Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Is it real?

> Published in muh Russia in 1905
> Legend says it was smuggled out of a Freemason meeting
> Details the Jewish plot to control the entire planet. Literally says goyim are sheep.
> Everything described in the book is happening right now

However,

> It is reported to be fake anti-semitic propaganda.
> Stories of its origin vary. Source unclear.
> Taught in Muslim schools as fact

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Here are some quotes from the book:

"We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs of colossal riches, upon which even large fortunes of the goyim will depend to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the credit of the States of the day after the political smash..."

"We have fooled, bemused and corrupted the youth of the goyim by rearing them in principles and theories which are known to us to be false although it is by us that they have been inculcated."

"Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority."

"Freedom is the right to do that which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands."

"We shall destroy among the goyim the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off."

"The goyim are a flock of sheep, and we are their wolves."

"Sedition-mongering is nothing more than the yapping of a lap dog at an elephant."

I'm scared, pol. Does anyone have any evidence pointing to this being real, or not real? What's your take on this classic piece of literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU
jewish-american-society-for-historic-preservation.org/images/Max_Nordau.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Debunked = real.

unironically. If a Jew says soemthing is debunked it's real.

Very hard to find an actual real copy. The copy I found was in the back of a book critiquing it in an old book in the University library.

Yes it is real

At this point, I don't think it really matters. Even if it's not real, the kikes clearly adopted it as their handbook. The number of events it predicted that came to pass AFTER publication are too numerous to be seen as mere "cohencidence"

Think Henry Ford said it best. "The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on."

Its fake. Just by reading a few pages you can see its a crazy right wing fool stereotype of le ebil jooz

it is a literal devil sent prophecy
all the anti-semetic euro empires (eng, germ, rus) dissolved and now run by jews
white euro christians have been being systematically genocided into extinction since ww1
all the survivors are being forcefully mixed
we must end this subjugation
the jew (all the banks and media) must, and will be defeated

>le
>joos

Go back

Pic in original post is my copy. Translated from Nilus by Victor E. Marsden. Liberty Bell Publications.

Includes an introduction written in 1922 with a Henry Ford quote:

"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW"

What is the "real" copy?

Yes it’s real. Anyone who says otherwise is being paid.

>A WASP talking against jews

Wow what a shocking revelation

weird ALs movie UHF is the Protocols for dummies. I dont know if it was intentional or not but its the playbook

By the number of people who are saying it's real, we can actually get a good statistical sample of Sup Forums's average IQ, which turns out to be that of a chimp.

>SHUT IT DOWN!

>Jews write a book confirming every single antisemitic trope that existed at the time
>WE JEWS ARE EVIL BUT THE GOYS WILL NEVER READ THIS BOOK AND FIND OUT HA HA HA HA

How stupid do you have to be?

It's practically the Talmud in all but name user. Of course it's fucking real.

The Talmud is all from the banished Hyksos priests who hooked up with the tribe of Dan and have almost taken over the world as the banking system as Rothschilld's (Bauer) and who have infected every living royal with their demonic blood. Even the british twats bloodline (Saxe-Gotha-Coburg)

Let’s talk about the average IQ in Israel.

What mental gymnastics are you going to go through on this one? Are you going to blame the Arabs?

Author William Cooper said substitute ILLUMINATTI where it says jews , and it makes perfect sense. No matter what , the statements made are happening , the agenda is being followed.
Some Jews perhaps, but many more NWO types.

>Of course it's fucking real.

I expect niggers to believe in stupid shit but it always gets me when white people do.

They don't exactly try to hide Talmud, you know

It doesn't matter if the Jews wrote it.

What matters is that it's undeniably being implemented, and, given which people the 1% contains, at the hands of the Jews.

He was breddy gud in " The Thin Red Line "

In addition to the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, the biggest possible Red Pill is Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler.

Did they demonize Hitler, and even lie about “the holocaust”, just to keep people from reading Mein Kampf? Yes, they did.

Mein Kampf is the most logical, well written, concise, precise and clear book ever written. Words cannot begin to describe the sheer depth and clarity in which Hitler shows you the truth. You will have to read it to see it for yourself, it is literally the total Red Pill that cannot be beat, it is the only needed Red Pill.

No other “so called” Red Pill is anywhere near Mein Kampf in truth. All the problems of today are clearly expressed by Hitler, because they are the EXACT SAME problems that caused Germany to fall apart during the period, again also caused by the Jew, that lasted to after WW1 and before WW2. Before the Jew takes it off the internet, go download it and read it real quick, and save your copy because the Jew will be trying to suppress it.

