Turks

Are Turkish people just mostly Anatolians and Greeks that converted to islam and got turkified?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43uE1bUM_JI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_name_changes_in_Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen,_speak_Turkish!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Certainly. The likeness is uncanny

there were no Anatolians when turk subhumans came

todays turks are ugly mongrels
only a view look Mediterranean like Greeks

shitskin

No they are mostly Turkic tribes and persian colonists who settled Anatolia after the conquest.

>meme flag

kys

you have to go back

no they arent

shitskin

You have to go back to work so Abdul can fuck your wife again

The Seljuks were persianized and the earliest Muslims to settle Anatolia after the conquest were ethnic Persians. And later on many persian refugees came to Anatolia after the Mongolian invasion. The Turkish speakers were nomadic Turkmen tribes.

In this century Turkey is sadly "kurdified". EVERYWHERE especially in the big cities like Istanbul , İzmir, Ankara there are sooo many kurds and they are breeding excessively.
Most people you see in Germany and other European countries, they are %90 kurds and extremely poor life Turks.

So I think the western side of Turkey looks much like Greeks. Some northern provinces too (Trabzon, Rize).

But if you look to the southeastern part (Gaziantep , Sanliurfa) these people are mixture of Arabic and Turkic blood.

So it depends which part of the country you're at.

what is this retarded trash?

Like 1% of Turks are just ethnic Greeks that converted, and the rest of the population are more genetically distant from Greeks than Scandinavians are.

Actually they came to Anatolia from Middle Asia and Turkified it.

Not through Islamization and assimilation though mostly through ethnic cleansing. They first conquered Anatolia but lost it to the crusader/Byzantine alliance. Slowly they started reconquering it and massacring the local population and sending the remainder of the Greek population to the coasts

>Turkified
same meaning as blacked

turks are a mix of central asian, middle eastern and eastern european people. people in the west look more european. people in the east look more middle eastern. dont mention istanbul. people from eastern turkey come with the "dream" of work but mostly dont find any.
But rejoice everyone. turkey has 3 million economic migrants in their land. turkish fertility rates are going down too. so, any western civilised people they have will be gone in 20 years. things that kept turkey above water, the last remnants of civilisation will be gone too.
You will have the consilation that when your country and its people die, atleast the roaches will be gone too.

There is no single turkish ethnicity. Study the history of the region and see for yourself. They are a mish-mash of everything from Greeks to Kurds, central Asians and arabs

Turks are multi-ethnic. Many look like wogs, some look white, many look like sand niggers , most look mixed up

The more west you go, the more Greek and Slavic blood, right?

As far as the Turks in Europe goes, they're definetely not all Kurds though. There are many ethnic Turks in Rotterdam, Ghent and the Limburg province. The Kurds tend to live in Brussels.

it should still be like that
all humans lived only around the coasts anyway

Nope man Turks are not Negroid they are Mongoloid. And they don't conquer with multiculturalism but with sword.

They are 85% Anatolian and about 15% Central Asian mixture from the original turks.

no
i mean they turned everything to shit
like literal shit

Actually Turkish seculars civilized Anatolia from 1923 to 1950. But everything after that turned into shit.

>Kamal Atatürk
>Halk Partisi

mega slavshit, giga slavshit, hyperslavshit, ultra slavshit,

if it was civilized
i wouldnt live in this shithole country
and many turks seem to be retarded and dont understand religion and politics
my parents, my friends they are all retarded

subhumans need always a master that leeds them

Forgot to add: the population of Turkey was around 10 million in the 1920s, now you're with about 80 million. The Turks and the Kurds outbred the Greeks in Anatolia

>greeks in anatolia
kys

Man you're right but everything was good in the 50's. After that Islamist politicals ruined everything.

lmao i remember how i saw in the internet that turkey had 70 million people
some days ago i found out its 80 million already

Yes. Greeks lived in Anatolia for 3,000.

