This is Ukraine now. Notice anything?

This is Ukraine now. Notice anything?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=BgaZ6wjTTsM

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.714378
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
youtube.com/watch?v=v8HO0CsBh2I
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>designated shit street

who brought these niggers to Ukraine?

Duh Juice

white women

get these fucking niggers out of ukraine stop posting on chan

niggers probably see ukrainians as their kin

American culture

Jews.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.714378

kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html

i doubt that any power in the world would make ukraine look like a suitable place even for a nigger

Absolutely repulsive, just looking at this makes my insides turn.
I'm so glad we still execute faggots down here, even if it's a shithole.

Still smarter than average ukr*inian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
>For the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, the arch was temporarily painted into a rainbow and renamed the Arch of Diversity; with the arch doubling as the symbol of the Kyiv Pride parade. At night, the arch illuminates as a rainbow as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8HO0CsBh2I
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

Haha based nigger he went to ukra for the sole purpose of fucking white skinned women (there is zero other reason to immigrate to a foreign nation whose language you don't speak or understand).

You have to respect them, who in the muthafucking else would do something so autistic, start their life in a different part of the world for the pure pursuit of roastie pussy flaps.

>shitskin students in the capital

Now how many shitskins in Moscow, or even places like Warsaw?

Really dark Indians?

Dont slavs hate niggers more than anyone?

this student exchange with african/south american/middle eastern was normal even during soviet times you idiot

>muh slavic powa

Atleast we beat regulary any niggers that are brought into Moscow. While you let Tyrone to fuck your wife, mother and daughter while sitting in your cuckshed asking forgiveness for slavery.

Ukrainians are niggers at least race mixing with actual niggers will make them look the part

>tfw used to live in Kyiv and saw only 4 Nigerians the entire time

Sure, but I see them more and more lately. And if in the past they've just studied in uni and fucked off after. But now many are staying. Especially negroes.

America

i notice a slide thread. sage nigger

The Gems, Juice, second guess: (((Judeo-Christians)))

>we
>moscow
>flag
Штиpлиц eщё никoгдa нe был тaк близoк к пpoвaлy.

Fuck off, kike

I know that ukraine wants to be the part of western world, but I feel like you taken it too seriously

Why are these apes everywhere lately? Is there anywhere on earth that is nigger free?

Seriously though. 5-10 years ago, I rarely saw shitskins outside university. Now, I see them almost daily. And I'm not even from Kyiv.
Also unrelated, but I see girls with dyke haircuts more often. Western degeneracy is spreading like cancer, and it's spreading fast!

Wow, nonwhites in a city! How shocking! The entirety of Ukraine is enriched now!
(You)

If you ever mocked us westerners for this degeneracy then this is your karma.

My point is that it's progressing. It wasn't like that 10 years ago. And we've seen in western countries, how fast can things go to shit.
Oh it's just a couple of niggers, bam you're overrun.
Today gay marriage, tomorrow trannie demons are brainwashing your children to cut their dicks off.

Yea Jordan really is a shithole but you guys have alot of hidden fags there too. Was there from 06' to 10'

I was just thinking this, how fucking disgusting as if wrecking nations weren't enough they must crash the planet as well.
Fucking nigger planet.

>one picture of a black tourist with two ukrainians, le ukrain is black now

Kys faggot

Cancer always starts with one cell. Soon you got an infestation of these literal animals and there is no getting rid of them.
They are worse than nuclear bombs.
You sheltered little demonic vile disgusting bastard. You know not the danger you promote.

Underrated

>And we've seen in western countries, how fast can things go to shit.
in your case it cant get worse than this

>Shitskins in Ukraine

Now I've seen everything. Where the fuck do I go from here?

Any place where there are few black people and no wilderness is ideal for nogs. Especially so if there are loose white women around.

MEET CATALONIA EVERYONE. Looks like Canadians got some new competition.

It's a meme flag, fool.

Exactly. Ten years ago I wouldn't have dreamed in a million years something deranged, perverted and mentally ill like Conchita Wurst would ever considered normal, let alone be shilled as established mainstream culture. When I first heard of this perverted sicko, I thought it was the bottom barrel of the gay ghetto. But no THIS is what they want for us, this disgusting poison, this virus for the mind, body and soul.

>"white"

Hi! I love niggers and communism.

kek

Everything here checks out

Fuck Spanish Fascists! #refugeeswelcome

what idiot does this? The Jews that run Kiev now? Our region is not as pozzed as the West, we don't 'celebrate' gayness. The masses don't. Only urban liberal retards.

Putting up a gay rainbow can only cause conservative Ukrainians to react "fuck this gay Western shit, let's join Russia, at least they beat up gays".

In 2004 I could spend the entire evening at the city centre of Oulu without seeing niggers, but in 2014 you couldn't escape them for a more than a minute.

Note: Arabs are niggers too. Nigger is anybody who looks foreign.

i suppose the survivability rate of niggers is very low in Ukraine

Also OP what's that song that came out 3 years ago in Ukraine that has 2 niggers rapping about how great Ukraine is and White womenz I saw a lot of Ukrainian women sharing it on VK