Just got off the phone with a trusted buddy...

Just got off the phone with a trusted buddy,and it looks like the new black panthers organizations has confirmed they will be part of the riots and chaos on november 4st, BLM has just received almost 25 million in dollars from George Soros in check form for weapon and other tools to supply groups that plan to attack "white people" on nov 4th. It is expected there will be over 35 million people in 16 states. The FBI has seen a 11,200% up tick in registered democrats buying weapons and massive ammunition. The group called themslefs ANTIFA has now reached just over 8,000,000 members, mostly kids with ages from 16-28 throughout all the ages. FB will be used as the most cost effective way to transmit locations to attack. Gangs like Ms-13, Cosa Nostra, Crips, Wah Ching, Yakuza, Juggalo Family, Bloods, 18th Street Gang, Los Zetas have pledged all of there members will join the BLM along with many other gangs and groups. We have less time then you may think and it is possible the attacks may begin on halloween night around 12 midnight. I have heard they will maybe start even possibly the weekend before Halloween. I have heard of reports that president Trump is very aware of what is going to happen and knows Obummer is directly behind this with the clintons and potentially even Russia. Most of us are aware of the corruption that has been going on and to be honest the democrats know what's coming and have no choice other then destroy this country to avoid being prosecuted for what they have done. Truth be told they never figured Trump would win and would rather destroy this country then face what they have done. Trillions of dollars have been spent to change the face of this country, please patriots as of next week you should really consider leaving big city's if you are white or a patriot.

>cont

A source has told me that Trump has deputized over 4 million military people and are training with special forces. He also may make a public speech asking the militias and patriots to stand down and not get involved as they will not be able to tell who is on who's side. I would use the standard code of preserve and protect your property and family. I truly never thought this could happen in this country, but as I look around the world and see wars everywhere and civil unrest in many country's I guess it can happen here. I will tell you this I will be heading for West Virginia on nov1 as I will be with good strong nice sweet awesome patriots.
My final thought is if you can escape out of the big city's and be with friends that weekend I would strongly suggest you strongly consider it. My motto is simple, better safe then dead. I pray many of you listen and take this as real as it gets. Like I said in the past, 'they NWO' will not have mercy on anyone...good lukc America
Thank You

>Holy wall of text batman
[citation needed]

>muh BIG DATE is approaching!
>nothing happens
>muh NEXT BIG DATE is approaching

Don't say I didn't warn you when it's too late friendo

Antifa has over 8 million members...LOL. thats the funniest thing ive heard

Can I fight alongside you guys if I'm not white?

>Gangs like Ms-13, Cosa Nostra, Crips, Wah Ching, Yakuza, Juggalo Family, Bloods, 18th Street Gang, Los Zetas have pledged all of there members will join the BLM along with many other gangs and groups.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
kys faggot
>in all fields

Your loss. We will fight without you if need be. You laugh now, but I want to see your faces when nobody's got your back

no

nothing is going to happen

stay asleep

My uncle works at Nintendo, he says Soros gave them $50 Billion to embed cuckold programming in BoTW. It will be unleashed on November 4th.

You've been warned.

Wow you are really dedicated to type out the entire facebook copypasta going around the last couple days

NAZIS WATCH OUT!!

im sure the ameribros are shitting their pants, you pin-armed little antifa numale.

>4st
>6rd on the anonymous image
Wtf is going on with that?
Why would street gangs want to overthrow the system that keeps the price of their drugs higher resulting in more profits,drugs are the backbone of their whole black market economy. They want more laws and bigger govt if anything,the CIA has been helping them for decades so they're not worried.

Stale pasta. OP is a LARP

REMEMBER TO SHARE THIS INFO ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY STAY SAFE!

black bro, if this is for real, best thing you can do is stay at home, just don't go out on the street.

Unless you have missile launchers attached to your jet pack then you can supply air support in a Leeroy Jenkins style, if you want.

Just to point out - the power grid drill is coming up for Nov 4th.

I remember on 9/10/01, when FEMA sent in a bunch of people to New York, thankfully they had a drill planned for 9/11/01 and were there to help out.

And on 9/11/01 NORAD had a drill where planes were being used as weapons and smashed into buildings - which caused a tad of confusion when planes were being used as weapons and smashed into buildings.

And then the London City Subway bombing on 7/7/xx happened the same day they were practicing a drill 3 stops away where a London City Subway bombing happened.

Hell - even on 9/30/17=10/01/17 Mandalay Bay had an active shooter drill, and who would have fucking thought, they ended up having a fucking shooting drill.

If the power goes out on Nov 4th, be prepared!

Thats what I was told in August, then September. Now November? Is there a special date for every other fucking month or so?

So, you're saying that Antifa and the left are planning on committing suicide on November 4th?
Right, got it.

The creature in the middle has posed for several other pics...

fuck off glow in the dark Illuminati nigger

I already checked the planetary alignment Nov 4 is not the right time yes I have the magic and am casting spells on you right now

Nice Warming
kek

>you all know more than normies get everyone all scared and discredit yourself by posting shit about this nonsense!

kys motherfucker

Pretty much everyone on Sup Forums knows about this by now. probably half of us believe something is going down and the other is incrdulous. I almost never go on the donald or other so called alt right or alt lite circles. Do we know whether they're privy to this too? I know we give redditors heat (and rightly so), but I think we need to get warnings going out to other subsets of Trump voters. We don't want blood shed to happen. Or have they already been warned?

*incredulous

> 6rd
Take off your meme flag I wanna see what country you are posting from.

>just got off the phone with...
>this start the weekend before Halloween
That pasta is spoiled.

Califag here. Should I be concerned?

You are all fucking retarded

OMG I live in the San Francisco Bay area!
That means some inky/pierced pot heads in black will turn over and set fire to a couple of trash cans!
Then Negroes will use it as an excuse to loot a Foot Locker.
GOD HELP US ALL!
(Guess I'll get a cappuccino and watch from the Starbucks)

No.