Ataturk eradicated the Greek Christians and cleansed the country of all non-Muslims, leaving Turkey over 99.9% Muslim.

they just count everyone as muslim
kek
whenever i read comments from angry germans on news sites
they chimped out how turkey was 99% muslim

>eradicated
lmaoing @ the absolute state of this board

That's bullshit he was even not muslim. He secularised Turkey from Ottoman Empire with sharia and made a republic from it.

of course its not all kurds but mostly kurds though.

yup what you said is true, but there are few exceptions. the provinces along the border with Georgia (Erzurum,Kars,Artvin,Igdır) these provinces are mostly white because they are mix of Georgian and Turkic.

So the conclusion is;
Northern part of Turkey is %99 white (Black Sea coast)

Western Turkey used to %80-90 white too but in this 21th century a lot of Kurds and people from southeastern came here. So it's %50 %50

Southwest of the Turkey is mostly white till you reach Hatay, Syria border. Right side of the Hatay there are people mostly brown skin color.

Middle of the Turkey (Anatolia Region) i guess its %40 white %60 others.

Kurds having a population boom in this century. So even the most Turkic provinces are now mixed up.

I don't think there are much Persian and Arab blood though. They are mostly in southeastern part of the country.

Go ask any Greek you retarded cuck, he basically cleansed all the remaining Greek Christians.

What about Istanbul?

i think he wasnt involved to this

just was in power at that time

In the ID's of course they wrote Islam. For me, I'm not a muslim but my ID says different. I can change it but i won't.

Because It's a pressure. I mean I don't know if my boss fires me if he finds out I'm not a muslim... Most people thinks that way so they stay as a muslim on paper

%99.5 muslim on paper but in reality its about %80 or so

>Georgia (Erzurum,Kars,Artvin,Igdır) these provinces are mostly white
half human
half armenoid

turkish population increase stopped after 70 million. new population growth comes from either kurds or syrians and from other immigrants (afghans, pakistanis etc)

Don't really care what religion you are, you're a roach.

most ridicilous thing I've ever heard. ataturk didnt give a shit about islam contrary he attacked islam

greece and turkey made official population exchange after the war

Depends on the district. Beyoglu, Besiktas, Kadiköy, Uskudar, Taksim are really cool. It's %25 of the population of the Istanbul.

Other parts are terrible. But the places I've counted on the top are what makes Istanbul itself.

I live in Istanbul but i prefer to live in Izmir or Antalya.

Turks are Turks roaches, coming from steppes and of mongoloid origins.

In Turkey, they colonised Greeks and Celts present there since old times. There is also mesopotamians, romans, and caspienians origins present in Turkey.
The muslamistardistic enslavement is a pity.
One thing is clear. Turks are shitlords in stupidity and emptyness.

Reminder that turkish scholars determine the actual Kurdish population in turkey at ~8 million, the rest are assimilated Armenians and anatolians

I've looked into this for a while and the Armenians have been converting to being kurdish since 1890. Genocide did happen but most didnt die they simply changed their names and forgot their heritage. Want more info simply look into 'Crypto Armenians'

This might shed some light. Also someone post that meme with the two mongols, the one mongol warning the other one not to go west

Rumi was a Persian poet who died in nowadays turkey before mongols arrived, they were Persians speaking Persian before mongols settle there

armenian bastard in spain

I'm not sure bro some say 20 million kurds some say 8-9
But if they breed like this i think a little civil war is near because half of the kurds wants to separate.

no they werent you iranian gypsy

It's kinda funny because those same armenians are still living in their lands, just under the Kurdish name and actually want to seperate. See the joke

you can literally google the Armenian villages in eastern turkey, populations never changed. Proof is if you look into it youll see during 1915 armenian population goes to 0 and turkish population goes up to whatever the armenian population was

Also check out this vid
>youtube.com/watch?v=43uE1bUM_JI

i dont care

Is it not that hard to buy some pork's flesh in Turkey ?

