Fucking KEK

When will cucked reddit learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/79hs1p/my_new_video_im_going_as_maga_for_halloween/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never. Some here just wanted to use them to get some fags to vote for Trump.

that bitch has 1000 patreons thanks to cucks like this

r/t_d hasn't been as bad recently, they're still riding the whole civic nationalism thing but I'm starting to see more and more explicitly pro-white posts.

keep the cancer over there

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/79hs1p/my_new_video_im_going_as_maga_for_halloween/

A lot of the comments are still surprisingly negative and uncucked, so not everyone there is retarded, but there are a lot of white knights defending her

sadly the "new right" is going to have propaganda shoved down its throats and end up becoming the new cuckservatives if we are not careful
Because Jews, Globalism and Diversity is BASED!
The flock must be tended.

Who would have thought if you combined Trump fans and reddit you'd end up with giant fucking retards?

Quick rundown?

r/The_donald absolutely worships any blacks who show appreciation for Trump.
One of those was a actually a lefty

its pathetic that trump supporters grovel before a sheboon obviously larping as a "red pilled black" w/e tf that is, to earn shekels
but this new doxxing website which was aimed at them makes it even more so

Fuck off Sup Forums.
We're out here on the front lines doing the dirty work redpilling normies while you guys just sit there in an echo chamber ranting about jews and niggers.
Be productive, use this girl to your advantage in recruiting more blacks.

>anti maga

can you be fired if people find out you voted trump? lol

t_d cucks are fucking cancer.
They are subversive faggot shills.
Most of them are nonwhite Trump Supporters that get pissed off because they will not have any place in a white Christian ethnostate.
They all have to go back where they belong.
They don't give a fuck about whites or white genocide.
They just want to look out for their own people.
Civicuckism is fucking kike and shill movement.

Fuck off shlomos.

The concerted inorganic effort to take this woman down is absolutely disgusting.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with reddit or t_d

lmao

Fuck off cuck faggot

>i don't give a fuck about smelly foreigners
>why dont they give a fuck about me

literal nigger mentality

Fuck you. The only reason your faggotty sub even exists is because of pol, now you're sucking nigger/leftist cock nonstop.
I think it's safe to say that somewhere along the way you barely woke retards lost sight if thr goal.
>Rule #3 lmao.
Any hint at the Jewish Question is verboten ffs.You morons need to sort yourselves out.

kill yourself nigger

In this war against ((the deep state))
1 black female trump supporter is more worth than a dozen of you white males you morons.
She's a tremendeus asset you are working on ruining.

t_d cucks will go down with the niggers they worship when the lines are drawn

read all the shit she wrote on her website
degree180.com
basically a tumblrista

Virtue signaling faggots. They're turning into the new left without them even knowing it.

There are different rules to the game when you play in enemy territory you brainlet. We all know about the jew, we just have to be carefull because hundreds of thousands of normies lurk our subreddit and we need to preserve that.

When did Sup Forums stop managing their outpost?

I can't wait to see SJW retardation crumble. Fuck the left.

Dude, fucking JIDF control that sub it's bullshit.

Shut the fuck up with your dumbass meme flag
>we're on the front lines
Jesus christ, kill yourself, seriously

she's a plant, dumbass
supporting her funnels shekels to the opposition
show me all the nogs you think she is flipping
Look at her website
Look at all the feminist shit she writes
Look at all the people who work for her company
Look at her fucking resume and tell me that she is a asset to us in any way

Lol I'm not saying I want them to give a fuck about me you filthy nigger.
I'm saying that they don't give a fuck about us and that's true.
Fuck off back to plebbit civicuck .

>
can't even write a fucking meme since what you said was so fucking retarded holy shit ..

>We all know about the jew
Then speak up, you massive cowards.
What good is it to have a "normie platform" if you're gonna avoid the topics that really matter? Enjoy being gagged while claiming to be redpilled, you pathetic imbeciles.

Fuck off OP, Trump General is basically T_D. You aren't any better than us.

lol no one gives a fuck about your plebbit cucked shit.
Everyone goes on /pol and we are the real shit unlike you faggots.
I even remember you got REKT by the leftist cucked subplebbit called / Sweden.

Fuck off and fuck your nigger normies.

when all the Sup Forums mods were purged

>*Incoherent shouting in German*

>There are actually a lot of black conservatives, if you look at polling on issues. Such as low taxes, balance budget, law and order, foreign policy issues, immigration... but they still vote democrat.
THE BLACKS WUZ CONSERVATIVES! Trust me guys! They just too stupid to vote for republicans!

