What does Sup Forums think of B Gata H Kei?

What does Sup Forums think of B Gata H Kei?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-07-02/b-gata-h-kei-studio-writers-get-multiple-threat-letters
youtube.com/watch?v=RwClPVBTKMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Purest slut I've ever seen

I just started watching it and I think it's really cute.

It was mollified by all the death threats the author got about a promiscuous girl.

Wait what? Does it become tame over time, or something?

"In July 2010, the anime team for the series posted a notice that they had received multiple threatening letters concerning the content and presentation of the anime. The team responded that the studio and its writers are not solely responsible for the content, the anime was handled by the production committee, and that they have reported the threats to the police.[20]

Notes[edit]
Jump up ^"

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-07-02/b-gata-h-kei-studio-writers-get-multiple-threat-letters

Nips, man, fucking nips.

Kanejo is best girl.

How many seasons of this anime are there?

Teacher is best girl

Nothing but whores and sluts.

I'll help you. You made this thread for this guy right?
youtube.com/watch?v=RwClPVBTKMg

I empathized so much with Kosuda, I was both happy and sorry for how the series turned out for him.
On the one hand, I know the feel of girls toying with you and had to learn the hard way that if a girl is teasing you with the promise of a relationship, she's probably not really interested at all. Seeing that in Kosuda really brought up some feels.
On the other hand, he got the girl who was treating him like that in the end and they were real people, she'd treat him like absolute shit.

Nah man its one of my favorite romance manga out there, love the ending.

I liked that little hum the anime had that went something like,
"Something something B Gata H kei"

is the show good?

ive only ever read the manga

I'll watch anything with Yukari Tamura in it.

It's better than the manga. Really captures the pure slut vibes

that's not kosuda's sister

>It's better than the manga
seriously? i thought manga>show always

I liked it, it's in my top 20 for sure

Manga was pretty good, liked the attention the side characters got with their own romances towards the end. The anime was definitely a good watch, the improvement of the art really helped out.

I'm also ashamed to say I enjoyed Yamada's dub actress.

Meatballs best gril.

Worst ojousama laugh ever.

The death threats were made by Yukarin fans because she was made to say lewd things.

Can confirm

sweet and progressive for a ecchi gag manga

It was really funny. Good times.