How do we solve the "fatherless negro" problem?

How do we solve the "fatherless negro" problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdgcKcE_roI
guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
amren.com/news/2017/10/gunnar-myrdals-an-american-dilemma-review-racism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they tend to die young after they fucked your daughter and the ones that get their act together fuck your wife at work

Sterilization and stop the welfare system.

Body armor
Assault rifles
Tracer rounds
S'plosions

>BATS
>sage

>How do we civilize niggers?
You don't. It's impossible.

We don't. Let the niggers destroy themselves.

stop sending police into ghettos and let them sort themselves out.

adopt black boys

and raise them to be productive and well adjusted members of society

no more niglets, no more fatherless niglets.

Stop subsidizing it. Mass deportation or rwds

By providing tax incentives for sterilization.
Or relocation to Canada.

Government and media could promote an image of black men as heads of households instead of dumb ass gangsters who dont take care of their children..

>how do we solve nature

you don't

youtube.com/watch?v=HdgcKcE_roI

Need more black men and less niggers.

Stop letting them out of jail.

My neighbors are super nice white people and golden human specimens
They adopted a black boy that I have watched age, he's been a good boy so far but just started listening to ghetto rap and bringing big speakers out in his garage to thump walls down in a half mile radius
I give it 1 year before he has gold teeth and sagging his pants
BAN NIGGER MUSIC!!!

You don’t. The lack of positive male role models keeps them disorganized.

You cant take the nog out of a nig

Actually impressive.

No more niggers, no more nigger problem.

Only give married families welfare.

Marry black women

>niggers not knowing how to act is somehow our problem
You don't.

Germany and Sweden need tanned members, I believe. We can supply ones that are more compatible than from North Africa.

He needs more filler words besides bro, but yeah he's a good person.

Her head is so round.

BASED!!! If there were more TRUE BLACK MEN like that nigger there would be peace on the streets of baltimore fo real

We pay the fatherless negros $100 each to accept deportation to Paraguay, and Paraguay $100 each to take them in. Bam, problem solved.

"We" don't solve the problem, the black community does.

nano bots release THC when the father touches his child

/thread

Less negros. You're welcome.

adopt one at k mart

Gas all non college graduates and degenerate negroes.

Sterilization in exchange for welfare. Kill your bloodline and live comfortably, niggers would love it

You're already sending us your Haitians and Somalians. The diversity is not making us stronger for some reason.

absolutely embarrassing

The black population was actually stable or decreasing. It's immigration from Africa and the Caribbean that keeps it growing.

Round up every negro with felonies and jail them permanently.

seriously though anyone considered that perhaps the "fatherless african" meme is because monogamy was never a beneficial breeding strategy for africans, thus influencing other r selective breeding strategies?

Stop with this r or k you retard, having 1,000 children does not affect you other than being a mega uber alpha.

send them to africa and let them figure it out

This, I live in west Nc and just this year there has been a bizarre influx of West Africans. My workplace went from like 6 blacks over 5 years to over a dozen this year alone. Must be some tax loophole or secret Obongo immigration plot I dunno wtf

It would likely be economical to pay upwards of $20,000 per nog deported *permanently*

We don't

if you want a nation of dumb violent savages listen to this user

>Psalm 137:9
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

>~GOD~

Re read what I said you low test inferior retard.

What the fuck? You don't think there were biological incentives towards producing offspring with as many different women as possible, then selectively having a few well raised children, that influences the behavioral patterns and mating selection in Africa?

Send all niggers back to Africa then they will be happy and I don't have to give a shit.

by turning it into the childless mother problem

gun control

With bullets and hunting parties

We sang a hymn about that pslam just this morning. I like that one.

Is high test the secret ingredient for 10 second independence?

It takes a couple generations to kick in, just wait canada will be a superpower by 2060

25% of blacks are felons so 50% of black males.

Every baby black boy gets sterilized at birth and and the mother gets sterilized after her first baby too.
you can't really sterilize a baby girl at birth.
We'd also do this with latinos and asians so don't think I'm only racist against blacks.

Fatherless negroes and childless white men, both are on their way down, all natural selection.

one round of .308 only costs about a dollarydoo if you're getting good quality negro killing rounds pal

felonies are racist

Sterilization of course.

Good idea user. You're very wise

>Leaf

Shut up, darkie.

what a nice looking black family.
it's so sad they had such a tough upbringing.

That you Hans I've been studying Eugenics and it will make us HuWhite again.

You know its true. When the nigger babies grow up to be the type where. I'll be talking about something and then a nigger in a off topic subject will exclaim something like.

