Why do Americans have this on their money?

Why do Americans have this on their money?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence
youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
media.giphy.com/media/xUOrvZsnoKZfNzcyas/giphy.gif
hooktube.com/watch?v=mF33zg8ulW0
youtube.com/watch?v=y9x986VJ9lI
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=NI8UZubOJlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its aesthetic

because freemasonry likes symbols.

WE

My favorite is when they say "that doesn't say New World Order, that's a mistranslation!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

Because the United States (aka "The Great Satan") was founded by freemasons, a jewish-satanic sect.

to remind them that they literally live in a country ruled and controlled by jewish and satanic cults

This is coat of arms of my city

>thinking.jpg

I thought Moloch was an owl, not a bull.

Fucking satanic wh*Tes, Allah willing, we will send all of you to hell

Looks like something a person would draw while tripping out.

Freemasons worship YHVH/el, not Satan.

Freemasonry is a vessel for Babylonian mysticism. You yourself might be Godly, like most Mormons are (also a Freemasonic cult), but the cult itself is Jewish Satanism.

lol

The only correct answer is this: Jews.
Pic related, the jewish supreme court building.

>Coat_of_arms_of_Šiauliai

Sir Charles Hanbury-Williams (Hellfire Club) was the mentor of Stanisław August Poniatowski.

Poniatowski was the person who added the eye to the coat of arms.

> Hellfire club

Nice numbers but it's true. Just consider the oaths that are taken even at the lowest ranks.

there should be a star of david in the peak

benis in bagina

Because we are all illuminati. Thats what school is for. It teaches you to think like an illuminati.

The U S of Ayyy

interdasting

WUZ

Because everyone powerful who knows what the symbol means seems to think it’s some kind of huge secret

nice house but I thought it was about some bucking authority stuff, refusing to pay taxes and such

(((Founding Fathers))) were Masons.

founding fathers were freemasons. it's seeped in our iconography.

he had a 3 way with the king and queen of france

because the founding fathers were part of an occult mystery school

Is a long-running systematic and ritual occult cult. Even if you didn't know anything about it, you'd have to guess the same things you'd guess about any such thing like the Vatican. Maybe that's the one true church, but you'd have to be a nutball to not expect it to be a haven of corruption an vile evils with a questionable bunch of weirdos at the top.

Bacchus worshipers.

> youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g

The building in this picture was donated to the state of Israel for use as the Supreme Court building by Dorothy de Rothschild.

>muh freedoms
>proceeds to suck fat jew cock like emma watson

underrated post

Because a vast leftist Masonic conspiracy runs the west.

Its basically a "F U" to the Goyim. An image of their satanic god. The one who teaches them to lie, subvert and enslave humanity.

Because the freemasons founded this country and put their satanic kike symbols on everything.

what is this?

Moloch

Damn, cant believe I didnt see it before. The level of subliminal and overt messaging they're spewing at us in every medium is absolutely fucking insane. Whats the purposes of the symbolism? The constant kaballistic symbology in all modern gaming and movies, music, and mainstream culture, constant pyramids, triangles, all seeing eyes, pentagrams, etc. Playing Destiny 2 lately and noticing almost every single design, logo or symbol in the game is something directly tied into this. Is it some kind of satanic indoctrination?

It's ritual magic. I don't know how to explain it better than saying than when you take up with that sort of thing you can literally feel yourself becoming part of a resonance much greater than yourself, and it's intoxicating. The comparison with Dionysus is apt.

media.giphy.com/media/xUOrvZsnoKZfNzcyas/giphy.gif

its the lil' spider! aient he a cutie?

One of the more blatant examples

That’s how real magic works. The purpose of it all is to implant ideas into the subconscious minds of the masses. And we eventually, unknowingly manifest the very reality the elites desired. Its also part of the very ritualistic magic to sort of tell the people the truth hidden in plain sight. By doing this they effectively destroyed any chance of the truth coming to light because people can dismiss the person as over extrapolating details to fit some conspiracy narrative.
Now no one knows what’s really a part of some cult world domination scheme and what is just plain ol coincidence. A state of confusion that is perfectly and very beneficial to those powers that be, as it just makes us more susceptible to control.
Crazy stuff but once you understand how it works it’s very easy to see the likelyness if it actually being true. The best part is, is that you use this type of magic yourself all the time, but at very small scales, and you don’t call it magic.

It's to remind us we're always being watched by the NSA.

More!! hooktube.com/watch?v=mF33zg8ulW0

It's not nearly as troubling as this, I can assure you.

Otherwise, not going to spoon feed you. If you want to understand the symbolism, read "Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall, as a primer, then read his source material if you need to dig deeper.

>its aesthetic

Watch closely right at the very beginning. The last half is the puncher! Haha

Eye of Providence was said to mean NWO? Wtf???

ASNOM???

"Novus Ordo Seclorum"

Sure it's not an exact translation, but they start doing acrobatics trying to say it's not basically the same Atlantian ideation.

