PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - HE OWNS THE GAME EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/924733367572189189
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
strawpoll.me/14268687
twitter.com/abc/status/921179181970489345
icij.org/about/media-partners/
icij.org/blog/2013/04/how-we-all-survived-likely-largest-collaboration-journalism-history/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAPPENING

IT'S ALL OVER DRUMPFKINS

twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/924733367572189189

LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY LOCK HER UP MONDAY

>spamming dozens of contentless posts with random pictures
I would have thought they'd wait closer to tomorrow morning to start that routine

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

Fuck the NFL

The fucking face when the Saudis have police ROBOTS.

Are we stuck in the past?

If the cowboys beat the redskins Texas is racist

Tomorrow, we find out if the time-travel theory is true or not. Show me your warface, maggots!

>strawpoll.me/14268687

Personally my top 3 would be:

DWS
Manafort
Podesta

Who would win in a fist fight between Trump and Obama?

Yeah, the same guy who whines about Ariana Grande all day has access to confidential court documents

Please let there be no more CIAniggers, and an end to all nigerrcattle herding.

Literally impossible

ARI HAS SPOKEN
MUELLER BTFO

Why do so many people fail to understand that the USA isn't a democracy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>Infantilization filter

>soros dumped it into shareblue though if im not mistaken
I think it's a bunch of companies including Shareblue but also others. I forgot the new name of the newest Soros company that shills here but there is one that's paid to shill. I observed that they clocked in at 10am Central this morning, 6:30am Central last Tuesday. Random lebbit or whatever else spamming is one thing, but it was all at once and I actively observed it. It's definitely a group effort, very likely funded. Not that lebbit and other places don't come and raid so you aren't wrong. But I'd bet my left nut some of them are being paid and clock in all at once on a schedule.

Who else /comfy/ for the calm before the storm to end?

I don’t speak mountain KANGZ

Hit me with your best shot.

I just hope we can beat someone...

>t. skins fan

>President
>not impeached President
>not impeached President under multiple indictments
Not in this fucking dimension

Imagine if it was her that got indicted holy fuck I’d cry with maniacal laughter

AWOOOOOO~

I've never kek'd this hard

>the newest Soros company that shills

CREW?

Most people realise it'll be a literal who tomorrow, but it won't stop both sides sperging out over it

Don't forget to vote on November 7th

Mob rule is a more infantilized form of government. Of course the left loves it.

>Infantilization filter

HAHAAHAHAHAHA BLUMPH BTFO

Uh guys is she right?

>The writers of the European Renaissance cultivated individuality to the point of affectation and whimsy. No Swedish comparisons can be drawn, because there were in Sweden no contemporary writers.Before the eighteenth century, there was no Swedish literature; before Strindberg, in the nineteenth century, there was no drama. But Swedish authors have always given an oddly anachronistic impression. Carl Michael Bellman, the national poet of Sweden, lived in the eighteenth century, but his world, with its pessimism and its melancholy panegyrics to drinking, is that of the medieval song. And yet the modern Swede says that Bellman still expresses his feelings as nobody else is able to.Indeed, most Swedish writers and poets are steeped in a morbidity and cruelty that is recognizably medieval. They reduce mankind to stereotypes, treating their characters, not as individuals, but as formalized symbols. To read a modern Swedish novelist, or see a modern Swedish film, is most often to feel a nearness to the world of the Middle Ages.Thus The Seventh Seal, Ingmar Bergman's medieval morality film, is in fact a typical example of modern Swedish cinema. Individual values and spontaneity are overshadowed by a dark, oppressive sense of destiny. It is as if Boccaccio, Cervantes, Shakespeare, Rousseau and the apostles of the European personality had never been born.

Life is suffering
>t. Toxins fan

Well it’ll be another win for Trump since the investigation concluded without him being indicted.

How do you get "Ed" from W.?

no that's a bitch

Also remember to vote early and often

Man im getting a strong feeling this is all a play to have the biggest backfire against the libs we have ever seen
expect suicides on monday

>BOMBOGENESIS

That's a banana

How do I find girlfriend /ptg/ im lonely and sad :(

To the concern shills: Scott Dworkin (@funder) is the biggest "fuck drumpf #resist" DNC sock puppet account there is on Twitter. Anyone linking is a rising shill or an idiot.

For evidence it's total horseshit there is a tweet from a few hours ago saying "there is a chance Donald trump will be indicted tomorrow"

ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONSTITUTION. THE CONGRESS IS THE ONLY BODY THAT CAN CHARGE A PRESIDENT AND THAT MEANS IMPEACHMENT. IMPOSSIBLE.

Never interviewed and can't as President be arrested
Who pays for this kind of stupid

When will there be the wall?

Does it really conclude tomorrow?

No
>Stark County North Dakota

that pic reminds me of American Gothic for some reason...

