The SYSTEM chose Trump, the PEOPLE chose Hillary!

The SYSTEM chose Trump, the PEOPLE chose Hillary!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/24/dead-people-voting-colorado/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smart city people voted for Hillary that's for sure

over 50% of eligible voters didn't vote for anyone. the people chose no one. also, sage

There were a bunch of third party voters too

uh huh.

>250 million eligible voters
>138 million votes

This is embarassing.

Yeah but I nutted on your mom's face lol

both need a good NUKE

> Mom, look I posted it again!

No, the Dems seriously underestimated how much they had to vote fraud to stay ahead this time.

The Progtard tears on Nov 8th were delicious.

mmmmmm....... ;-)

Why didnt people make this big of a deal when Bush lost the popular vote in his second term? Its been nearly a year and you losers are STILL crying

Take away the illegal and fraudulent votes and Trump won in a landslide

BTFO leftist shill

"I don't know what the electoral college is":the post.
Sage

"The People" cannot even govern their own personal lives well, much less govern others. Democracy is a sham, and our republican system of indirect democracy attempts to at least make it palatable.

Yes those good old baseless claims. Try not to choke on Trump's dick in the meantime.

>the electoral college is the method that has chosen the president since 1783, and everyone knew that we would operate by the same rules when the election happened
>but look at this irrelevant statistic, that will prove i'm correct!
idiot

The people did but you were probably too young to remeber

> land should matter more than people

This is the basic argument behind the electoral college.

Yes keep telling yourself that. If there was any voter fraud then it were the Russians having the DNC for trump

We know what it is. We just realised that it's retarded.

Thank God for the system.
Saged

>record number of faithless electors
>from Washington state of all places

>no but it is a factor

that is my reply.

>The choice of the people
>Irrelevant

Trump played to win
Hillary play(cated) to as many people as possible.

>it used to be she won
>now its the people chose Hillary
I didn't realize shills could learn.

Yes. It worked exactly as it was designed to do.

What the fuck business is it of yours?

And it's a shit argument. The people control the land not the land controls the people.

I'm in college, still live at home. My sister is still in high school. We are pretty close and openly talk about our relationships and sex but we aren't gross around or with each other.
A couple weeks ago, she told me she wanted a dildo to mess around with but didn't want our parents to find out (very religious and against any form of sexual openness). She gave me some money to go to an adult store and get one; she described what she wanted, nothing too big, something normal, no weird colors or super veiny.
I tell her I'm super busy with finals coming up, but I'll pick one up for her when I get the chance. I don't know why I thought this was a good idea or why I went through with it, but I ordered a Clone-A-Willy and molded one using my own dick.
I just gave it to her this morning, I said I just ordered one with good reviews and hoped it was alright. She got excited and told me it "looks perfect", made a couple jokes, thanked me profusely and reminded me not to tell our parents. I just acted like it was whatever, no big deal, don't get caught with it.
I love my sister, not in a weird way but the worst part is I don't really feel guilty about what I did. Oh well.

wtf i love the system now
s4ged

(((the people)))

>The SYSTEM chose Trump, the PEOPLE chose Hillary!

The people chose Bernie. Then he sold out and the people chose Trump. kys, shill.

We had a thread about this last night. Remember SAGE goes in all fields. Sage shill threads, don't use images

You're right. It determined what the electors would do.

Took them a year. A new record.

Yeah, because owning more land totally means your vote should count more than other peoples'. It's like you guys want to back to Feudalism.

Ok that is not an argument. That right there is like me having a one hundred dollar bill and you having 99 one dollar bills and claiming "wow look how much more i have"

A country isn't governed based on population density, its goverened on territory you faggot.
>cities having different laws than small towns and not county's laws being different from county to county
Christ you're a fag

It's a shitty system. Why not just make whoever gets the most votes president?

The system has chosen every president. Which is why there's a system. The system chose Obama.

That just means we have a great system made by enlightened mens.

Isn't your leader Merkel?

>Commenting on American Politics instead of killing yourself

Keep up the fight tiger.

To stop "tyranny of the mob" situations. Like with Hillary and illegal immigrants.

(OP)

>The system has chosen every president. Which is why there's a system.

Not the most retarded thing I've ever read on here but I think you would still make top 5.

