This is your doctor for the day. Please inform her of your troubles

This is your doctor for the day. Please inform her of your troubles.

Doctor! Whenever I look at user my boypussy goes doki doki!

I want to be a cute kemonomimi animu gril, can u help me?

When I was in middle school I grew really quickly, and I have stretch marks and back pain because of it.

Help a guy out will ya?

also, probably unrelated, but I've also been having a lot of chest pain recently.

I need a Fran anime. Please help.

I just want an OVA of the Dog Brain in Human chapter and the adapted movie to go with it.

cant i have her little sister instead?

The older sister is better.

Or better yet, when Fran was split into two.

she's a terrible doctor

does she even have any credentials?

my life's in your hands, doctor!

>the older sister is better
didnt read that far, I gotta catch up
But I need both an assassin AND an haircut.

While I recognize Fran has only good intentions, I trust veronica to make a better decision. She's also cute and kind-hearted

Better than my last doctor.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

What's your favorite chapter? I like Justice and Vengeance.

>didn't catch up
>didn't read the final chapter
>not seeing this

Why the fuck are you lagging bro?

FOOL!

Actually, its more like I have to pick it up again. I read all chapters that were released years ago then dropped it and forgot to pick it back up. This thread just reminded me of it.

Damn them bullying best girl, but its love-bully so I guess its forgivable

Congrats! Now you have a heart stitched to your ass

I'm unemployed and live in a shithole. What do?

You can donate your body to science

>(((science)))

no thanks

Wouldn't trust this "doctor" for a moment.

My throat especially my thyroid aches heavily to the point I can't even drink or eat, some slight stiffness in my arms close to my shoulders and I'm having aches at night which keep me awake along with some slight tightness near my clavicle and my sinuses are inflamed, help me sensei Fran!

What volumes are the English release up too? I need to buy the rest when I get paid.

Madhouse or SHAFT?

I really hope you can be happy with your new body!

>user spent two hours in MSpaint making this

They're all released in english as far as im aware.
But they're also in the process of releasing them as double volumes so 1-2 and 3-4 is out so far, with 5-6 coming out later this month i think and 7-8 early next year

Doctor, I need a bigger dick.

I don't care where you get it from, just give me a bigger dick.

>you will never get to bully veronica by making fun of her everything

Stay away from me you unholy freak.

Volumes 1-4 are out in English right now.

but still able to resurrect a recently dead victim

Leave to me, dear user!

Yes, please give me a huge (working) dick.

Last I checked she did, and even attended a medical confrence. How in hell she's kept that license is something of a mystery to me.

Had no idea they were originally released individually before being giving the omnibus treatment. Figured it would've taken them a while to get the singles so they just doubled them up.

>You'll never do something outrageous with Gavrill
So who would be decent seiyuus for Fran and her sisters? I honestly see The Paper Sisters from R.O.D working in this quite well. Get Chiwa Saito for Veronic, Hiromi Hirata for Gavrill and finally Shouko Kikuchi for Fran and you're sorted.

I'm fine, nothing wrong, Please ignore the lung I coughed up, I have another one. Now if you excuse me I must leave, since I remembered an urgent doctor's appointment. You are a doctor? Silly me, I mean lawyer. Bye.

Ah, nevermind my post, i mistook the german releases for english ones for some reason.
So yeah, English is out up to volume 4 with 2 Omnibuses

So was it a complete surprise for anyone else this series somehow got localized? I figured it would be riding on the possible popularity of the monster girls fad if it wasn't for that then chances are we would never have it at all.

>people think Fran is a bad doctor

She is shown in the manga to be really placid during routine doctor work, it's only when someone requests something outrageous is when shit hits the fan.

>no gavrill footjob

Shame that Gav is brunette

I want to rub Veronica's head

I seem to me that you don't like your back and chest so I got both out

How do I win Gavrill's heart?

>YWN hug Veronica like that
why live

Thanks, doc! Now instead of chest and back pain, I'm dead!

How do I achieve naty gains?

Doc, please, I need my dose

Tell me your age, height, weight, if you take any kind of medication and when does the pain comes

22, 240lbs, 6'5, No, When I get out of bed, standing up after being seated for long periods, and after practicing taekwondo.

Uhh doc, you feeling alright?

Unfortunatelly your back pain seems to be stress due to your natural height and physical activities. It does not seems to be nothing alarming.
I'd recomend strenghten your back muscles to better support you.
About your stretch marks nothing much to do.
Same question to your chest pain. When does it comes and do you have family members with any heart disease?

Meant to

That sucks, the stretch marks are kind of a turn off to women.
As for the heart disease thing, no one in my family has mentioned it so I guess not.

Does your chest pain comes along with exercise, walking, going up on ladders or happen only when you make specifics movements?

Just kind of randomly, I guess. I haven't been paying much attention to it. It's doesn't feel like I'm being stabbed or anything, just kind of like I got punched.

Yeah probably muscular pain, also you are young and without family history of cardiac problems so it should be ok

Would you take responsibility?

I has to happen, one day.