>George Washington's church to remove plaque honouring first US president

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/29/george-washingtons-church-remove-plaque-honouring-first-us-president

Other urls found in this thread:

historicchristchurch.org/about-us/clergy/
nytimes.com/2016/01/15/world/europe/anglican-archbishops-sanction-us-episcopal-church-over-gay-marriages.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be a shame if someone were to accidentally burn that church down. Just a god damn shame.

Ik, where's Varg when you need him?

((Purple frock))

Does that say cuck church?

why do liberals all look retarded?

Aren't heretics burned at the stake?

The only guy in the picture has a girl's name. He isn't part of the clergy of the church in question, though. That is entirely made up of women.
historicchristchurch.org/about-us/clergy/

>three women and a faggot

George Washington was a slave owner

>“Woe to him who builds his house by unrighteousness, and his upper rooms by injustice, who makes his neighbor serve him for nothing and does not give him his wages" (Jeremiah 22:13)

Women. Playing everybody's mother.. every...fucking.. time.

Unfortunately it's the Episcopal Church and nothing surprises me with them. They're not the church Washington would've known in his time anymore. Any real Anglicans in America at this point has either moved on to the ACNA, to conservative Lutheranism, or are trying to find a home in Catholicism or Orthodoxy.

Chick on the far right was in four episodes of Deep Space Nine.

since when are women allowed in clergy? the fuck kind of denomination is this? reminds me of the swedish lesbian disabled bishop or whatever that wants islamic prayer in her church

Women ruin everything, how is sexism wrong?

>says increasingly nervous protty for 1228010 times since 1517

>women

He was also a hero that led our country to be free from British tyranny. Removing his statue is an affront to us being a free nation.

The Episcopal Church has allowed female ordination since the 70s. It's more the church of leftism than of God now.

Hey guys lets take away all American cultural identity! Let's just disrespect the flag, pull down statues, and shun the ones who fight for us what could possibly go wrong?

Of course it's four dumbass women.

Good. George Washington was a true American hero, not some christcuck faggot.

>The plaques are due to be relocated by next summer as the church decides how better to commemorate its famous worshippers.

Yeah I got it. resign.

There shouldn't be any statues of people who did something wrong

There should be no statues

False.

Yeah, Episcopal church is church for people who don't think they should feel guilty for sinning. I don't even understand why they don't just become atheists, they don't follow the word of god and they don't believe any of the mean things in the bible are right. It's like they joined the religion just to be able to say they are Christians. Got invited to an Episcopal church by a fag I work with who bumps lines of coke at 1 pm.

>you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you.

Leviticus 25:44

THIS

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FUCKING LEARN? STOP PUTTING UP WITH FEMINIST BULLSHIT, FULL STOP.

this

nytimes.com/2016/01/15/world/europe/anglican-archbishops-sanction-us-episcopal-church-over-gay-marriages.html

even the fucking anglican church of ENGLAND cut connections with them because they were too pro gay-marriage

The Episcopal Church is basically just a leftist social club where they get to use pretty buildings they stole from real Christians to push their bullshit.

And the kicker to that? The Episcopal Church dug in their heels and said they'd rather get kicked out of the Anglican Communion than ever stop pushing heresy. At this point I wish the Communion would just kick the Episcopals out and make the ACNA the new American branch. The ACNA isn't perfect but they're a hell of a lot better.

>female reverends
Nope.

>protestants are the true christians
ayy lmao