Any chance of a US theatrical release?

Any chance of a US theatrical release?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftULkhsp5jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

Deaf girls are so moe

sexy, beautiful submissive deaf girls are so moe

Considering how big GuP was over there without a stateside release of any kind, no.

I wish. But no we get shitty stuff like The Boy and the Beast instead

Hopefully not.

We don't need more gullible Americans thinking this trash is good.

You prefer gullible murricans that thinks that this masterpiece is trash, right?

Shouldn't Ahmed be fucking your daughter right now?

>masterpiece

Why the hell would you go the movies to watch some weebshit?

Keep that crap at home you degenerate

Because not all of us are insecure teenagers who feel the need to hide our hobby from society.

I for one would very much like to see it before I'm animeless for a few months

>KyoAnus shit
>tainting my glorious American theatres
I'm boycotting any theatre that shows this crap.

Because formulaic capeshit garbage is much better.

I don't mind Ghiblishit or Shaftgold but I draw the line with actual shit.

Too bad the rest of the world drew the line with both of those studios. With Kizu p2 and Kaguya flopping and all that

>Because not all of us are insecure teenagers who feel the need to hide our hobby from society.

Yes, you are dumbass Adult who feels the need to expose himself as a manchild watching kiddy shit in public and paying in order to do so. Enjoy being in the same room as stinky anime watchers who don't shower

>Hayamin is voicing a deaf grill

How does this work exactly? Narration?

Insensitive attempts to portray a deaf girls vocal struggles.

MASTERPIECE

>insensitive
She isn't real

Not a chance in hell, still pretty intrigued though and will torrent or stream it whenever it's available.

Not that guy but the rare occasion an Eastern animated film comes to our local cinema both the film club and anime club at my university will make a point to attend, partly due to the large crossover between the two clubs but mainly because we want to encourage independent local cinemas to bring similar films to our area. Most people above a certain age, functioning in society outside of the popularity contest and cliques of high school are open about their hobbies and go out of their way to seek people who share their interests.

>anime club
How can you make a club out of something like that?

>binge viewings of shows
>rent a cinema to watch a movie
>attend conventions together
>drink while playing video games
We mainly do the latter, which is funny because we're 20-30 people, mainly girls that don't want to play, all getting wrecked while playing Smash together. It's a good time, occasionally go clubbing or grab a meal afterwards as the events ends at 10 on a Friday, overall pretty fun and, as I said, facilitated for us all meeting people with similar interests.

The same way you make a board out of it

>girls
Setting the bar real low there buddy
>smash
Ah I was under the impression I was talking to an adult. Not a pedo.

Goddamn, this hasn't even been released yet and the whole "series that is too popular is trash" meme has taken over already.

I see you take no attempt to either add anything to the argument at hand so your point is essentially less meaningful than the ones you condemn.

Is this some Sup Forums meme I don't know about?

Smash is for little children? How is that a meme. Is that the word you kids use these days when you can't utter an actual response?

>I see you take no attempt to either add anything to the argument at hand
Well if you want me to.

Honestly, the chance of this happening in the US is more likely than not, considering the manga finished releasing here this year, and it seems to be pretty well received, you can search up reviews and I'm barely finding any negative ones. Oh wait, Koe no Katachi is getting popular with people that are not on Sup Forums, whoops I mean casuals, so it MUST be shit, amirite lads?

It is? We tend to have fun and as I say we play while we drink so it doesn't really matter if it's a kids game. Do you really not do anything that's labelled "for children"?

>Kizu flopped

When did this meme start?

>but we have fun and we drink
>drinking past the age of 13
seriously trying way too hard to sound like an adult here but you're not very convincing

When it flopped

Because its the only way I'd be able to watch it now, rather than having to wait for months.

Yes because bully awareness

>Any chance of a US theatrical release?

Write an email to you local indie theater and see if they'll show it. Mine was booked for a while but offered a screening if the auditorium were rented for a fee, that's the story so far anyway.

is that a new video?

youtube.com/watch?v=ftULkhsp5jE

There will probably be better quality recordings later.

My dick will be used today.

You do realise anime in the west is bigger than manga right?

Just because some niche manga is getting good reviews doesn't mean it'll get actual screens in the west unless there is connections.

The only reason shit like Kizu and PP got screens here is because the anime series was popular here.

I don't really get what you're going for here, what university student doesn't drink when they're out with their friends? Are you so out of touch?

Kawai makes me want to vomit everytime she's on screen

I'm expecting chex end

Why are you here. I don't understand

So how shit is this going to be? I'm hoping it will be better than the shitty manga.

that's a really small skirt.

The tall girl's voice is kind of soothing even though she has had only a single line in the trailers. Her square-ish eyes are also kind of cute.

oh boy oh boy how to spot edgy kid, let me tell you this
being an adult is not for watching or consuming "adults" product kid, it's for responsibilities
Responsibilities for yourself, your family, your lovers, your job and society.
You can watch all the "adult" movies you want and still be a manchild loser who did nothing worthwhile for his life, kid

Kizu is too lewd for a cartoon in murrica, you want the heavily censor version or sth?

Sahara is the best.

remove grape

Severe autism.

Also Ueno is best girl, and anyone stating otherwise is a filthy casual.

>uenofags

This, it's not good. It's a masterpiece.

found the fat manchild

Ueno is the worst female ficitonal character ever conceived
the absolute worst product of human wicked imagination

there will never be a girl as unredeemedly worst as Ueno

GARBAGE

describing your taste?

Samefag kyoanuslicker. Pathetic.

Nope your

>posts I don't like = samefag
Why are Americans retarded?

Because you are obvious

poor education and bad parenting probably

Name one bad thing Bueno has done my man.