Okay so you don't believe in the "holocaust" and gas chambers,what about Generalplan Ost...

Okay so you don't believe in the "holocaust" and gas chambers,what about Generalplan Ost? Obviously Hitler had some kind of plan for Russia under german rule,what would it be at worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_Zamość
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Declaration_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>holocaust didn't happen
>scale of holocaust is wrong

Know the difference

Weren't any of the documents surrounding generalplan ost burned during operation clausewitz, so it's now just an urban legend that has been insinuated by (((them)))?

Fact:The Holocaust Happened

>what would it be at worst?

Better than (((Communism))).

Holocaust didn't happen though.

It wouldn't be better than communism because they would be exterminated as a people, dipshit.

Beacause a europe for europeans such a bad and evil Idea.

>slavs
>europeans
pick one

Hitler and Gobbles in their speeches talked about how the jews being less then 1% owned the banks, media and managed to take down the gov and create the weimer republic.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

I hope it's familar

During the 1920s and 1930s the world's first gay village was in Berlin's Schöneberg. Gay and lesbian bars and nightclubs flourished, as did queer artistic expression through films, music, and print publications.[2] Cabaret singer Claire Waldoff and actress Marlene Dietrich lived and worked in Berlin's queer neighborhoods during this time. The first gay demonstration ever also started in Berlin in 1922.[3] The Reichstag nearly decriminalized homosexuality in 1929, before the year’s economic crash made a final vote impossible.[4] The rise of fascism in Germany in 1933 put increasingly pressure on Berlin’s homosexual community as officials closed bars such as Eldorado and banned gay publications, forcing Berlin’s homosexual men either underground or into camps.[5]

Berlin was a liberal hotbed of homosexuality and a mecca for cross dressers and transsexuals where the first male-to-female surgery was performed - until the Nazis came to power, new book reveals

And most brohels were owned by jews, to which the average kraut could go fuck tiny 12 year old slav pussy who would sell themselfs as prostitutes.

MM really makes me think

Its not Hitler who wanted this to stop, he just had a passionate voice, it was the german people who bowed their heads and followed through as they passed their sins and guilt to the natsoc party and start the cleansing

>said the commie

Made up propaganda. Check Vlasov army , Russians fighting with Germans against the jewish bolshevism .
Hitler him self approved the creation of Slovakia (slavic nation).
Never believe the jewish lies.

obviously invading Russia with millions of men would expect some kind of reward. He had his interests in eastern europe for sure I'm just wondering what they were. Hitler also often mentioned the "Greater German Reich" and how "140 people in Germany have to share a square kilometre" implying they needed living space

What the fuck do you think he meant by living space?

I think at the beginning he actually wanted to exterminate most of us, and left about 30% of population as slaves for german colonists, and later assimilate them.
Pretty much the same Hitler wanted to do with Poles.
But then he realised that USSR will not surrender, he actually rethink it, and start to tolerate russians a bit more. He allow to create Vlasov's anti-communist army, Russian Waffen SS and so on.
But I don't think he ever planned to actually allow russians to keep Russian state, even within borders of modern Russia.
Or more realistically, after end of war all russian collaborationists would be imprisoned and executed. There was around 400 thousands russian collaborationists, by WWII scales it not a big number.

Central european slavs and hunz have been part of europe for shitlongs, they had nations they shared culture with their german brothers.

Hitler hated everyone without a country, because in what world does a nations capital have mayors which are not native to said country.

Like imagine a country with european heritage with a Kenyan president, or a english capital city with a muslim mayor. Quite unthinkable especially when they are minorities inside those countries.

Imagine your whole world being gouvern by gypsies.. imagine your cities run by gypsies and your news outets under gypsie control, they being just 0.1% of your countries populations.

How would that make you feel when your economy is colapsing as a bread today would cost 5 and in 5 years cost 5 trilion, homosexuality goes ape shit, people fucking each other in the streets

WHO DO YOU BLAME?

