American & Non Europeans threat to European identity

Hey pol, we have a serious identity crisis. Americans that are "European" are claiming to be Irish or English or some other European country. It's a risk to all European countries as for our identity will eventually be replaced by an american one. They left us Europeans and its time we left them, we don't want Americans we don't need them, america has never been a strictly white or European country. Theybare outcasts. Some examples of the american is kids. I saw one kid in my home country speaking with an american accent, it made me fucking sick. Now look at this kid he's all grown up living in his moms house fat, pimp and socially anxious. The hijacking of the European identity was invented single handedly by the Americans, it's time we rise Europeans as the Americans covertly threaten our European bloodlines, cultures and traditions.
What an Irish English German nigger will tell you

>I deeply admire your culture(Even tho they have never fucking traveled to our countries once or bothered to learn our languages)

>But muh heritage(Seriously, stay in america u toxic fat fuck)

>All my ancestors had European heritage(But they where all born in american LMFAO GTFO KID)

>The discrimination against Irish immigrants

>War of independence

>Mocking of the English

There absolute fucking scum and don't value us at all they pike fun at us every fucking chance they get, its time European brothers, that we rise up against the Americans take a stance. Americans need to fucking burn!

I agree americans fuck off

This, Sup Forums would better off without Am*rimutts

Lmao calm down faggot you sound like a pussy

If they are European I see no issue. Same goes for Canadians and Australians

Americans are absolute scum and will have no place in the ethnostate so they can fuck off.

America as a county is literally only 35% white , at best. Mongrels are not white. Someone might look bleached but it doesn't mean they are white.

Why are you making enemies with your friends? Our culture is just as degraded as theres and in a few years we will be in the same boat as them. We need to work together. Pro-European American is not pro America, Americanization or pro-US gov. Get their degenerate culture out of the UK! Any Euro American who agrees with that is my friend.

fuck off muslim cucks

We lost control of "our" culture a long time ago. Those are all just Jews operating on American soil

Who cares George? American are Euro-mutts. It is what it is. Europe is rapidly becoming an irrelevant shithole with no natural resources, no military power, no soft power, no economic power, little to no scientific accomplishment, and is on its way to becoming Eurabia, so who cares what they think?

Exactly I mean modern American culture that developed in the early 1900s

Mongrel or not americunt ur not welcome in europe so fucking kill urself.

>Americans

Literally the only time I told a europoor I was anything is when they asked because of my last name. I could honestly give a fuck about heritage at this point, would rather be American than associated with you faggots.

none of us want into your caliphate nigga

>It's a risk to all European countries as for our identity will eventually be replaced by an american one

How deluded could you be? You are going to become Islamic idiot.

This
Look who’s talking
70% """"white""""(40-50% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkranian and mednig diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s
You are almost muslim-free and so is Brazil....
This. Mass “culture” and mongrels are not Americans. For example, Breivik behaved in traditional American cultural way - used guns on Marxist anti-racist filth and promoted political violence to preserve his people

Ur not welcome either u fucking leaf

>t.Chengiz

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

OP IS A FAGGOT

Oh look a D&C thread. Do the sorosbux put enough tendies on the table?

I agree, america treats other whites as if they are fucking trash. You see it everywhere in america making a fucking laughing stock out of Europe. We should just nuke bomb them and be done with it.

Americans can GTFO and stay in there shitty fucking like filled country, I don't want them going anywhere near fucking Europe.

>American
>European
Pick one also

Also america doesn't have fucking British culture, since when was there one single fucking village or city that actually looked English

we have this same thread every day
>100% white not a drop of Indian blood

Ur an absolute traitor to europe fucking kill urself

Seems you're upset over yankees making English jokes, toughen up a bit and stop dividing.

Stop shilling against white burgers, stop dividing.

t.80% white.

shills hiding behind meme flags, never gets old

>t. Muhammed

>Also america doesn't have fucking British culture
The USA was founded by Bongs, you thick wanker. We speak English and base our law and government off of Britain's. Are all pommy cunts this retarded?

You may think that but I have zero issues with you guys. It's not our fault were infested with niggers. Us white burgers are still around despite the washed out memes you post.

>Are all pommy cunts this retarded?
Nope, only this London kike that makes these threads.

She must be adopted. There's no way someone that white can have a grandparent that dark.

>Nope, only this London kike that makes these threads.
I sure hope it is. Infighting is not good for White Europeans in this culture war.

I'm American and I think highly of the British. A lot of what makes this country great came from them.

You have to realise that in that recent ISD report they finally twigged on that we're a global phenomena, so recently they've amped up the German, Anglo, Polish, American hate threads in order to weaken the effect we're having. Ignore D&C posters.

Don't worry. Threads like these are just nervous kvetching.

We have already started the fire

ayy yo HOLD UP you sayin som e racists n shit??
fuck u chalk ass honky fuccboi

>Americans that are "European" are claiming to be Irish or English or some other European country.
Because we are! Europeans colonized America. You think we're all Feather Indians?All White Americans have European ancestry and that is an indisputable fact. A burger with pale skin, freckles, red hair, green eyes, and a Mc/Mac/O' last name may not have been born in Ireland, but they're ethnically Irish.

>It's a risk to all European countries as for our identity will eventually be replaced by an american one.
White countries all over the world are threatened by Jews and White useful idiots pushing multiculturalism, immigration/open borders, and race mixing.
>America has never been a strictly white or European country.
America was 90% white until the 1970s.

It's time to stop posting

Very interesting. Good to know. Thanks for the info, guys :)

>Breivik behaved in traditional American cultural way - used guns on Marxist anti-racist filth and promoted political violence to preserve his people
And it actually worked. He slowed down the Norwegian left for a while and is largely responsible for Norway being less cucked compared to other Nordic countries. Norwegians might say "the country was moving away from the left anyway, breviek was irrelevant" but that is up for discussion. It's been years since that attack and Norwegian has returned to their anti-white policies again. They are in need of another Breivek again

How so? Even a quadroon granddaughter of that man would look blacker than the girl in that pic. Not just skin color, but facial features, hair, etc.

Americans are fucking scum and need to burn, they are all jewish half niggers.
Sup Forums is only for true Europeans!

I don't know. I see them more of our younger brothers and sisters. A bit hot headed still and a little light on the history. But still our blood.

I agree
/thread

She does have negro features. This is why people have to start realized that white isn't just all about "fairness". Her IQ is serverely damaged even though she looks fair skinned

this

Fuck off with the meme flags.

>toothpaste
>not a meme flag

Don't bite, it is just a share blue shill thread again.
I bet they will start another one about IQ. And then one about some beta-orbiter-attractor.

I am not even saying you are wrong. We had a better flag once, it should be back. Preferably with all the countries we had under our control then.

Even Nicole Richie's kids look more negro than that girl, and they are the offspring of an octoroon and white. But at the same time, the appearances of mixed kids can vary. I still think the girl is hot, but yeah, her IQ is likely not as high as a more pure white person.