YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

FACE IT

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States
someone put together more pretty graphs: dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/11/1619079/-Comparing-Presidential-Administrations-by-Arrests-and-Convictions-A-Warning-for-Trump-Appointees

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_federal_politicians_convicted_of_crimes
theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration/
archive.is/DEolj
firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/07/30/politicians-admitting-obvious-fact-money-affectsvote/
archive.is/DPuE2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf will surely double these numbers

Lmao at rethuglicans

1. Democrats claimed there was a party switch?
2. Democrats commit like 5 times as much crime as voters, and an overwhelming majority of spree shootings.

>All that damage control

Wew

>Implying the corrupt officials he appoints will do anything
>Implying Trump won't just pardon all the racist criminals

>Democrats commit like 5 times as much crime as voters

blacks are overwhelmingly democratic and overwhelmingly targeted by racist cops and judges

LuL party switch backfire poor libs

Its racist for blacks to be treated like people, we get it

dumbass racist, go say that to someone IRL

U mad bro?

typical lib can't argue with words so has to use someone else's fists

>can't argue

You need to present an argument before it can be argued against, sweetie

Nice

Black people commit 50% of the murder and even more of the violent crime in this country while being only 13% of the population. Why wouldn't that be targeted more by the police and judiciary?

So the republicans are actually doing something about these criminals while the democrats just ignore them/are them?

Really made me think, thanks for opening my eyes.

>white guy murders someone
>let him off as self-defense and "stand your ground"
>black person murders someone
>goes to prison

No, black people don't commit 50% of the murders. They just make up 50% of convictions

>nigger detected

>muh corrupt system
I can make anything go my way with imaginary context too. I don't suppose you have proof to go with that, sweetie?

BUTTTTTTTTT TRUMP IS DIFFERENT RIGHT?

typical lib has no idea what the convo he's participating in is about but tries to talk down to his superiors anyway

this user says dems don't go to prison because of a corrupt system

this user thinks there is no corrupt system keeping whites out of prison

LMAO

There is already a thread about this. Why did you make another one?
This is "by administration", if you look at the the people convicted, they are both Democrat and Republican.
Just using ctrl+F on the wikipedia article they referenced, it is way more even.
Also, it's kind of weirdly specific that they used 53 years?

This other article of people CONVICTED of crimes is EVEN MORE even.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_federal_politicians_convicted_of_crimes
82 - dem
94 - rep

>control-F

wew

>an article about all scandals, not just those in the executive branch

WEEEW

Sounds to me like you're a bit paranoid, faggot.
Do you think black people need your help? They're not smart or capable enough to fight their own battles, you have to do it for them?

>wew
Not an argument.

This reminds me of corruption statistics. Governments with low level of corruption could mean they don't actively try to deal with it. While states that seemed to have heavy corruption are merely the ones that prosecute the offenders.

guys, why are you arguing with these obvious antifa shills? ignore these shit-tier threads and go contribute to a good one, this is pathetic.

>Thinks one party is better than the other
Please kys shill.

>left and leftist press blatantly covering up overt criminality on their own part while setting political judges rather than impartial ones in an attempt to ensure their corruption never gets prosecuted
>has the gall to call the right the "scandalous" ones
>blatantly threaten potential Trump appointees claiming they'll be involved in scandal
You are malevolent, who cares about "winning" history, you are a bad person and have let yourself become a coercive tyrant.

>wrong side of history

I thought you shit posting libs had let that forced meme die

>if I dont like the system then it must be corrupt

neither is "control-f", dumb fuck

Not smart enough to answer any of the tough questions, faggot?
gtfo and come back when you have a spine

Democrat president initiated the american civil war - declaring war on your own country
Democrat president got involved in WW1
Democrat president held 3 terms during WW2, illegal
Democrat president got involved in WW2
Democrat president firebombed Dresden, warcrime
Democrat president nuked Japan, warcrime
Democrat president got involved in the Korean War
Democrat president got involved in Vietnam
Democrat president got involved in the gulf war

Republican presidents cooled down the Cold War
Republican presidents withdrew needless troops
Republican presidents initiated the space race

Take your bullshit propaganda and shove it up your ass, OP. The Democrat party is virtually an international terrorist organization when they've been in control.

