify their mutilated penises to one another. They are so brainwashed by the zog they dont even know it.

>never had a women complain
why would they complain?
they allow dogs to fuck them.

Cutfags will never know

truth

Several thousand years of genital trauma is the origin of jewish neuroticism. Few know this!

People who do that to infants belong in a GULAG.

We're all gonna kill you, you fuckin' loser.

To cutfags who don't understand: this feels amazing.

Many such cases!

>tired of the arguments
>let's talk about it

sage this shit; btw why would you even talk so often with other man about your penis? stop beeing a fag and your problem is solved, can't undo the past of your mutilation.

i had one girl who never would go down on me. only found out later it was because i was uncut and she didn't know what to do (also probably was disgusted and people left out that detail to save my feelings)

>tfw i circumcised myself the day after
>tfw I was an oppressed, uncut minority, gave myself the shave to obtain majority status
>same girl sucks my scar tissue everyday now
>jewdick is worth it

circumcision of infants causes irreversible brain trauma, the research has faced significant jew attempts at being hidden from the public

no manner of "hygiene" or cosmetic """arguments""" will do away with the brain trauma

also this

>tired of arguments
>let's talk about it

all of modernity's social/political discourse in a nutshell.

kill me

>Ive never had a women complain
Can't complain if they've never seen your gross anteater dick covered in dick cheese or smelled it

le epik XDDDDD!!!!!!

what fucking argument?
it is literally genital mutilation
mutilating, the most sensitive, the most important part of your body... at fucking infancy!
there is no excuse
no redemption for anyone who take part in this barbaric ritual
you're all going to hell

>births down in every non circumcized country
>but women love it he saya
I mean no... it's not right to mutilate but let's be honest, uncut is disgusting and the demigraphics prove it

>what is South Korea
>what is the US and Canada

>>Tfw based parents didn't fall for the cutJew

No
cut is disgusting
only the hair requires a trim every now and then

that might just be the least convincing logical leap EVER attempted

Is foregen or TLC stretcher making any progress?
Hate being a cutfag, I love ejaculation, it's the highlight of my day, most days. Will stretching the foreskin feel anything like being uncut?

I couldn't begin to imagine how horrible it would be to have a mutilated dick.

You literally mutilated yourself to be more appealing to a roastie. Good job cuck

Men here aren't circumsized, I don't get why you US lot think it's "healthier" or cleaner. Even the friggin bible says you don't have to.

That's literally muslim-tier "i'll cut up my women's genitals and sew them shut because it's dirty and unclean"

>but le smegma AIDS cancer dog penis XDDD!!!!!

No it won't. Sadly for you, you're fucked for life. If you ever get a son make sure you don't let the jews snip him.
They're well known for snatching boys at birth and just chopping away before handing him back to the mother.

How do you end up talking about the state of your dick with other men? Not doing some "hhaha ur gay" bit, it just seems strange to me

The only people who defend this are Jews and Muslims, if they want to mutilate their dicks then who cares.

I know a co-worker who had her son circumcised. She's a massive white and retarded as fuck. Absolute trailer trash

Meanwhile I know a girl who is against it, and she's wife tier material. The differences are shocking

> She's a massive white
I understand that seeing a white person is shocking for you "New Canadians".

>Implying if fucking matters

Jesus, this debate is getting tiresome. It doesn't fucking matter in the slightest. Cut, uncut, who gives a fuck?

>Everytime i mention i am uncircumcised to men not women they freak out
that only happens in africa or middle east

Don’t defend white trash, bong.

>women dont like it
once american women get over their jewish brainwashing many of them like the feel of a natural penis better than a cut one.

Your dick is for you. Not other people. They're programmed to believe cutting themselves is justified and they can't acknowledge its abuse because they're complicit in it.

Nigga what are you doing ?

My phone autocorrected. I meant whore

>Meanwhile I know a girl who is against it, and she's wife tier material. The differences are shocking
Let's call it "The Circumcision Test"
If she's anti, she's marriage material
If she's pro, she's a ho

Who hurt you user? Oh wait yeah your dick is mutilated my bad senpai

Or to stupid Americans who think that their subjective tastes justify cutting off healthy, sensitive tissue from infants' genitalia.

>tfw your most sensitive body part was allowed to be protected by the protective skin cap you where born with
feels fucking GOOD

Yeah blowjob feels good, don't they?

Now imagine getting them with a non scarred and desentized dick. A think you will NEVER get to experience now.