Generalplan Ost was started. Look up 'Aktion Zamość'. Germans managed to remove 100k Poles and place about 9k German colonizers. Plans were for 60k colonizers but had to be stopped due to big resistance. It's missing from en wiki for some reason, use translation on de

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_Zamość

East Europe would be redrawn and divided into newly formed Reichcommissariats, deportation of Poles to the far east ot make room for Lebensraum would take place, Baltics and Belarus would be made into a single serf colony, and Ukraine would become a massive farmland. 50% of ethnic Balts would be chosen for Germanization while the other half removed to the far east along with Slavs.

>useful idiots

Russia --> Prussia

At worst?

All russian women KRAUTED to produce a premium slave caste.

Turn the european part of russia into a reichskomissariat and settle the vast empty lands with germans

Let a puppet state keep siberia

Your map sucks. This was Finlands plan.

This, many here like to claim that Generalplan Ost was fake, but here we already knew of their plan when it was declared that our independence was not to be returned after the Soviets got pushed out, and there were talks that over time Rīga would become the sole capital of the entire Baltic region. Pic very related.

>Russians fighting with Germans against the jewish bolshevism
>with Germans
This is why bolsheviks won this fight.
It was retarded plan of Entante leftovers and it fucked everything up.

Death rate of soviet pows on german camps was higher than in jewcamps. Its funny how jew suppress always how germans killed soviet pows and forced workers making everything about holohoax

Why would Hitler want to include the Caucasus in the Germanic Reich?

Baku oil fields

oil

This.
Only when Germany started to get BTFO by Soviet Union they started propaganda run about Estonians getting their state back here to get cannon fodder fighting for them against Soviet Union pushing their shit in.
Some of us bought it, heroes nevertheless - they fought for our independence.
You can decide how much Germans cared about Baltic states, Finland and Poland those times by reading about Molotov-Ribbentop Pact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

WW2 was besides all things about getting even for WW1 and Estonians kicked both Russian/kike bolsheviks and Germans out of our country in our Independence war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Declaration_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_War_of_Independence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

They wouldn't do something like that if they didn't intend to create race of slaves.

How is that Independence working for you now? Stuck between anglokikes and russian kikes , soon to be decimated as Ukraine. But yea shit on the Germans.

the scale is wrong, and it didn't happen

Why is Sweden included on this map?

>shit on the Germans
It is actual history, user. They acted like shit and that there is other shit also does not refute this.
>How is that Independence working for you now?
Pretty comfy, much fun, except that EU thingy. I btw voted against joining this shit.

Terrible I agree

So in happy-Christian time land there was no corruption and abuse of Power and subjugation of the masses?

Oh, I forgot.
>soon to be decimated as Ukraine
Sad truth is that Ukrainians are retarded, the ones that sneaked in here should all go back.

To be honest, German occupation 1941-1944 was not extremely bad. They even paid to my grandparents for the horse they took, the money grandparents got for the fine animal was sadly only worth a pair of shitty boots.

In a way I agree with you, but I still believe taking down the ZOG should have been priority number one for each nation...maybe next time

Poland and Russia would've been demographically destroyed, that's for certain. Hitler's intention was to wipe Moscow and Petersburg off the face of the earth, and what he did to Warsaw is already well-known.

The Baltics would probably far a bit better - being fellow "Nordic" folk and all, but still not allowed independence or self-rule.

Then maybe nazis should have attacked JewSA that has more Jews than Israel and the actually influential ones instead of dirty impoverished merchants from Eastern Europe. Or wait, they couldn't and even if they had won the war in Europe it'd just end up with a different Cold War that they would have lost.

Oh and may i ask you mister General how could they do it without first knocking out Soviets and UK?
Although I agree with you that the war was lost even before it begun.

>the war is lost
>fuck it, let's just kill as many Europeans as possible, that will show dem juice
The Eternal G*rman.

>autonomia hurreille

Ei jumalauta helvetti, paska suunnitelma.

Oh yeah they should have just bend over and take it up the ass as the eternal slave russian? Show your flag shill.

the generalplan ost was fake if I remember and no documents about it have been found, even kikepedia says so