Arfrica isun't develupeed becuz of Whiteyz.

That is your TYPICAL AMERICAN NIGGER people of the WORLD people of Sup Forums!

EVERYDAY! AND I MEAN EVERY DAY! IT IS THE ONLY WAY KIKES AND NIGGERS WANT IT! FOR WHAT THEY DID!

EVERYDAY!

>How do we

Who is "we"?

I don't owe them a fucking thing. If you think you're going to stop niggers being niggers, knock yourself out, but leave me out of it.

Also implying if their violent primitive fathers stuck around they will behave any differently.

Exterminate blacks. Problem solved.

>so don't think I'm only racist against blacks.
Sup Forums is the least racist think tank around, no need to worry. #StandUpToRacism

Offer more gibs in exchange for sterilization for both men and women. Also free black abortions.
No more black children = no more black fathers leaving their families.

Fuck off leaf.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

Mandatory abortions for single mothers. Euthanasia for children in single parent households (after a 6 month grace period to find another spouse).

Natural or contrived through social engineering you stupid fucking nigger!

less guns = less deaths. retard.

The statistics don't back that up, subhuman trash.

Your entire country honestly deserves to be exterminated.

Now lets now jump ahead of the subject jack. First you get rid of niggers and may then we'll consider making you whute again

Alsi get rid of niggers here as well.. Coz we are really cucked to do on our own

It's your fault jack. We told you in 1940 not to fuck shit up but you fucked shit up

Now you have to unfuck all the shit you've fucked up

That gif nearly put a tear of disgust in my eye
Sadly we can't do that, but could save money by offering them an exit package deal that includes guns and KFC gift cards

Worked out well for the Kaepernicks

It’s tough to answer. I do not believe you can legislate morality.

But there needs to be a strong consequence for adultery. Perhaps not criminal, maybe just strong pull in a civil case.

Falling for social engineering is also natural selection, and don't pretend you're not a bunch of fucking niggers too, Jamal.

double the gibs if they agree to sterilization
get paid to fuk all U want and no damn kidz

Well if you've looked into why we went do this path of suicide, it's because of a Swedish guy he wrote a book in back when we had complete legal discrimination against blacks he wrote a very anti white book against all of it. The left adopted it and they fuck us over now we gotta fix things.

Here's a link to an article on the book I was reading this earlier.
amren.com/news/2017/10/gunnar-myrdals-an-american-dilemma-review-racism/

Eliminate Minimum Wage Laws
Eliminate Union Wage Laws
Eliminate Welfare
Set Income Tax to a flat rate of 7%
Eliminate the Federal Department of Education
Eliminate Subsidisation of all Industries.
Eliminate Import and Export Tarrifs
End the War on Drugs

For starters.

right wing death squads are the only solution, desu senpai

This could work

How about we executed everyone with a felony?
So 50% of black males or 12.5 millilon blacks.

We've tried that, ya know?

impossibru

Why can't we just sterilize them?

Tell them back in Boonfrica they can have KFC for LIFE! They just have to build and manage the KFC's first. HEHE HARD MODE NIGGERS! NIGGERS NEVER WOULD IN A INFINITE NUMBER OF MILLIONS OF YEARS! NIGGERS ARE HAPPY RIGHT HERE BEING THE SLAVE BOON CRIMINALS AND SUB HUMANS THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. A COCKROACH UNDER THE SINK IS WHERE THEY LIKE BEING BEST! THEY WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER NIGGER SHIT WAY! THAT IS WHY THEY ARE STILL HERE BITCHING AND MOANING WOE NIGGER BEASTS! IT IS THEIR BACKDOOR TO THINGS AND PLACES THEY DON'T DESERVE OR BELONG TO HALF THE TIME!

Ooga Booga Boo, Monkey Fucking Koon.
Double Digit Brains, Less than Koko Mane!
Never Must Relax, Whites Pay the Baboon Tax.
Slavery They Didn't Invent, Whites They Ended it.

Their Skulls Are Very Thick, And Brains Are Very Small.
Who Would Have thought, Science backs up it all!
Flipping, Flapping, Smacking and Licking on their Lips.
Like They Saw Some Chicken, And Gonna Get Their Fix!

Ooga Booga Boo, Monkey Fucking Koon.
Never Will They Learn, Monkeys on Some Sherm!
Just Like In the Past, Parasites Will Never Last.
Always Wanting Gibs, That's How Equal They Is.

No, just the police and law camping all felons and criminals.

Pig on a nig

Add destroy the federal reserve

Eliminate all laws!