What does Hitler tell us in Mein Kampf???

Hitler tells us that the main lie of the Jews is the Marxist Communist lie that “All men are equal and that all races are equal and everyone is the same”. The Jew intends to spread the Marxist lie in order to bring in Communism to overthrow nations so that the Jew can take over all the nations in the world by owning all of International Capital.

When in reality, certain races, by genetic, have much lower intelligence and lower behavior than other races. Thus, in order to protect higher intelligence and higher behavior the higher grade races must not mix with lower grade races.

Hitler also tells us that all men(and women) within the same race are different, and thus not equal, and each is an Individual with their own personality and creativity that must be maximized. He goes on to say that the State itself should exist to maximize the opportunities for those at the high end of brilliance to achieve great things for humanity. And that the large masses are not gifted like these individuals are, and thus the decisions of the state should not be made by the masses, but rather by these gifted individuals who have been distinguished from the masses by their brilliance, since they are more capable to lead the people, under the protection of the State, into greatness, which in turn will lead all of humanity into greatness.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with any of what Hitler is saying and in reality it is all very truthful and great, but the Jew is going around telling lies about “the holocaust” and saying that Hitler is evil, when in reality there is no hard evidence for “the holocaust” at all.

And a big fuck you to the Jew!

actually yeah

Race is a gift of God. Higher races must control the lower-grade low IQ high crime immoral races for the sake of the future of humanity. This is why Whites are superior to all other races, Whites literally invented freedom. Nigger and Beaners are literally a poison to the Whites.

Lower races destroy the ability for greatness of the higher-race to achieve when they use welfare to tax them out of existence. The lower races, almost all the niggers and beaners borderline retarded with an IQ of 80 points, and are an extremely huge crime burden on the Whites, and thus have an extremely huge dampening effect on White creativity and achievement, thus destroying the future freedom of humanity, they all vote for Communism and thus a prison for everyone just to get welfare, they literally destroy White schools and communities, therefore, they must be separated out and contained away from the Whites.

Whites can improve humanity exponentially, while the lower-grade races are an extreme burden to this, and therefore must be contained somewhere where they wont be a burden.

It is very real and it is being implemented on a daily basis unapologetically by pampered, narcissistic, child-molesting psychopaths.

It burdens me to no end knowing that there is no way we will ever stop this implementation.

When the nuclear skirmishes occur, pray that you are of the lucky who are instantaneously vaporized in the blasts.

Hmmm, a FUCKING LEAF has made itself known it seems. Unsurprising that one of theirs would support the kikes.

The Talmud and the POTLEOZ fit together perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU

The Protocols were minutes of a meeting by our Ruling Jewish Parasites. They were never meant to be seen by the Goyim.

Much of what's in those minutes are going down like clockwork today is it was discussed by the Jew parasites then

Typical kike. You sound like a white nationalist who blames non whites for his problems.

evil incarnate, the pic

>Hmmm
>a FUCKING NIGGER manifesting low intelligence and borderline literacy

Very surprising, never met a dumb nigger before.

The jews don't control shit. Some are rich, but that is it. Most are sniveling scum.

Isn't the concept that the content came from meetings and an infiltrator transcribed and leaked it (in literature form)?

>muh Joooooos
>most of the shills on Sup Forums
>meanwhile Islam flat out broadcasts, multiple times a day how they wish to take over the world and intend to bring about peace through world domination

bbbb but muh jooooooos / secret societies / jooooooooooos

it is real, but it is written by illuminati/freemasons/satanists and use jews as coverup since they hate jews as representatives of the Eternal one. iam not saying some jews arent devilworshipers like rotschilds, but most are dumb like arabs. they cant do such consipracy.

(((sternberg)))

lel

Assassini & Illumbrados , so many names.

It's not Jews, it's reptiles ... duuh

I don't remember the Preface I read parts of it once and it literally reads like if Sup Forums had to write a script for a Jewish NPC in a video game of their making it's basically a hilarious laundry list of anti-Jewish tropes like:

>1. We fucking love eating Christian babies.
>2. Fuck the goyim
>3. They will never figure out how evil we are, we are totally evil, we are evil
>4. We founded Blacked.com

First of all, no group of people on Earth think that they are the bad guys.

