Who is this mental patient and why does he show up on all the Trump tweets?

Who is this mental patient and why does he show up on all the Trump tweets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY
youtu.be/R2RzO-DY72Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither antifa terrorists, I hope

he is the de facto leader of the alt left
he is their king

cause twitter is just a fucked up system he + a few other names are always on top of donald his tweets its like (((they))) do this on purpose

Faggot Eceleb doctor who spends more time tweeting than working while making 6 figures. Charges patients excess fees.

Sage

He’s a brilliant doctor who believed everything his Jew professors told him. Some Asians think they are part of the struggle for some reason, probably because white girls didn’t like them

He's a bitter Korean faggot who's girlfriend probably got fucked real hard by a white guy and left him.

Theres a decent amount of faggots who just f5 trump's twitter page all day in hopes of being the first faggot to call him out on some unrelated thing for dem soros likes. They all have writer/journalist in their bio so it's just self promotion in the end.

Yeah Trump is catering to the 300 KKK and Nazis That are still in the country. Great logic cuck.

>non-whites come to white country
>act ungrateful and want to end white country
>"STOP ACTING IN YOUR INTEREST IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY, WHITE PEOPLE"

Disgusting chink. If I lived in chinkland I would respect chinkland and chinks.

I wonder just how many people have abandoned Eugene as their doctor. Im sure he is a mecca for liberals and fags though

kek they asked for it

Sounds like the average asianmasculinity user. Daily reminder that white people have no allies. Every people is on their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY

He probably doesn't say a word in public

I'm guessing the MD stands for mentally disabled?

They're bot accounts that respond to Trump tweets. That's why you see long chains of replies within 30 seconds of new Trump tweets.

Gu is Korean right? and his worried about the Neo-Nazis.

Seems to be forgetting his family history.

>

....and they got it

Heard he was involved with human parts trafficking

>he said a storm was coming
>then he said it's going to be big
>then he said DO SOMETHING!!! in all caps
is it too late to start lifting?

Someone tell the poofter it's a reference to john Kennedys 1975 afl grand final speech.

Only top aussie blokes would know this , strewth still brings a tear to me eye

youtu.be/R2RzO-DY72Q

>why does he show up on all the Trump tweets

Because twitter games it so only negative tweets show on the top of the list

tfw didnt do something

Was that the codeword?

Guaranteed this gook went after white girls repeatedly (because his own women are gross)and got his ass shit down every time, and that's why he hates whites now.