It's so strange that Turkey is full of former Greeks and Armenians now larping as muslim Turks from Central Asia. That culture is not theirs

armenians are so fucking puny, their whole identity is "muh genocidie"

yes
turks are nothing but rapebabies and proof that MEDS should never breed asian women again

turkish culture is heavily influenced from neighbouring cultures

I admire them. Turks have a great history.

Are kurds such unbearable niggers these days?

We can tell.

haplotrash is useless

its trash like shitaly

Well islam is a through and through Arab religion which is foreign to both the Greek and Armenian larpers as well as the actual Turks. Islam is a religion of Arab supremacy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_name_changes_in_Turkey

Hmm, it's almost as if Turks are ancient steppe mongoloids and mutts with no real culture.

>this coming from a country that started out as a Commonwealth colony
Just shut up leaf, please.

>relevance
nice job staying on topic, are you a butthurt turk migrant?

>Muslims holding up devil horn hand sign.

Yeah we know you Muslims worship Satan and your pedo prophet was the "Fake prophet" the Bible warned would come.

symbol for a shitty animal

Turks are rats, plain and simple:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen,_speak_Turkish!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification

>being this butthurt over my response
Stay classy.

Why would I give a shit about anything cultural to do with Turks?

My great grandfather killed Turks in WW1. I'm very proud of him.

Its a wolf sign you flat earthing god had muh virgin kids polynesian nigger

turks are asiatics
worse than japanese and chinese subhumans
my neighbour likes or dislikes youtube comments all the day with his 100 million accounts
insect mentality

>getting replaced by chinks
The absolute state of Canada.

Sure, but there is a reason why Turks dont explode in Europe but Arabs do. Turks not only Larp as Turks but they also Larp as muslims.

i hate muslims too bro, but i cant resist;

>ANZAC
>Killing roaches

LOL

Your great grandpa got rekt in the ass coz the kikes told him to die on a beach

Well its weird, that they kept all of their culture except for the knowledge of their true heritage

But this rabbithole goes much much deeper. If you do some research on the Jewish population in turkey during ottoman/Ataturk times, you would see that these jews were actually very secular and always in the top ranks. It is theorized that Ataturk himself was one of these jews.

Over time these jews were forced to assimilate just like the other ethnicities. Except that they didnt, they were called 'Donmeh' which translates to 'Turned' or 'Changed'. These jews were merely pretending to be muslim and they still havent forgot their heritage they are very secretive, it is speculated that their population in current turky is around 50k. They mostly lived in what is now Thessaloniki. If you look at history the greeks genocided them after independence

the thing about these 'Donmeh' is that they worshipped Saturn, very very unlike regular jews. Almost mason-like, they actually speculate that they were also the masons in the ottoman times

I'm butthurt becuase I'm pointing out you're not staying on topic? Whatever you say Mehmet.

The Polys are colonising Australia at an incredible rate m8.

Last time I was in Gold Coast and Brisbane it was just Maoris and Coconuts.

Love how they are taking all their shit out on stupid Aussies now. You can fucking have them all buddy.

>this coming from a germancuck
Reminder that pic related is Germany today.

this is my creation
the blue sky
the red blood
i just had to put the flags in

>Rekt on a beach"

But he survived tho. It was Aussies who got slaughtered like the fags they are.
Kiwis are tougher, always have been .

We moved on from Galippoli. Aussies made movies and still whinge about it to this day.

They are mongrels. Mix of native Anatolians, Greeks, Armenians, Iranians, Arabs and Oghuz Turks.

>Larp as muslims.
literally everyone here of our age

didnt read you armenian monkey

I am a Greek

Do You hate moroccans too???
Whyyy? Are very good people

there were no Anatolians when they came

Pay denbts you Turk rape baby.

turkey is a multiracial country
there's some pretty fucking white people there, and then you have a segment of the population that's just straight italian tier

Greeks are direct descendants of Greeks.
prove by sciene (again)

Greeks don't waste money.

you shitskin

BLACKED

Based Byzantine, why did you move in that shithole?

reminder that turks are white subhumans