AKUMA DESSS

>AKUMA DESSS
Seriously? How is she not worse than Sasuke Uchiha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__q9fsZa5vk
youtube.com/watch?v=chC7EkI_tzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AI YO
That is why.
It would personally don't dislke Sasuke that much if he had a AI YO moment

She is doing everything for love.

It was specifically stated that Uchihas are edgy because they love too much.

Filial != Eros

>homura thread
>time to get fake deep

Homura repeated timeline after timeline in a desperate bid against the universe to save the girl she loved. She did this so much that eventually, she didn't even care about Madoka as a person anymore. At first she was obsessed with the concept of Madoka, the idea of her goodness and purity, but eventually even that eroded away. It became about winning, about beating Kyuubey, about having her efforts validated. Her goals became selfish - a greedy, all-destroying selfishness. That's what corrupted her so thoroughly.

Compared to all that, Sasuke's shit is just low tier.

I thought she was evil Lucifer

She's just pretending

>watched rebellion
>go to the point where madoka saves homura
>thinking its going to finally end there, that homuras suffering and trials are finally at an end
>THIS SHIT HAPPENS

Gen can go fuck off. Seriously, sullied an actual decent tie up by pulling the "heh...... i am evil now...." card.

>by pulling the "heh...... i am evil now...." card.
Is that really what you took away from the ending?

She's not evil. She just granted Madoka her true wish.

Because she is fuckable.

That's just what she says to Sayaka to piss her off. Nothing she did was actually evil. In fact, she did the right thing.

>Gen
It was Shinbo idea, Gen wanted to end the series in a happy end for a change but Shinbo and co wanted to milk the series some more

>In fact, she did the right thing
Yes, just like the robot do the right thing in creating the matrix

If it had ended when Madoka comes to take Homura away, it would have been a way sadder ending than what we got because Mami and Kyouko would stay on earth alone just continuing to fight and wait for their turn to go to heaven. Instead, we got an ending where everyone is alive and can continue on with their lives, thanks to Homura.

Godoka was going to be used by space cats again for free energy unless Homu could stop her. Not to mention all of the timeloop suffering didn't achieve what Homu wanted, no wonder she went insane.

I don't know who that other one is but there is nothing wrong with Homu.

As anons said, she did nothing wrong. Madoka was not happy being the Megukami. There is evidence of that from the flower scene in Rebellion. If you are like some people and believe she was brainwashed or something else during that scene and those were not her true feelings, I do like to point out her character song. It came out long before Rebellion and describes her saddness and loneliness being a concept. It is vague but I can think of no other situation it is describing.

youtube.com/watch?v=__q9fsZa5vk

That too. Sayaka and Nagisa get to live again for a while.

Homura fucking told the space cats they could do that shit when she explained how the old world worked to QB at the end of the original series.
This excuse just makes it look like she was covering her own ass for her own stupid mistake.

>Godoka was going to be used by space cats again for free energy unless Homu could stop her.
Yeah, look how the evil space cats are oppressing poor meguca

But it's a false world maintained by Homura. It's not going to last and Homura knows it.

False world? But it's reality, only with Homura as a god instead of Madoka.

It's as real as the world Madoka made.

Shh, user, you aren't supposed to question the matrix, you just accept it

Did Nothing Wrong.

What's with anti-heroic characters and this "I will be the bad guy for the sake of good" shit? Homura, Kerrytugu, Lelouch, Sasuke, what's up with it?

Madoka pretty much wished herself out of existence to make sure no other magical girl had to suffer. Homura dragged Madoka down to earth and put Madoka in a world she created so she can have her little crush all to herself,

>so she can have her little crush all to herself,
But that's not what she's doing at all. She's pushing Madoka away with her devil routine because she thinks she doesn't deserve her.

Homura only played the "bad guy" to troll QB/Sayaka, and Sayaka forgot about it seconds after so it was just so Homura could get her rocks off because Sayaka was always kind of a bitch to her

her design is pretty fucking shit too

She became the devil for Madoka's goddess, d00d. She's being the "bad guy" for Madoka's sake.

I like how everyone ignores the it's not going to last part. Just put the fingers in the ears and say lalalala till something awful happens.

But Madoka doesn't know about it, neither does everyone, so in the end what Homura calls herself is just meaningless worldplay and it makes her feel funny in the pants.

>She's pushing Madoka away with her devil routine because she thinks she doesn't deserve her.
That's only after she realizes she fucked up.

If nothing madoka-related is ever released again then nothing awful is gonna happen

And if something new is released that's pretty great too.

It's a win-win, unless you're just a shitposter on Sup Forums like you, arguing for the sake of arguing.

NaruSasu and MadoHomu!

We don't know what will happen. Saying that it will lead to something worse or even something the same as before is just speculation.

I like it. She was cute throughout the entire series. I like in that scene how she holds the little Kyuubey. It is cute.

>Homura only played the "bad guy"
>Sayaka forgot about it seconds after
>erase memories and mind control people
>not a bad guy
>Homufags logic

Sasuke is unsympathetic because he's a selfish little edgelords who betrayed everyone who cared about him to pursue his own bullshit. Homura is sympathetic because she does it for the one she loves and even still seems to care about others. She just makes hard and necessary decisions.

