Moving to Colorado

27 KB PNG
I'm going to be moving to Colorado with the gf this spring (leaving Chicago) , she's going to grad school in Denver

I'm looking for some suggestions for where to live

>28
>ex-military, conservative
>she's moderate
>prefer to rent
>love the outdoors and warmer weather
>hate blacks
>make about 45,000$ a year
>not a fan of major dirty metropolitan areas but don't wanna be in a desolate hicktown either
>not a big nightlife couple
>nonreligious but not anti religion
>prefer a variety of restaurants/stores

Any suggestions? I'm currently in Colorado right now and would be open to driving around to the different areas you suggest. So far I've seen DT Denver and Greenwood Village

Thanks, I'll keep track of this thread until it dies

you want an easy commute for her right? CO Springs is conservative but an hour+ from downtown Denver

If she’s going to school in Denver that rules out most of the good areas unless she doesn’t mind a big commute.

Go West.

Ideally evergreen/conifer if that’s too far then golden/Arvada/w lakewood/w Littleton.

And have fun renting something on your salary, you’ll probably be stuck in beanerville on that income.

moving to Superior next year, looks great

Monument/Palmer Lake is heaven on Earth.

>make $45,000 a year
>wants to rent/live in Denver
Good luck faggot

why is she going to grad school? Is she 28 as well? If so, have children now or break up. You are smart to leave chicago though. That place is degenerate.

Sorry to say user but the Colorado Renting Market is fucked. Housing gets bought out by big Leasing Companies as soon as they get on the market and prices just keep skyrocketing. You essentially have to inherit a home if you want affordable living. This is coming from an user who lived in Fort Collins just North for a year until I got the fuck out.

I honestly despise the people who live in Colorado. The entire culture of both the left and right wing groups is pompous and passive aggressive.

Honestly living in the middles of nowhere is preferable than dealing with the majority of the locals.

It gets cold here, you can stay in my oven though.

Highlands Ranch

>45k salary
>Don't want to be around blacks in Denver

I have bad news

To be honest, foco is sees what Boulder does and copies it, only worse.

if you couldn't get along with the nice as hell people living in Fort Collins i'm afraid it's you who is the problem

To be honest my dude, panhandle of oklahoma, Dirt cheap living and no blacks

I’m predicting the wheels coming off within a year and you move back to where your from within 2. Bail out now dude. Seriously, I’ve heard this same story 3 times now from good friends of mine, almost to the letter. They always ended with my friend limping back to home state from Colorado wondering where it all went wrong and who’s dick their gf was sucking.

Don't worry about that. She will meet another dude in Colorado and you'll have to go back home empty and alone. Good luck.

Where is a good place to move in general?

Traffic between the springs and Denver is murder.

Have a (You)

How is the market in downtown Denver? one of my family members owns a condo there and told me he wants me to have it after he passes away. I really don't want to move to Denver cause of the hippies in downtown and would rather just sell it.

It's probably going to need a full remodel, kitchen and bathroom, and can't find any good averages for cost on that in Colorado. I'm in a different state where it's way too high.

I like it in Trinidad
>population: 9,000
>sitting on the southern border, so the weather is great
>cheap weed
>great local shops and restaurants
>great local fishing/hunting/offroading
>mountain views
The only thing that sucks is if you want to go to a best buy or a target you're gonna have to drive 90 minutes

>studio condo
>high rise with mountain views
>appx 450 sqft
>bought for 100k but estimated to be at 200k due to similar condo units

The best place to live in Colorado is Idaho

stay away from movie theaters and high schools

I just left Colorado after 13 years there. Its an interesting place. Legal weed and fairly loose gun laws. That said, its rapidly transforming into another ghetto place. All the crazies moved there for weed, the homeless are a real problem. The best part about Colorado is Red Rocks amphitheater. Absolutely go to a show there its an awesome experience. Colorado springs is nice, as long as you can stay on the north end of the city. The further south you go the worse it gets. Blacks, Mexicans, and shootings.

Fuck off we're full

You should kill her before killing yourself nigger

45k won’t rent much anywhere in Colorado. Stay in Chicago. 5 points downtown is lovely though if you must come. You are welcome.

Straight up.

Same thread as yesterday.