Public schooling

LOCK THEM ALL UP

HELP ME WHY ARE WE ONLY 63% WHITE
THAT'S
NOT
ENOUGH

HOW DO WE FIX THIS

No, but it can very well be the beginning of the end.

>see a lot of people reporting Olbermann on twiiter
>yfw he gets banned just like Roger

Wait..
It doesn't work like that right?

>Well it’ll be another win for Trump since the investigation concluded without him being indicted.

They'll claim it's a little fish that will lead to bigger ones. Mueller won't stop sucking up the cash until he is forced to. He's on a gravy train.

God bless the Hastert Rule.

This, if it was a big name, wouldn't it have leaked at this point?

go to school

Podesta goes to jail tomorrow lads

Unless it was a Democrat.

White babies being born are a majority again in US 2017

>When will there be the wall?

>>twitter.com/abc/status/921179181970489345

They have to wait a month or so before they can torture test these prototypes. Concrete has to cure.

did Olbermann get banned?

Was Rogers suspension permanent?

naw shes a peach

Apple is a social construct. There is no biological basis of apple-ness.

im already studying in university

He said big name

Edward?

noooo but drumpf best president

Hitler has only got one ball!

Goring has two but they are small,

Himmler has something similar,

But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all!

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A NATION WRECKER MORTY

I'M NIGGER RIIICK!!!!!!!!

Go out and force yourself to talk to at least a girl a day or interact in some way user the real world is a nice place

kek

Mess on the floor = probable whore

Why is Pelosi still Dems leader?

we still need to secure funding from Congress. Getting the prototypes built and put through their paces is a good first step though

They would have leaked the name but only if it's a Trump associate. Ari was Bush's spokesman. He's called around and nobody has the name. He's only assuming CNN's story is true.

These sandniggers act that's good for them.

He hasn't been banned yet, I just see a lot of threads about how Roger is banned and not Keith. And people saying report him.
I think Roger is perma banned.

talk to a nice butterfaced girl with big tits then, they love getting and giving attention

The "Ed" is from Edward

Don't believe so. But Hate speech laws shouldn't work either...

What's this?

WE MAY HAVE TO TEACH SOME WHITES HOW TO HAVE TONS OF KIDS AND LET THE GOVERNMENT PAY FOR IT LIKE SOME KINDA FOODSTAMP OR WELFARE SYSTEM

Yeah I dunno, whatever the newest meme company is.

>Why is Pelosi still Dems leader?

Even the Dems are asking themselves that question.

EVERY SINGLE TIME MY NEIGHBORS MAKE LOUD NOISES/BLAST MUSIC
IT'S THE NIGGERS

>No Poofs

Awfully hawt

Why was Roger Stone banned

That is probably dumbest and gayest shit I have ever read. Congrats leaf and kys yourself until you are dead.

She has connections for donation funds, that is the only reason why she is still around. But that well has dried up and the DNC is over 10 million dollars in debt.

You fool! I deliberately made a post of poor quality and you responded to it regardless.

I bet you feel quite embarrassed as of this moment

>enough to think ALL these news companies are colluding to lie,
I do think that

> and yet a "news" company that suck Trump Cock all day and night is the truth
I don't think that. I think all media companies have an agenda and selectively present what they want their audience to see.

About the first point, the collusion one. We have at least one example where it is clear that media worldwide coordinate the release of information. In this particular case it was something the considered "benign" but that doesn't change the fact that they all sit on information and released in tandem: the Panama Papers.
It was released by the self titled "International Consortium of Investigative Journalists", who by their own admission includes journos from all over the world [1] and they, by their own admission, work together [2] to coordinate their story.

In this case you may say "well, it's benign, it's to uncover corruption" but that proves one point as well:
> journalists all over the world have the tools and the inclination to coordinate in order to push any narrative they feel like, truthful or not

Behind us is the time where having a scoop was enough incentive to compete with your adversaries. Now not only just a few companies are owners of most of the media companies but they have no incentive not to coordinate, having the power to sway public opinion is much more valuable than any monetary incentive they would have to actually treat other media companies as adversaries.

The bottom line is: why compete to sell newspapers to a million people if you can sell the actually news to a single one with billions? Not an accident that Jeff Bezos, Carlos Slim, Laurene Powell (Jobs widow) and other billionaires are buying all of these news organizations

[1] icij.org/about/media-partners/
[2] icij.org/blog/2013/04/how-we-all-survived-likely-largest-collaboration-journalism-history/

This is awesome. The minute Mueller does anything you can guarantee that DC will burn. Mueller, Bill, Hillary, Obama and more will all be behind bars. There is SO MUCH on them and all of this Russia BS points right back at them. This is going to be absolutely glorious. The idiot Dems are marching into a trap and they seem to have not taken any notice.