Wow

This one really twisted my noggin

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/11/1619079/-Comparing-Presidential-Administrations-by-Arrests-and-Convictions-A-Warning-for-Trump-Appointees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what president got sent to prison?
because the president is the entire make up of the "executive branch".

I can make the graph in ms paint in a few minutes.

Thats not true user, all people in agencies created by executive order like the FBI are part of the executive branch

Nixon: 76 indictments. Trump: hold my beer.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.
Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.
Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.
Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.
Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

Jesus. Our public education system is in worse shape than I realized.

Or are you just retarded?

literal fake news/fake graph

>Democrats don't get indicted by the establishment they run.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/11/1619079/-Comparing-Presidential-Administrations-by-Arrests-and-Convictions-A-Warning-for-Trump-Appointees

>[citation needed]

Check out en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States

Sources are at the bottom

see the fucking post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS

You dont really know what this charts says.
Its number of sentences.
Under republican rule, other republicans are sentenced and have trials.
At democrat rule democrats arent eing taken to court even if there are serious suspicions.
There were no frauds under Obama ? nigga please.

It's almost like democrats like to prosecute their political opposition and the republicans aren't nearly as big of partisan fascist cunts.

Nailed it

libs are above the law and republicans aren't wow I never knew thanks user

>republicans aren't nearly as big of partisan fascist cunts.
Except they tried to impeached Bill for perjury for lying about a BJ, and Benghazi which didn't go anywhere.
Republicans are the establishment right now, and have often

they are (((((((((((((protected)))))))))))

>Doesn't understand continuity of government.

No, dear, sweet child. What we have is an entrenched democratic government that is currently in the process of being rolled up and kicked out so that we CAN have Trump do what he was elected to do.

The establishment is literally doing what you blamed republicans for doing the entire time Obama was in office.

pic related

Blame your enemy for what you do.

not an argument

Sir I think you are confused the short bus to your “special” classes stops in Sup Forums not here

Neither is that fucking strawman you posted. Go get some nuance then come back.

not an argument

That's what I thought

These morons are literally bragging out their corruption. Republicans rape children = jail. Democrats rape children = paraded as a hero

This

>Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
This just shows how corrupt and biased towards Democrats the US judicial system is.
Look at benghazi.

How many people did Clinton rape now? I lost count. Do you see anybody going to jail?
Republicans are just more honest I guess?

Democratic voters also around five times as likely to commit a crime, just going off census.

Both Stephan Paddock and the pulse shooter where democrats

Now do legislative indictments and convictions.

How about this one then?

This graph shows that Republicans prosecute criminals more. It's interesting that they cut out the JFK administration to bolster their illogical conclusion.

argument count: NONE

>Republicans control executive and legislative branch
>"Democratic establishment"

This is "by administration", if you look at the the people convicted, they are both Democrat and Republican. It's pretty even that way.

>proof of not getting arrested is proof that there's been no corruption!

>Except they tried to impeached Bill for perjury for lying about a BJ

A sitting president got caught lying under oath. Its kind of a big deal. He cant even cover up his adultery, and we supposed to trust him with national secrets, a Russian slut spy could just give him a wild night and he gives up all our national secrets.

He's right you fucking mongoloid. Are the IT people that work for congressmen "The Legislative Branch?"

The president IS the executive branch. Everyone else in the entire executive branch works for him and serves at his pleasure.

Just using ctrl+F on the wikipedia article they referenced.
Also, it's kind of weirdly specific that they used 53 years?

still not an argument

Deep state for $500 please

>trump wins the educated white and rich vote
>hurr why are trump voters all poor

The poorest demographic all voted for hillary.

democrats have no blacks?

> What we have is an entrenched democratic government that is currently in the process of being rolled up and kicked out so that we CAN have Trump do what he was elected to do.

Is that what your local Republican Representative tells you after he comes back with no legislation passed because Trump is pissing off Congressman who are crucial for passing this on twitter?
Funny how Benghazi ended up with nothing being found, even though Republicans controlled the House and Senate and bragged up doing the investigation to hurt their opponent's poll numbers. I guess Alex Jones' work has worked on you retards.

and yet those same people are fine with Trump outright lying and acting like a retard.
>have your party filled with a bunch of empty barrel retards who are unable to find any charges against their opponent
>HURR IS DA DEEP STATE WORKING AGAINST THEM

Republicans enforce the law. Democrats dont.
Its really obvious when you consider what Trump said about immigration, 'Just follow the law.'

I have a good feeling that come Monday a lot of things Loretta Lynch touched are going to be looked at again.

>So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences
>gets caught smuggling drugs to cartels which were later used in killings of police on our side of the border
>get caught forcing the IRS to target conservatives
>no charges because the AG is their buttbuddy
>SEE NO SCANDALS
lol

Here's what I come up with on Bush 2.
>theft
>disorderly conduct
>drunk driving

I'm just going to assume the rest are just as big of a nothing burger as the rest until you show otherwise. Meanwhile people around Hillary has been shooting themselves in the back of the head three times, zipping themselves in bags and throwing themselves out of planes, or getting robbed and having nothing taken for decades and nothing gets done.