It literally is you peace of shit shill.
The argument the image someone paid you to post is "republicans are more corrupt".
Why is it specific to the executive branch?
Why does the data only go back 53 years? That is VERY specific, it's so they could include nixon and stop there.
The data is BY ADMINISTRATION, meaning a democrat convicted of anything counts in the statistics for a republican administration or vise versa.

Again, you are supposed to argue the PARTY is more corrupt, I cited another article with a wider selection of politicians. They are more even.
>B-BUT NO ARGUMENT CTRL F!!! DURR
off yourself fucking kike, take your shitty graph back to wherever you came

kek rekt!

d and r are a false choice
there is another option.

dude why are you even wasting time with that pathetic little cuck? cleaarly he's interesting in actual discussion, go put effort into an important thread, dont waste time on these losers

Can't be racist to things that aren't human

This makes more sense to read it that way. Democrats being the criminals they are would of course avoid prosecuting people and hiding their crimes, then repubs get in and start arresting all those retards for being psychopaths.

>Why does the data only go back 53 years?

that's about when the modern republican party formed, they kinda switched sides so it is reasonable to suspect that dems did a lot of crimes before that. Just look at this map if you dont' believe me

So, Republicans are niggers?

why are you ignoring all the actual questions like thisit's because you're a faggot antifa shill that needs to do the world a favour and jump off a 20 story building.

Very scientific shit you got there.

Except it totally ignores the fact that democrats scream and complain at everything whether or not it effects them. Crying little faggots. So if Trump sneezes it makes it on your dumbass list.

Whereas Obama could have jacked off all over the constitution and wiped his ass with the declaration and everyone applauds him for how brave he is.

Fuck you kike.

most niggers are democrat voters, so it's pretty much not even a contest.

he only asked one question and i answered it

>RACIST targeting by cops
Umm no sweetie, they just commit more crime.

>FACE IT
Government by Goldman
Gary Cohn Is Giving Goldman Sachs Everything It Ever Wanted From the Trump Administration
By Gary Rivlin, Michael Hudson
September 17 2017

Goldman Sachs’s influence over politics dates back at least to 1914. That year, Henry Goldman, the founder’s son, was invited to advise Woodrow Wilson’s administration about the creation of a central bank, mandated by the Federal Reserve Act, which had passed the previous year. Goldman Sachs men have played important roles in U.S. government ever since.

theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration/
archive.is/DEolj

“Yes, We’re Corrupt”: A List of Politicians Admitting That Money Controls Politics
July 30 2015
snip -
“Allowing people and corporate interest groups and others to spend an unlimited amount of unidentified money has enabled certain individuals to swing any and all elections, whether they are congressional, federal, local, state … Unfortunately and rarely are these people having goals which are in line with those of the general public. History well shows that there is a very selfish game that’s going on and that our government has largely been put up for sale.”
- John Dingell, 29-term Democratic congressman from Michigan, in 2014 just before he retired.
clip -
“The banks... hard to believe in a time when we’re facing a banking crisis that many of the banks created... are still the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. And they frankly own the place.”
- Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., in 2009.
continue -
firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/07/30/politicians-admitting-obvious-fact-money-affectsvote/
archive.is/DPuE2

why are liberals so obsessed with "history" and narratives? do they need validation so badly?

Das racis

this user thinks there is a corrupt system keeping whites out of prison

LMAO

you ignored his entire argument you pathetic spineless little worm. worthless pieces of human garbage like you are why the left is losing and will continue to do so. unironically kill yourself you retarded subhuman mongrel.

>"wew" is an answer
how? also the answer to his question in you a disingenuous fuckhead that can't accept his original argument is manipulated garbage.

>58 years
Give me a fucking break.

i love how that wimpy little queer has fucked off after being confronted. fuck all of them to hell.

The NCVS supports the arrest and conviction numbers. There is a system already in place to make sure police and judges arent unfairly targeting groups, leftists just ignore it because it destroys their narrative. It is an actual survey of people victimized in a given year and what kind of person victimized them. The most common victim of a black was another black. So i guess normal everyday black people have to be in on the racist lie too, huh?

Pretty quick to turn to violence arent you

Not

>Youre wrong because [well thought out and sourced reasons]

Just

>Reeee shut up or we'll chimp out and hit you