Is Tuck Subtly BLUEPILLING boomers?

I can't figure this guy out. It seems at this point that he's a subtle bluepiller because he never really names the jew, and now he's backing up shit like >Muh Russia narrative just because Republicans have an out due to Uranium One.

Humorously he does't deep dive into the (((Ukraine))) connection re: the fake dossier, and he pushes the 'kill yourself in muzzie wars goyim! meme, and stays the fuck away from the JQ at all costs.

What's Tuck's endgame, /pol bros?

If anything Tucker is subtlety REDPILLING people. He uses facts and statistics to BTFO leftists and their ridiculous fantasies.

if he named the jew he would be unemployed

Tucker used to be a progressive libertarian but then saw his girls grow up in a world full of evil which changed his thinking

He doesn't have to do it outright--but he could point boomers in the right fucking direction. He seems totally neutural on that point, and neutrality on the JQ is a definite bluepill.

I like Tuck. He's /ourguy

I like him too, despite his flaws. But if you're only 75% right on everything, you've mislead people 25%. And it's almost more dangerous, because people come away from a Tuck type thinking they're red pilled when really they're purple pilled or slightly bluepilled even.

He's one of the few out there worth watching. You can't just outright name the jew and expect a revolution, you'll get burned alive. Even with the biggest case of corruption in American history lefties still think its a distraction plot. You have to phase people out of their way of thinking slowly, like changing the diet of a person.

You still have to watch out he tends to go for sensationalism, rounding off details to get gasps from people who don't have the time to read any further.

>muh purity spiralling

I can't really fault the guy for not naming the jew on cable television. If he does that, he loses his platform. I like to think of Tuck as a gateway redpill. What he does is puts up the stats and facts, and people who are receptive to that will branch out and probably come to the JQ independently.

I don't know anyone who has been bluepilled by tuck, but he was the first redpill for several of my family members.

he's on mainstream TV, has to skirt a fine line

boomers are already blue pilled
he's subtly redding them

only fucking guy who talks about pseudo WN interests and gives a pro-white slant in the msm

What are you talking about? Tucker is openly alt-lite, which is more than we could ask for out of a guy who has the top weekly slot on Cable television.

no he kosher pills
every anti jewish idea without specifically calling them out

He walks the line, but is better then most..Would younrather not have him or watch CNN/MSNBC..It’s all pointless to me anyways..I only need Trump..

Good writing by Cog. Dissonance at Zerohedge today. What is not reported is at least important as what is. Full Faith and credit Must continue. The LOOTING of the middle class will continue.

>"Jews are bad"
>TV show canceled.

Some people here just aren't sensible.

Nah, he knows fox's owners are absolute kikes and is getting his message through subtly. You have to read between the lines man. Im starting to think Tucker has been on Sup Forums for years.

So you think he's bluepilling just because he doesn't shill Kremlin's talking points to his audience?

how is he bluepilling people????

Naming the jew is the most strategically retarded move any redpilled public person can do. You don’t have to name the jew in order to fight it.

Fox News is owned by the Jews... are you fucking dumb? Who the fuck on television calls out the Jews?

You are fucking delusional

Tucker is our fucking man

Acknowledgement of "Concern troll tactic #114". .35 Soros bucks have been deposited in your account. Sage. Reported. Recommending to admins for full IP ban.

i love tuckers hairpiece

These people hear stuff on his show, and then they hit the Internet looking for more. They'll find their way to other news sites, where people often name the Jew in the COMMENTS sections. If they follow the breadcrumbs, they'll learn.

Tuck is the most redpilled person on (((TeleVision))), for what it's worth

fuck off nigger. Legit concern.

he invites retarted leftist jews on his show and exposes their insanity without explicitly naming the (((common factor))). thats one way to do it