Sup Forums is losing its board culture

I have noticed a huge decline here. This board is losing its former charm and humor. There is no creativity or anymore, just a bunch of underage wannbe Nazi retards, most likely newfags spamming :

>hahah cuck
>absolute degenracy
>anime.jpg
>X is not white
>muh german heritage

This shit is just bad.
The worst part are the eastern germans. Since they soemhow found this place everything is going down the drain.

I blame Muslims.

you get banned if you say anything uncouth . there's been a secret takeover and Sup Forums is now a slightly edgier reddit

Fuck off Mohammad you degenerate cuck

I'm an Aryan and you're not White

This is what Sup Forums was like before the election. Get the fuck back to the_donald.

Former charm and humor? Since when has Sup Forums had any charm or humor?

you’re part of he problem with your fucking meme flag. kys.

BLLLLLLAAAAAAARRRRRRGH

it's the end of the world, op.
we only care about the next few weeks.

hahah, you absolute degenerate cuck. You're not white and probably don't even have German heritage like me. Get fucked faggot.

Part of it is due to stormcuck refugees having noplace else to go. The's 8ch but that place is dead. And all the other chans are ghost towns compared to 4cuck. Hence the melting pot of plebes,weebs, and trannys.

i agree. post-ironic nazism was great. everything went to shit after retarded stormfags' influx.

such as?

we're easily the most butthurt board on the site, but that's because we're paying attention. maybe we could lay off on some things. we won the election maybe we can chill a little.

>giving subs to a cute little girl

this place has gone to shit

more like

>amerimutt memes
>retarded Muslims from Europe making bait threads 1000 times a day (like this one)
>DURR DRUMPF SO DUMB
>WELL Sup Forums ?
>POL WILL DEFEND THIS

im pretty sure 90% of the threads are created by bots

That's what this place is supposed to be until it becomes activated. The cooldown will get longer the more people notice.

OY VEY GOY, TIME TO SHUT IT DOWN

Sup Forums is doing just fine

I blame the_donald

>we won the election
$0.02 has been deposited into your account

IGNORE ALL DEMORALIZATION THREADS
notice how this pops up as soon as that creepy youtube girl threads are being spammed
kys faggots
>in all fields

>X is not white

Dude that's been around since forever. Also Sup Forums has always been shit, that's what makes it awesome.

>things not as good as they used to be proclaims faggot

fuck off ahmed

This. I guess Sup Forums time is over. Which will be the next board to take the lead?

>ironical nazi posting
>Having lulz
>Real nazi retards come
>The board become shit

Fucking stormfags go back to your irrelevant sites

it's almost as if there are organizations subverting us

Stormfag are not the problem you spic. Retards like you are

>ironic
kys

I think that trump the election we lost the edge of our 'culture'. The zeitgeist was that of the counter-culture.

It lost its culture once Internet Research Agency started trump general threads and flooded the board.

We got Reddit. If we all just decide to fuck off until they get bored and realize nothing's happening because there's nothing for this place to really do at the moment. Then it'll return to the way it was.