Second of all, seriously?

You trying too hard Rachel...Go suck Bibis filthy little jew cock

As a group they are. Lemme give you an example. In the US their numbers are not climbing. Asians and Spics are. They have no ability to comprehend that when us whites are depleted they are fucked. Asians and Spics will not treat them well. When you think about it logically. They have almost more reasons to be white nationalist than we do. None the less they are to dumb to realize it.

Here's a (You) Leaf, since you seem oh so hungry for one. Hope you choke on it.

>Jewish Bolshevik Revolution takes place 12 years later

Pure Cohencidence. It’s a forgery goy!

Not really a problem for me, i don't give a shit.
Face it, no matter what i would've said, you'd just:
>typical kike. bla bla...

How shallow are you?

Yes, these people do think they are the bad guys and revel in it

I wonder if Jews not being white nationalists has something to do with the fact that most if not all white nationalist groups have Jewish genocide as their explicit policy?

>How shallow are you?

Shallow is an interesting choice of words to describe someone who doesn't believe that people are B-movie poorly-scripted villains.

You'd have to be extremely shallow and basically ignorant to think that anyone on Earth actually thinks like that.

>Tee hee I am evil, I like being evil because GOOD IS DUMB

The above is literally a line from a Jewish comedy film called "Space Balls" by the way

>Because.... Good.. is DUMB

Anti-Semitism is 100% ubiquitous outside of the pampered and brainwashed anglosphere. The continent of Africa, for example, is the global nexus of anti-semitism and traditional values. See also how Asian leaders off-handedly praise Hitler because he does not hold the same pathos in our minds, due to him not measuring up to even our kindest historical villains, and displaying traits favorable to the East.

Why christians hates jews so much they literally wrote a fake book about their evil plans of dominating goyim?

It's the other way around you slimy Jew cunt. When whites stand up to the Jews trying to take them out then its anti'semitism'

This, unfortunately it's real. How could it not be real? Whoever wrote this is suspect regardless

Snopes says it's fake. Next.

Maybe listen to this for just 2 1/2 minutes and you'll already see they in fact DO NOT "revel in their evilness".

What is Person of Interest?

>he doesn't know about Ungern
>laughing at a typical german surname
you're a dead man walking ahmed, no more goat poon-tang for you

How is that even possible when they have Israel?

this

It's not important whether or not it's real, what's important is that whoever wrote it, whether it was a Russian professor in 1905 or a council of Jews, was able to predict the events of the 20th and 21st century in remarkable detail. The Protocols are especially interested when you consider how well it predicts the 1917 revolution in Russia.

>Russia is run by jews

really?

It's 100% true.

>Write a book about how jews make all the bad things in the world
>A bad thing happens
>Y-you see it was the jews

doesn't matter if it's real. it was floated as a plan, and followed

>the absolute state of the faggot court of the internet demanding evidence before action
sheer cuckery.

For the original cover, see page 6 of thre pdf here:
jewish-american-society-for-historic-preservation.org/images/Max_Nordau.pdf

Theodore Herzl: “Every point which arises in the relations between nations is a question of might. I do not here surrender any portion of our prescriptive right when I make this statement.

In the world as it now is and will probably remain, might precedes right. For us to be loyal patriots as were the Huguenots who were forced to emigrate is therefore useless. The Jews must acquire economic power sufficiently great to overcome prejudice against them.

When we sink, we become a revolutionary proletariat, but when we rise, there rises also our terrible power of the purse.”

From The Protocols: “According to the law of being, might is right. Our right lies in force. Through our financial dominance we will manipulate capital, create depressions, and bankrupt Gentile states.

In our hands is the greatest power of our day — gold. We shall not fail with such wealth to prove that all the evil we have had to commit has served to bringing everything into order.

We shall contrive to prove that we are benefactors who have restored to the mangled earth the true good of the person, on the condition, of course, of strict observance of the laws established by us.”

>The copy I found was in the back of a book critiquing it
this is how they control your mind
they won't allow you to reach the information first. only their damage control of it

hence the insanity surrounding it's question of legitimacy.
>IS IT REAL?
of course it's real. I'm reading it.

prediction of specific events with accuracy (bolshevik revolution was stirred up by Jews like Rosa Luxembourg and Eugene Levine)

do you comprehend specificity and accuracy, you subhuman mongrel?

Yes I know, but the Protocols are an obvious forgery.