>sage this shit; btw why would you even talk so often with other man about your penis?
it's a political topic that relates to slavery, the point is, is it moral to enforce such a custom upon someone who is unable to make a legal decision?

we need to stop this practice

>They're well known for snatching boys at birth and just chopping away before handing him back to the mother.

literally what happened to me
my mom cried over it
these kikes have got to be stopped

thats a moral woman you found there

>lived in America for years
>slept with hundreds of women
>not one disliked by big uncut cock
>if they didn't know what to do with handjobs or head we'd have fun together teaching her playfully
>most think it's easier to get off uncircumcised guys now because my turtleneck does half the work for them in stimulating me

OP is right. It's seriously just mutilated guys trying to justify the most important part of their bodies as fair as the reptile brain part of their mind is concerned.

Real sick shit to do to babies man. Not cool zog.

>polehole xxx

gets me everytime

But do you have any idea if it will be close? I wanna know if stretching is worth the investment or if it's a lost cause. Didn't get all of it cut off, frenulum is still there, I'll never get 100%, but can I get close?

>looking at this image in a separate tab
>basically full screen
>a quiet part of the song I'm listening to comes up
>I can hear my door creaking
>turn around and see the door just as it closes back shut

it's been fun guys

truth

why do you have to rub it in

So.. who was it?

your disgusting ant eater penis is not politics you fucking mongoloid non white person

fingering your foreskin for pleasure like an animal
>being that much of a pleasure whore
I would rather be cut and not have to deal with the primal urges

I'm assuming it was my mom because i can now smell lunch, so I'm assuming she was coming to let me know the food is ready..........fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

trips of bitter truth

Are you underage or a basement dweller?

>this thread

>imagine cumming in four seconds flat
you disgusting ant eater dongs act like complete removal of the hood and frenelum is common practice. Too bad it's not and you guys always post the most horrid examples of circumcision gone wrong to try and make yourselves feel better that somehow your disgusting smega covered foul smelling disgusting penis is better or you feel more pleasure. Again you're wrong but you'll keep perpetuating the myth that you do in order to somehow gain back some dignity that you lose when women see your disgusting penises of you uncivilized heathen animalistic beasts that are more primitive beast than man
> i mean look at one of your own
proudly shoving his finger in his own penis hole. what are you women, you finger your penises? wtf is wrong with you

The worst lie of the pro-mutilation camp is when they claim "It is ok because the baby doesn't remember the pain". Oh really? Can you not understand how causing pain like that to a baby releases all sorts of pain endorphins in a brain that is still developing? You don't think that causes permanent alterations even if it doesn't leave a conscious memory? You think that sort of trauma as an infant has no long term effects? Really? How can you be so ignorant.

And then there's the matter of growing up knowing that adults in your society already took it upon themselves to remove part of your body without your consent. Now you have to repress any anger over that and just deal with it because it already happened and it is somehow socially acceptable.

Imagine if you were raped in the butt as a baby and then told about it later. But that it is just a normal ritual performed on 90% of the babies. You don't remember it, but you have this subconscious anxiety about your butt, and you have to sublimate the fact that that happened to you when there was nothing you could do to stop it and society just accepts it. Anyone who thinks about this rationally detached from their weird attachment to to religious ritual or community has to understand how fucked up it is.

A just, reasonable society would not permit this practice on children. Cut off any part of you you want as an adult, kill yourself whatever, but don't cut off parts of your children's penis. How fucking insane is it that we even have to have a debate over this? Don't rape your babies in the butt, don't cut off their genitals, etc etc. Just stop it.

This

The unarguable point is that they didn't choose to have themselves circumcised

please spread this pic there should not even be a discussion

agreed

never had a women even mention it, I think me and an ex talked about it once and she said she didnt care, she was Canadian though.

to me it does matter and I am glad to be uncut

It is common practice in America and Africa LUL

I too remember the days when we had a war with JIDF and Americucks on here about how "based, healthy and beautiful" Jew cock is.

>"women dont like it"

Maybe women in the decadent/vulgar (((USA))) claim not to but women in the less shit parts of the world which aren't cucked by Schlomo don't spout such garbage.

yeah I'm sure babies also remember the absolute pain and terror of being forcefully compacted and pushed through the birth canal. Once again you disgusting too much skin ant eater dongs or not filled enough sausage penises use bullshit myth and statistics or examples of the worst botched circumcisions to try and make yourselves feel better.
>pro tip who starts all these threads? it ain't the civilized cut guys who do, it's always you heathen animals that are no better than monkeys sitting around all day throwing shit and jacking your filthy penises

Also ALL circumcision leads to dried up raisin dick.

Can you masturbate with a piece of silk rubbing against your glans? Nope.

Can you masturbate without lube? Not really.

