Musaigen no Phantom World

Is this show worth watching, Sup Forums? I heard it was "clever" and a "deconstruction".

no you didnt

It's just an average battle harem with good animation.

Watch it for Koito.

actually it's a shitty battle harem with good animation

>I heard it was "clever" and a "deconstruction"

What dumb fuck told you that?

well youve been lied to user.

I started liking her a lot more when she stopped being an edgelord loner and just seemed sick of getting roped into every dumb episode.

It's neither, and while it certainly looks pretty, the writing is awful

is this the one with Christmas cakes

Dont take it seriously, its a easy anime to watch casually, not something you want to put much effort into.

No.

If you want to sleep go and watch it.

Boring uninteresting characters
Boring uninteresting plot
Boring uninteresting setting
Boring uninteresting episodic shit
Boring uninteresting OST

Boring uninteresting post.

That's kyoukai no kanata.

I heard there was a lesbian kiss!
If its true, I might pick it up.
So, is it true?

koitus thought they were still in the source material where everything is edgier

she slowly adapted to the new SoL setting. and then got flustered again when waifus began waifuing her because she's such a cute boy

oh thank you for saving me

The show is boring so it deserves a boring desciption

There are like two or three kiss scenes.

>Evul Carmen Sandiego

Why did they do this?

Buzzwords the post.

Best girl.

its kyoukai no kanata if every episode was the idol episode and also fetish fuel

The premise is uninspired but KyoAni finds a way

To fail.

>Clever
No.
>Deconstruction
No.

Watch it for the pocket onahole.

I like it. Its episodic and not meant to be taken very seriously and it has really good animation. I dont get why people keep saying the characters are boring. They all suffer from severe parental neglect and handle it in different ways.

People only talk about it because KyoAni

Yes, people also only shit on it because KyoAni. The show itself is your typical seasonal 6/10 show, yet KyoAni haters act like it was a sin against humanity.

Watch it for Reina

Reina assumes that position a lot.

Is this slut ever not in heat?

just watch it if you're feeling horny

You heard wrong.

Deconstruction? I never heard that one. MARTIAN SUCCESSOR NADESICO was a deconstruction. This was a destruction. Of my brain cells.

best ep

is this the anime with that tiddy limbo scene?

Yes

This episode reminds me of that shitty Chris Jericho game.

>battle harem
Is more of a slice of life. Battle harem would imply meaningful fights and a semblance of a plot.

It does have a plot. Fight phantoms and find out what the content on the microchip is.

I wish Koito existed in real life. She's so best.

How do you know she doesn't. She might but you just don't know it because you sit in your room your whole life.

Musaigen is shit. Only delusional KyoAni-fags will defend this series.
Easily the worst show KyoAni has ever done, even worse than KnK.

>"boring" and "uninteresting" are buzzwords now

I don't even know what to say

They are buzzwords. Easily the worst criticism you could go for.

Even if she exists, you (I/We) don't stand a chance.

Rate Koito's taste, Sup Forums

Nah, she just likes showing her biggiest asset off since she's flat up top and fat down below.

Watch it for Mai. The show wasn't all that good but Mai is such a wonderful main girl the time invested is more than worth it.

>no Japanese albums

She was as dull as the rest of the cast

Mayonnaise

Not really, she gets a lot more development and focus than the rest.

She's boring, but good fapbait.

I am basically genderbent Koito. A handsome edgelord loner who's always wearing headphones.

But unlike Koito, you shout REEEEEEEEEEE instead of AAAAAAAAAAA unironically.

>genderbent Koito
This is not what I want.

N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N

No, my name is not Ahmed. Try again.

This feeling doesn't go away
I feel it moving through me
I want a love I had inside
Want to feel it moving through me

The first episodes are kinda weak, the first one about Koito is especially awful. From episode d5 or 6 it improves, it's not a masterpiece by any shape but it's not the waste of good animation it was at first.

>Is this show worth watching, Sup Forums?
I liked the pretty colors.

you're right, your name is newfag

BEST GIRL

Stop exposing me all the time.

Its only liked here because its a Kyoani show

Think about it

Well I can't know about every meme in existence. That doesn't make me new.

But it's not even liked here.
In fact, because it is made by KyoAni is the reason why people mock it even more than other battle harem shows that would just be forgotten and not be talked about anymore.

Except perhaps by that Aniplex-fag who hates Asterisk for being an Aniplex-show.

Is it lewd enough to warrant a watch?

>people mock it
No they dont
I see multiple threads of this show everyday where people talk about it in a calm fashion

Nobody is negative about it because its a kyoani anime, even though Sup Forums hates these kinds of shows most of the time

Eh, it's not an ecchi show, so there's not really that much lewd around, and the infamous episode one-Limbo scene makes it more comical.

No.

And I see threads of it being loli-spammed when it's brought up because an infamous youtube reviewer talked about it.

Hotter than a volcano?

rank dem designs

>no enigma/10

This was the best animated TV show Kyoani has done since Nichijou. Shame about everything else though.

Only the phantom girls got great designs, everyone else is shit.

Phantom girls got the best design treatment

I think their two OCs look the best, because like the rest of the show they fit in with all the colours being thrown around. Maybe like Koito too because she's fully red whereas all the other humans have average / typical colours.
If they toned down her redness and make the loli less colorful, it'll probably make the distinction between the humans and the phantoms more apparent, since that's what they're going for based on the designs of all their eyes

Hey at least she looks more original than everyone else.

I heard you're a gigantic newfag.

Worst thing about the designs are those fugly uniforms.

RURU NO

Anime: Generic SoL
Novel: Matrix with Ghosts

It's definitely not a slice of life show, because it does have a plot, even if it's not really that interesting or well-executed.

Mai's blonde hair and purple eyes are a nice exotic combination, plus she styles her hair in multiple ways throughout the series, each of which gives a difference vibe; she goes from sporty, with her hair down where she gives off a more mature big sister kind of feeling to a traditional Japanese style.

Ruru is my favorite, her color design is aesthetic and top notch. Overall very fitting for a fairy (and this series)
>chocomintiness
>ahoge
>red eyes with yellow contrast
>braided hair with a puff at the end
>phantom swirl blush
11/10

There's not a single OC design I dislike. The LN designs aside from Koito are meh.

The LN is generic edgy sonic fanfic
And where the fuck did this matrix shit come from?

Haru best boy.

How old is the teacher.

It gets a lot of hate on here but seriously it was my favorite show that season, even if it doesn't say much. It was just really comfortable to watch and made me wish I was a part of their gang in the world they live in.

how old was Sawa-chan in keion? just add those years

I notice you didn't contradict him.

I love how some of the kyoanus coven calls this the super-secret AOTY. At least shaftfags don't pretend Mexico City Actors was good.

Why are you talking to yourself?

>shaftfags don't pretend Mexico City Actors was good
yes they do

I don't think I've ever seen one defender of that show on Sup Forums.