D.Gray-man Threat

D.Gray-man Threat
New Episode today, Cuck bois!

road is so great

Cute

Have I been missing them until now or are the threads really dead?

We read the manga so we're just too distracted to talk about what we know and the adaptation has been okay.

Also.

Holy shit, this episode is killing my hopes for seeing Cross alive.

The hype was so strong when the anime was announced, so I thought that there'd be more people in the weekly threads.

When I think that it took us months to get through Alma Karma arc in the manga, it feels weird to see it progress this rapidly in the anime.

I had completely forgotten that D. Gray Man 2016 was a thing, I have been living under a rock. Gotta download now.

It's just that D-Grayman's best days had past by this point.

While the anime does a much better job with the pacing and art (which was atrocious in the magazine release), it didn't stop Alma Karma arc from being kinda underwhelming and a distraction from the main plot.

Apocryphos was a good development but, if I remember correctly, it doesn't really go anywhere for a while and wastes a ton of time on Johnny for some reason ruining the pacing again.

>D.Gay-mans best days had past
Out

Say what you want but the arcs with Tyki as main villain were legitimately good (and quite dark) for a shonen.

It's been a slow, steady decline from there and after it got kicked from Jump, it's been a bit of a shitshow with the homolust turned up to 10 to attract a certain crowd.

New chapter when?

when will they go on cute dates

Next month, cuck booooooooi.

how far will this go?
will it catch up to the manga?

Around chapter 220

When he goes black mode. That is the only thing she cares about.

>ending it on the cliffhanger

Oh shit, forgot about this. But it's only 13 episodes? how come? I remember enjoying the original anime run a lot though... is this worth a watch?

>Favorite thing anime likes to do

Best girl

Alma Karma arc killed this manga.

Johnny being involved in the current arc is shaping up to be shit

She likes regular Allen

She literally calls him Allen not Nea. She also must hate Nea for oneshooting all of her Noah family from her generation.

Animeonly here, I only watched up to the 4th op of the last anime. Is this guy supposed to be d gray-Hitler or something?

ah, fuck me. stupid ms paint

He is what would Hitler would be if he succeeded to remove jews and put his sights next on removing evil niggers.

I too like how much faster this is progressing than the manga did, plus how much clearer it is than the pretty but unintelligible artistic mess that the manga became. at this point, I seriously question why the mangaka didn't just hire a bunch of artists to take over for her while she focused on the story, she let everything go to shit once her health went to shit and she fell off Jump. I really hope the Johny stuff doesn't last and that the adaptation recognizes that this also needs to be rushed so as to not ruin itself, because Apocryphos is a nice breath of fresh air as well as good development after Alma Karma's lackluster resolution and ultimately meaningless development.

How can any guy like this?
Artwork and character interaction scream 100% fujoshit. Shounentards are illiterate.

This Manga makes no Sense the Earl could wipe The order out easily yet doesn't?

Brown Road > Gray Road

it used to be good back when the art was unique
now days its just fujobait

Making all those level 4s probably took a lot of time

show is called Dgrayman.

Level 4 are cannon fodder now level 5 coming soon.

I remember the hype when Lenalee had to go all out to kill the first level 3, and then in the Edo battle turns out that anyone can keep up against 4 or 5 of them.
Then, when the order is atacked you go like holy shit, this fucking baby could go up against a Noah, and now even the crows can keep one at bay. I supose it happens on every shonen

What? no.
Literally Nea was why Level 4 got rekt by Allen and Kanda.

Link holding them sealed with magic for a while doesn't counts as defeating them .

Road a cute!

>Cuck

Fuck off back to whatever board you are from.

The point is level 4 are now level 3 background enemies.

God god haven't seen this in ages. Really loved the first season.