What did YOU do to stop Antifa during the 2010s, uncle Sup Forums?

What did YOU do to stop Antifa during the 2010s, uncle Sup Forums?

I posted an ungodly amount of Pepe all over the internet

i sat at home masturbating to hentai and complained about them on the internet while they actually went out and did things

shut up you little fascist pig

I pasted up anti-communist propaganda, whenever I was out and about. I've also injected more than 20 communists with dirty swamp water.

You see, Billy, during the second battle of Berkeley, I flanked Antifa from the South to help take pictures of the ones commiting violence so Sup Forums can dox them. I got in a minor fist fight with some soyboy millinial from LA. I, SS Oppenheimersteinüberführer, got an award for it.

I tried to throw a Molotov cocktail at a group. Unfortunately, I didn't add enough gasoline.

I wanted to hold a tiki torch, but was too lazy and scared.

>mfw im known as billy and live in Berkeley

Pls send help

Antifa is a valuable and useful tool. Why you want it to be destroyed prematurely?

Liking those numbers.

>While they actually went out and did things
>Screeching irl instead of online
>One person out of a thousand tried to slap somebody once
>Still lose
>Manage to make the entire left look like a bunch of insane communists
Antifa really gets things done.
Lol
>Scared of safety scissors
That's millennials for you.
Joke's on you. Those degenerates are bug chasers.

>Those degenerates are bug chasers.

Hey, I don't mind giving them what they want, if it's what I want, too.

Well I helped identifying this Antifa professor called Eric Clanton who violently attacked someone with a bike lock during the Berkley protest of april 2017.

>Antifa is a valuable and useful tool. Why you want it to be destroyed prematurely?
fucking this more people have been """"RED PILLED""""" as a result of these psychotic mother fuckers. Let them roam free out in the open, rather than lurk in the shadows.

Filmed antifa members commiting acts of violence in Charlottesville and shared them on social media.

I signed a petetion to have them declared a terrorist organization but it was ignored until it was to late.

sat around idly til they imploded on their own on Nov 4 when the black panthers and them teamed up to kill whitey and they were the only whiteys that showed up to kill

>muh they hit him on head so scary
The present generation is truly pussified to the extenct of being scared from a nigger with a stick. Strike back burgers.

Actually that dude in the red helmet domed him with a mag light if you look real closely. He's disoriented as fuck.

Sup Forums agreed that it should not be declared as terrorist organization. Not yet.
You missed the breads.

The right time to declare antifa as terrorist organization is when grandma shoots one of their lot to the face with birdshot in self-defense.