Can you handsfree masturbate? Nope because ur glans is a raisin.

Circumcision is cleaner and nobler, Jew or no Jew

As I said this argument that "It is ok because the baby doesn't remember it" is like how fucking ignorant can you be dude? Pain still causes chemicals to flood a baby's developing brain and leaves permanent changes.
This is actually a case where we can use women voting and feminism and the left to create actually positive change in regards to penis mutilation:
Spread the meme that there is a link between circumcision and violent/rapey behavior in males, toxic masculinity, etc. Claim that mass shooters are almost always circumcised, etc.
Once women make this connection they will demand an end to the practice.

I'm sure you can be proud of your ant eater penis while all your women are banging and sucking the dongs of circumsized Africans and Muslims. Hmmmm maybe women prefer the cut penis to your disgusting things

>he got his dick sucked by a rabbi

LOL

>you're fucked for life
Even with Foregen regenerating an actual new foreskin?

Underage b& faggot

Being born is necessary to live. Being circumcised is totally unnecessary in most cases.

am cut, fuckin' hate it.

besides, it started because some retards thought it would keep people from masturbating

>Can you masturbate with a piece of silk rubbing against your glans? Nope.
>Can you masturbate without lube? Not really.
yes we can you fucking idiot, again you spout off myths. they don't cut off all the skin you fucking animal they trim it down. we can still jack it without any lube as we still have a small hood, in fact we don't have to peel back a disgusting sausage skin and wipe away the smega to beat it, we can just start stroking

this, it's a sign of civility and nobility of man rejecting his beast like nature

See this is just another example of how circumcision makes you stupid. Look you faggot, it doesn't matter whether the baby "remembers" the pain. The point is the baby's developing brain being flooded with chemicals that cause permanent change. Being squeezed through the birth canal isn't even close to being circumcised you dumb fuck.
>Your penis was mutilated
>You couldn't stop it
>Society accepts it
>So you can't take any recourse as an adult
So you have to come up with these wild rationalizations to justify what was done with you. It is sad and pathetic. Just accept you were mutilated and work to save other people from suffering what happened to you. Grow up and be a decent human being.

>unironically defending Jew cock for post after post

dude, i know how it feels to be cut. stop pretending like you're happy to be cut.

when i fap without lube, all i can really do is just pull down with two fingers. can't even touch the glans.

enjoy your dick cheese and good luck finding a woman who likes dick cheese. The real truth is somewhere in the middle, a loose circumcision like mine. Enough skin to cover most of my dick head and loose to pull back to never have to deal with dick cheese. CHECK MATE CUT FAGS CHECK MATE DICK CHEESE FAGS

provide proof it does what you say, literally I'll wait all fucking day. You will not find any and then your mongoloid retarded ass brain will state 'its cause the jews hid all proof, it's totally bad' yet the fucking jews do it to themselves and have for hundreds of years and control everything according to you fucking mongs

Anyone who does that should be forcibly committed to a psychiatric ward. A mentally healthy person would not cut up infants' genitalia and put their mouth on it because their god told them to.

well then you got butchered, sorry fag

>the jews didn't get me
>look at my cock
And now you're a degenerate faggot. Well played.

anyone else feel anxiety being in america where you are close in proximity to people who are morally okay with mutilating infants? these people are sickening, and americans act confused when they see domestic terrorism, they have no morality

>yet the fucking jews do it to themselves and have for hundreds of years
And some of us have become vocal opponents of the practice.

Lets just admit what we all know.
>Circumcision is an ancient practice used to dedicate babies to a god of war.
>It causes permanent change in brain chemistry, leading to violent, warlike behavior as an adult
>Mass circumcision creates a society full of toxic, violent, rapey men, which we don't need so many of in current year.
Stop mutilating your children's penises. Stop apologizing for genital mutilators. Put this sadistic caveman practice to rest. Just stop.

If that's the case then why are the mother's always making the decision then? They ask the mother not the father.

yes you retards with ant eater penises, you think women find elephant trunk penises attractive?

I don't get it. Why do they cut off babies foreskins WITHOUT anesthetics? Won't the sever pain lead to autism?

Spent first 20 years of my life and lost my virginity uncut. Had a circumcision for medical reasons when I was 20 and have had sex since. I don't give a flying fuck either way. uncut is less hassle; that's about it.

Although, getting cut when you're 20 sucks. You don't realize how many boners you pop a night until you start pulling sutures.IT actually probably would have been better for me personally to be cut as a baby.

Not in Judaism. While the mother is supposed to support the practice traditionally, the ceremony is almost entirely done by men in most cases.

why the heck are so many pee pees posted on this sub-chan