Mexicans are whiter than Americans and it's sad

Mexicans are whiter than Americans and it's sad.

Pic related. His name is Juan Gonzalez

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVtRyrOaoZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k

>HER name is Juan Gonzalez.

theyre clearly SPANIARD NOT MEXICAN STUPID FUCKING SHILL

SAGED2DETH

That's his sister Thalia

beaners are so insecure

Why the fuck don't THESE mexicans hop the border then
BROWNS FUCK OFF

sage

a bizarre assertion indeed

>graffiti-ing your own body

>Mexicans unironically name their kids after the people that raped and conquered their ancestors
JUST

Most americans unironically look like orcs

>His name is Juan Gonzalez
gives name of dude not dame's

OP faggot confirmed

These are the people that raped and conquered the natives dummy. They are both Spaniards obviously

I dont tan, i burn, so no op youre a faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVtRyrOaoZA

Id still fuck that mexichick

not trying to exonerate the eternal spic, but those look salvadorian, and I'm not aware of mexican gangs being so big on the tattoo thing.

Spic expert here.
I don't know who keeps posting this shit. There's all combinations of european and amerindian, and some angular amerindian and someone stubby amerindian. There are entire villages of blue eyed blonds. But Mexico is much much browner than this shill portrays.
I'm really okay with my mixture of european and amerindian, and im grateful to not have arab or african in me.
These threads are a little embarrassing.

Gawd I fucking hate dirty brown wetbacks. But I hate the white "fresa" mexicans even more. Wetbacks work hard at least. These "white" ones are just entitled pieces of shit. These fuckers come to my city all the time and act like their shit don't stink and think they're better then everyone. Fuck them. I don't care how white they are nothing will rid them of the stain of being born in their shit ass country.

Side note I married one of these white mexicans. Love knows no borders. Lol.

Side note I married one of these white mexicans

SLIDE THREAD.

You just cherry picked him, filthy shill.
90% of spics doesnt look like that.
Yeah some do, as immigrants, but whats the percentage ?

similar story to you. I hate Indians, dirty poo in loos. Dated one for several years, probably would have married her if she hadn't broke up with me.

>raping mestizos
ewww sthpaniards are disgusting

>Brown eyes
>Non-pretty semi-white girl sitting next to him

It's obvious that his family got shitted somewhere down the line.

Mexicans are proud members of the white race.
t. an*Mefag kike shill
There are many Mexicans who are proud members of the white race and you are not a member of that race. Fuck off.

If they were born in Spain they would pass as complete locals; that is BS. Just because they are Mediterranean (swarthier than the average person) does not mean that they are not white or have a miscegenated bloodline

I live in one of the "whiter" states in Mexico and I can tell you that they are usually wealthy brat boys sons of mommy and daddy. I am white myself but on the middle class and red-pilled.

They are not lefties but they are also not red-pilled on any way other than preferring white mates.

Castizo and Mestizo, two different things.

Castizo reporting in

You might be "white" but you're still a shit ass mexican. Can't wash that mark of cain off no matter what.

This Is why you don't mix wIth natives

>mexicans

Yeah, don't worry I'm not moving any time soon, you don't have to feel offended for my existence.