Fuck I want to smack everyone going on T_D. Fucking hell :D

That’s probably me you’re seeing. I do it all the time and get upvotes regularly

Nice slide thread, you Shariablue shills! Two cents have been deposited in your accounts.

Us MAGApedes are going to MAGA, BASED black men and jews are always going to fight you globalists wherever we go. PRESIDENT TRUMP will lead us to victory!

Shadilay!

are you a t_d mod. you are a massive nigger who licks cum

It's r/the_donald, you stupid racist shill. Who cares if I'm a mod there or not, us BASED pedes are the true /pol, not you fucking shills.

nigger kill yourself

Coming from the fucking LEAF SHILL. Two cents have been deposited into your account.

Stop shilling. Maga.

dumb nigger just kill ys no one will miss you

Nice flag switch, you fucking SOROS LEAF SHILL. Us MAGApedes can't be swayed that easily.

kiillllllllllll ys!!!!!!!!11one!11

>as a "red pilled black" w/e tf that is
Right? Does she discuss the bell curve and how ethno-nationalism is the way forward? What the hell does "redpilled" even mean anymore?

for real, though

You are a CT shill. You don't convince anyone really.

This doesn't change the fact that blacks are a powerful weapon against SJWs/Leftists, especially if said black voted consistently for Dems in the past but voted Trump because they're anti-SJW. There's no single label that you can be hit with. You can't be a Nazi because you're black, and you can't be an Uncle Tom because you've voted for every Democrat prior to Trump showing up. The reason you support Trump is because you hate SJWs, period.

It's literally the ultimate weapon and SJWs/Leftist realize this. Said black person gets ALL the special rules of the left without any of the drawbacks and can use them against the left.

ikr? they really should start hiring either linguistics experts or us actual autists.

this is a cv btw

You seem angry about something, shill. Did I strike a nerve?

MAGA

he's mocking your infantile writing style among other things.

Here ill call you a nigger for free.

Nigger.

Let the hate flow, through you both.
Sooner or later, this war will be won.

That's the best part about dealing with autistic losers, they get so caught up in their histrionic screeching, and glorious 100% infallable ideologies that have failed in the past, they bite the hands of their allies and feed off them. they're no worse than the left they despise. Any difference in opinion and you're fully enabling the enemy. while both of you believe in an imaginary fantasy-world that couldn't come to fruition without the end of humanity. It is such a delicious irony

>You humans are fools.

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU FUCKING SHILLS. YOU'VE RUINED OUR BOARD, GO TAKE YOUR FUCKING TWO CENTS AND DIE.

MAGA GOD EMPEROR WILL DRAIN YOU

t_d is and always will be a recruiting tool and smokescreen for pol's agendas

Please, please kill yourself. Please

>Korean flag
Oh shit, are Koreans /our gooks/?

If that bitch wasn't some dyed hair overweight slut she'd be hot. What a shame.

>t_d is and always will be a recruiting tool and smokescreen for pol's agendas
This

It amazes me how much everything reddit-associated is just another example of hardcore groupthink. Every time I think I understand the depth of the problem, and every time I am surprised.

What's going on? I've been sleeping under a rock for a few weeks. Someone give me the intel.

>civic nationalism
There's completely nothing wrong with that in your mongrel country. You should work with niggers and spics together. Otherwise you'll never win. You won't get rid of them. It's a one way road.

Kek I love this.
Can we be friends user?

Based ultra super pepe MAGA pede team assemble!

>The based black man who deflects racist allegations and keeps the teams women satisfied
>The super le kek memer who creates the spiciest memes across the 7 interwebs
>The liberal who doesn't agree with the left but adds valueble discussion and checks our privelage from time to time
>The merchant who makes sure that our greatest ally Israel remains based and serves "our" interests
>The "conservative" woman who charms the opposition with her bodily curves and collects tribute from other based MEGAPEDES while making sure based black men remain B A S E D
>The crypto/pol/ack who never lurks and continuously shits up the board making sure America is great again and Civic nationalist!

*Power Rangers theme song in the background*

>this whole thread

>people only admitting to posting on cuckddit and no one even calling them out anymore
Sup Forums is dead.

It doesn't work, Giovanni. We have tried for decades, tried to all get along and hold hands while singing 'It's a small world after all.' It doesn't work. At all. They need to go back.