What race is this?

L

Asian mixed with ginger

E

looks like a mix of asian, slav, and jew

Jew-German-Swedish-Chuvash-Kalmyk mongrel.

SUOMI
PERKELE
TORILLA TAVATAAN

Russian subhuman race

And it's funny that they call it "The Russian Revolution". When majority of bolshevik leadership were jews or some other minorities like Georgians and Armenians.

This is the so called "Russian" race, its basically 50% mongoloids from all kinds + (mostly Fins) Europeans.

No other European country has such ugly people, even Turks looks more white than these mongrels.

Noviop.

t. turk-gypsy

atleast change your flag so it wouldnt look like you try to make an ironic joke

Looks Finnish to me.

Its not Ironic, I literally hate Russians.
I am just visiting Bulgaria, my girlfriend is from here.

I am from Österreich.

Some Russian women are hot, some men too

did he say something that got under your mongol skin?

give us the percentage

Jew

Hebrew

Looks like a Finnish rapper :D ebun

Might also be jewish, swedish, russian, or turk.

The worst possible combination
Happa-jew

Now look at the Fins, they have hot women too, and they look a lot like the hot russian women you are talking. Does something click?

Western russians amd finns are pretty much the same race?

IIRC he was uralian Yakuti coupled with jew.

Looks irish or slavic

"Lenin's paternal grandfather, Nicolai, was a Russian. He married, while living in Astrakhan, a Kalmuk woman. Nicolai was a tailor. Their son, Ilia, studied at the University of Kazan. He was a teacher of maths and later on his life was State councillor and was promoted to the heriditary nobility.

Lenin's mother was Esther Blank, as you correctly said. But her ancestry is a little more complicated. In fact her father, Lenin's grandfather, Alexader Sender of Zhitomir, had a Jewish father and a Swedish mother. This Alexander Sender was a doctor and became rich, after converting to ortodoxy. He even bought an estate, Kokuchkino, that would turn out to be a valuable asset for Lenin later in his life. He married an Ana Groschoft, Lenin' grandmother, who descended from a family of rich estate owners of German extraction. She was lutheran.

So Lenin was:

25% German
25% Kalmuk
25% Russian
12,5% Jew
12,5% Swedish

Source: Hélène Carrère d'Encausse, "Lenine" - Portuguese edition of 1999. The original French edition is by Librairie Arthème Fayard, 1998."

From axishistory forums

100% pure blood American Redneck

FINNISh

could easily be a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome

FAS

fetal alcohol syndrome