It goes both ways. It's not like white nationalist groups are welcoming of Jews who aren't globalist or leftist or whatever.

I don't normally recommend Mein Kampf to people but anything is possible if you believe in yourself, user.

>I'm scared, pol. Does anyone have any evidence pointing to this being real, or not real? What's your take on this classic piece of literature?

Alex Jones tells viewers that the Illuminati have some satanic thing where they have to tell the public what they intend to do before they do it. That's why all this bad news feels like movies we watched: the movies were warning you this whole time according to their principle. But they disguised it as fiction. Protocols is very real, it had to be published before satan could make them successful at the individual steps.

this

>make straw man argument without having read book or having any nuanced understanding of the subject matter
>think you've made an excellent point

Kys

well... was
russia and everyone else that was part of the ussr
now the rothschilds are forbidden from doing any business there, soros is a wanted man
in other words, putin did some very, very good things
but the word is, putin and them are just a different kind of jew
I don't yet know

found the kike

He said "Joos" right off the bat. Already showed his opinion is worthless and ill-informed.

>It goes both ways. It's not like white nationalist groups are welcoming of Jews who aren't globalist or leftist or whatever.

Why in the unholy fuck should whites be welcoming to jews or any other foreign entity? Why? Are gooks or niggers particularly welcoming of kikes or whites? Fucking kys.

The smart jews are the ones that are cutting their losses right now and returning to Israel, may Yah bless them

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Real.

Worth a read.

Yeah all the enemies of the white christians joined together! Who else will conspire against the noble white, were the negros involved too?

lel people still believe in this crap.
If if wasn't you can thank jews for where you are, now hurry back to your ps4 user.

user was complaining that Jews don't support white nationalism. It defies reasoning.

1. The book "Protocols" is a translation from Hebrew.
2. The "Protocols" must be the product of a man fanatically obsessed with the idea of Jewish nationalism, or more precisely, of Judaism as a nation

In his private life, the main author is known as Asher Ginsberg, and among his people, the "chosen people", he is known as Ahad Ha'am, which in Hebrew means "The one among the Nation"

We know you have to say that Hans

Blink slowly twice to let us know you don't mean it.

Jews are collectively guilty of the massive crimes against all other peoples by their leaders. They stand together as an international criminal cultural unit that gives no quarter to their perceived foe. They must take out all other cultures, not just for the Jews insane lust for power, but to avoid the terrible consequences they must face eventually for being the total parasites that they are.

t. Chaim

Asher Ginsberg founded a secret society "Bne Moshe" ("Sons of Moses")

It is not surprising that his theory of Zionism triumphed over all the other ideas: it has penetrated into all the Zionist "B'nai B'rith"

From Moses, and Shammai, and Ben-Akiva Iohaya, he borrowed a hatred for all non Jews

The very title, which he gave to his work - "The Protocols of the Wisemen of Zion" - points to the correctness of this assertion, because the Jews give the name "wisemen" exclusively to dead and already prominent rabbis, thinkers and philosophers of their race. So it will be extremely interesting to trace the entire list of these "Jewish sages" to choose one of those theories and doctrines which took Ginsberg to formulate their "Protocols"

>Is it real?
Does it matter?

Basically if a jew says anything then you take the inverse of that. I call this "Shlomi's inverse"

If we are playing collective guilt here no nigger would make it alive to see our trial, you realize that, right?

I'm just not sure collective guilt is really what you want, Tyrone.

Ginsberg's attitude toward this issue is clearly expressed in the same place in the "Protocols," where he talks about "goy beasts" - as a Jewish "prophet" refers to all "infidels", all non-Jews

Ginsberg made plans for the both of the revolutions in Russia, in 1905 and 1917, and also had the opportunity to enjoy the drama he had conceived to the fullest

Don't kill yourself.

Not bad for a Nigger from Africa. We know all about the Jews here ;)

Doesn't work like that Herschel.

Damn, it was worth a try, though.

This desu. We can't know if its real for sure, but we do know that it fits whats happening today

Jews who inspire the protocols are: Isaac Bernays, Max Nordau, Moses Hess just to name a few

Let's return the secret society lead by the main author of the protocols, as he, Ginsberg the filthy jew, wrote a summary of his theories, which became known as the "Protocols" specifically for the members of society "Bne Moshe"

Among the original members of society appear the following names: Ben Avigdor, Zalman Epstein, Levin Epstein, Jacob Eisenstadt