>muh popular vote

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrived, the Republican Party now has:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.
6) A majority of the Supreme Court.

The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

> Tyranny of the mob

Yeah imagine if the people would rule themselves... Sounds terrible.

What's more fair- 5 states voting 4 states with 2 people each vote for A. 1 state with 10 people votes B. That 1 state is also goverened under completely different territorial laws that are enforced differently.
>lol fag shoulda had more kids and made them vote your candidate.

>the PEOPLE

Yeah the Mexican people.

I know this is hard for you to understand but America was built on a system of checks-and-balances. Yes, even the people get one.

California is part of your country and as such can take part in deciding who will become president of it. No amount of conservative tears is ever going to change that.

The rest of the country is also part of the country and as such can take part in deciding who will be president of it. And the majority decided. No amount of liberal tears is ever going to change that.

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, spics, muslims and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

They did take part.

>1 post by this retarded faggot, you know what to do
Proof we aren't a democracy and never have been. KYS.

The state with 10 people because they pay more taxes.

It's a system to make sure the country isn't only ruled by a few big states.
There is nothing wrong with the system.

imagine if the border is so uncontrolled, millions of foreigners can just walk right in and manipulate your laws to favor their invasion

The electoral college's only purpose ATM is making your country less democratic. There's no way around. The people don't need checks and balances only the government does to prevent abuse of power.

>The PEOPLE
You mean illegal voters in California that could literally vote 10+ times per person since they have next to no voter laws

hello botnet

That's because we're a representative republic. So the electoral college fits in perfectly.

>The people don't need checks-and-balances.
Tell it to the niggers when they riot.

Well said user. The majority decided Hillary should become president but instead they got trump. Proud to see you're beginning to learn.

>burgers
>intelligent
you're a special kind of stupid

Here some news for you. U.S.A isnt a democracy. It's a constitutional republic. Kys

Very good post

1-49
Which one is the majority?
You tell me!

Let's not forget that dead people voted for hillary

What is Tyranny of the Majority. Remember to sage slide threads.

There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections. Stop whining.
Illegals voting on the other hand has been proven many times. There are mountains of evidence on the topic. Try reading a book.

>It’s only OK if I get MY way
>If I don’t get MY way DAS RACISS
>muh moral superiority

>Implying America is a direct democracy
Please at least know what the fucking government structure is before shitposting like a retard

The electoral college allows niggers, spics, and other leftist trash in large population areas to fuck up their own states, but not the entire country.

This literally gives people in smaller states more power and thus invalidating their democracy.

>Irish-fag talking about American politics.
The PEOPLE made the SYSTEM, so the PEOPLE chose Trump. Fuck you, nigger!

You mean protecting smaller states.

Cry more leftist cunt.

Do you not see that the system is to protect smaller states from being bosses around?
It's the United STATES, a union of states and some govern completely different.
Only a few states would be allowed to rule the country and you see nothing wrong with that?

Good post

sage

Imagine a cyber security so weak a foreign power can just hack it and sway your entire election.

>Smaller states get more power in their vote
>Invalidated
What?

Just wait until you find out that Germany has 8 times the population of Belgium but only 4.5 times the amount of seats in the EU-Parliament.
>The choice of the people
>Irrelevant

We're not a democracy and never have been.

>The electoral college's only purpose ATM is making your country less democratic.
Democracy IS the problem

Oh sweetie...illegals are not people

The system isn't rigged, you just lost.

People chose Trump, illegal aliens and corpses chose Hillary.

The United States is not a direct democracy you retard.

>MUH ROOSIA HACKED THE ELECSHUN

Fucking kill yourself. Let's hope Muzzies bomb your non-country or run you over again.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/24/dead-people-voting-colorado/

>The SYSTEM chose Trump, the PEOPLE*** chose Hillary!

***California

There was not a single "illegal" vote cast for Hillary and you know it. Meanwhile, there is mountains of evidence that the Russians rigged the election for Trump.

If it was designed to prevent smaller states from being bossed around then each state would have the same amount of electoral votes. Which it doesn't.

Seems you watch too many films about countries getting hacked. It's far less likely than the foreigners scenario.

there were millions of illegals registered to vote in cali alone
we all know that without the illegal aliens and dead democrats voting trump won both the college and the general by a landsllide