Because Americans are goyim cattle.

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

"Our power has been created through the manipulation of the national monetary system. We authored the quotation. 'Money is power.' As revealed in our master plan, it was essential for us to establish a private national bank. The Federal Reserve system fitted our plan nicely since it is owned by us, but the name implies that it is a government institution. From the very outset, our purpose was to confiscate all the gold and silver, replacing them with worthless non-redeemable paper notes. This we have done!" -- Howard Rosenthal (Jew), Admin. Asst. to Senator Jacob Javitts 1976

>The U S of Ayyy
You beat me.

The USA is run by alien reptilian shape-shifters.

These satanists all tell you ahead of time...

Jews

What is this?

Oy vey!

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=y9x986VJ9lI

A little owl they put in the one dollar bill, icon for Moloch. More important, ask yourself what a "Federal Reserve Note" really is if you want to know why it's covered in occult wizardry.

Relates to the groups who founded it, and influenced it's development.

KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Symbolism always has multiple meanings.

a spider

Thats the owl of minerva.

WE ILLUMINATI NOW

Question... what’s a spider got to do with a kike?

Are Minerva and Samiramis the same?

stay woke

Mason

I forgot the details but basically
Baphomet - Moloch (Molek in jew) - Minerva
Enki - Enlil - Ninherzog
Samiramis ?? maybe from babylon times, so her + 2 more
Osiris, Isis, Horus

It´s all the same just three different names.
Also Satan / Lucifer is sometimes phoenix bird and sometimes dragon. Might even be pigeon / eagle as well but I am not certain anymore. I got some wierd shot from my doctor and forgot so much user, it´s very scary I feel like the guy in Memento.

b-but one of you paddy posters would tell us if the masons had incorporated your own native pagan faith into their syncretic doomsday cult, r-right?

putting pleasing geometric shapes on things is not always a conspiracy. They should have put it on a better gun anyways. gun is trash. #huntermasterrace

Why do weak minded kikes like this always try to turn Americans against their origins? Americans have something to be proud of it, and (((something else))) which taints it. The founding father of the Unite dStates are NOT part of what is tainting America.
Fucking retarded faggot.

The Cult of Saturn runs this country, that’s why.

The latin reads "Jew World Order".

>Why do Americans have this on their money?

spooky

Literal "Star of David" in the middle.

So guys are the Masons just Jews, or are they something separate? I've noticed that most of the cities with the eye of providence in their coat of arms were once majority Jewish.

Ah. I apparently failed at scrabble lol

The pyramid shows the wish the Founding Fathers had that the country they were building would last as long as the pyramids. The eye above is the eye of God overlooking their undertaking.

Because it looks cooler than some broad or a duck.

Laaaaaarp

Jack Lew was a Jew btw (((big surprise)))

This.
"Novus Ordo Seclorum" doesn't say 'new world order'. It says 'New Order of the Ages'.
"Annuit Coeptis" says '(subject of the sentence) Favours (our) Undertakings'.

LEL JUST LIKE I SAID

YOU FAGS ARE NOTHING BUT A PILE OF RABBINICAL EXCUSES. NEVER EXPLAINING WHAT IT REALLY MEANS IF IT'S ACKSHUALLLY NOT WHAT WE KNOW IT MEANS. OCCLUDICATINGFAGS BTFO.

'Ages' could also be rendered as 'Aeons'. ;)

Ya but you already blew it by admitting it's "our undertakings"

"Not only were many of the founders of the United States Government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe, which helped them to establish this country for a peculiar and particular purpose known only to the initiated few. The Great Seal is the signature of this exalted body--unseen and for the most part unknown--and the unfinished pyramid upon its reverse side is a trestleboard setting forth symbolically the task to the accomplishment of which the United States Government was dedicated from the day of its inception." - Manly P. Hall

"His power was symbolized by an Eye over a Sceptre. The Sun was termed by the Greeks the Eye of Jupiter, and the Eye of the World; and his is the All-Seeing Eye in our Lodges. The oracle of Claros styled him King of the Stars and of the Eternal Fire, that engenders the year and the seasons, dispenses rain and winds, and brings about daybreak and night. And Osiris was invoked as the God that resides in the Sun and is enveloped by his rays, the invisible and eternal force that modifies the sublunary world by means of the Sun." - Albert Pike

"Jupiter is the king, Jupiter himself is the original source of all things; there is one power, one god, and one great ruler over all. But we have seen that Jupiter and all the other Gods were but names for the Sun; therefore it follows that the Sun, either as emblem or as God himself, was the object of universal adoration." - Proclus

Latin grammar is obtuse but it's not illerminaty secrets.
It's just an old language with a bulky ruleset.
youtube.com/watch?v=NI8UZubOJlo

Because our money is really backed by ancient Egyptian Gold.

Sure, but what are your undertakings?