She became a harlot and a shit so it only fit

I'd have done the same thing because what exactly is the fucking point otherwise if I'm just gonna have some bitch hold a grudge even though I did something that benefits everyone, fuck that. Homura isn't a "bad guy", Sayaka is a self-righteous little cunt that needs to shut the fuck up

No one needs to know. Homura knows she's the (necessary) evil. She'll do the "bad" stuff, she'll bear all the "sins", yadda yadda.

You are fickle and dishonest shifting from discussing the matter seriously to this as soon as an inconvenient point is made about your waifu's plan.
We know her world is doomed to deplete it's energy. That cannot lead to anything good.

Deplete it's energy? It's not a Reality Marble.

Madoka is still safe in that little world she made though.

But NaruSasu are lovers in some doujinshi.

Homura is incredibly unstable and Madoka's powers are latent but waiting to burst out again, as seen in the ending.

TL;DR Homura just created a blue pilled matrix existence for the world but if she keeps spiraling into madness it's all going to fall apart.

>erase memories and mind control people is okay if they object to my purposes
Yeah, nothing wrong with that.

Well every other solution is shit so in this case, yes. Besides, memories being erased is just a consequence of a new world being born. It was the same when Madoka did it, everyone forgot about her. Same shit.

>*clap*

Yeah but what's the point if she doesn't actually do any "bad stuff" and nobody's there to aknowledge that she's even a ruler of any sort except maybe mindbroken QB? Even if Madoka got her memories back and found out, she'd probably forgive Homura knowing she did it for her sake.

As far as we know magical girls still exist in her world. There should be a continual source of energy from them.

But even if not, the heat death of the universe is 100s of billions of years in the future. I don't know if it is entirely terrible for the universe to end some day. We all know our own lives end and we do not think that is terrible, right? The universe itself may have a life that will not last forever.

Homura is a consequentialist. If she can make the best outcome but she has to break some rules, then she does not mind. It is a valid ethical theory.

>*action*
Fuck outta here, also nice argument.

>We all know our own lives end and we do not think that is terrible, right?
I do. Mortality is a bitch and thinking about death keeps me up at night.

>every solution is shit
>universe tailor-remade by an insane dyke to suit the whims of a single girl and a few of her girlfriends by proxy is best
Uh-huh.

Man, you are retarded

>the ends justify the means

>If she can make the best outcome but she has to break some rules, then she does not mind. It is a valid ethical theory.
Nope, you gotta be a good goyim and drive at the speed limit even if nobody's watching and there isn't a soul in a 10 mile radius

This is what some people actually believe.

>little world she made
It's the universe, just with Homura in charge of the LotC instead of Madoka.

>Homura is a consequentialist. If she can make the best outcome but she has to break some rules, then she does not mind. It is a valid ethical theory.
If Homura has made the universe a worse place, then she's not justified.

>gets told
>goes full shitposting retard
Entertainment for the masses right here

She actually isn't at all. She gets away with it because she's a little dyke and Sup Forums sucks her dick for it. Nothing new to see here.

How is the homuraverse worse than the madokaverse exactly? It just isn't. Homura even saved some people from being dead.

Well, it is sad when someone dies but you will get to see them again when you die, right? Even if I am wrong though I don't know if it is scary. If there is nothing when you die then it would just be like a big sleep that lasts forever, right?

When all usable energy in the universe is used, the universe will still be here, but no processes will take place. It will be still and calm. The universe will sleep too.

Yes but we do not know what has happened yet. So far all the changes we have seen are good, except maybe for the Kyuubeys.

If Madoka tries to reverse Homura's changes, she did wrong.

More info fucking when?

youtube.com/watch?v=chC7EkI_tzg

I doubt madoka would. Any changes Madoka would make would be for the worse, burdening herelf with being a goddess, removing herself from the physical world and taking along Sayaka and Nagisa too instead of just letting them live their lives.

I'd mind control Sayaka into being my willing lewd plaything if you catch my meaning. Surely there's nothing wrong with a little mind control.

You're arguing with Homura's rationalizations but even she is prepared to fight to maintain her order (or chaos, more fitting).

>It's a witch barrier expanded to encompass the whole universe
>maintained by an insane teenage girl whose mental state is deteriorating even further
>she created the universe just so she could have a pink girl all to herself against the pink girl's will
>she brainwashes everyone including the pink girl to maintain order
>harrases the other main cast for shits and giggles
>LoC is MIA
lol everyone is alive so it's ok, right?

If you seriously think that there's nothing wrong with the homuraverse then you're a fucking retard. We don't know what EXACTLY is wrong because Shinbo and Gen are sequelbaiting hacks, but you must have some kind of mental impediment if you really don't get what was going on at the end.

How self-insert tier would having a "tuxedo mask" like character pop up in the future of the shows?

>taking along Sayaka and Nagisa too instead of just letting them live their lives.
You don't understand what madoka does.
She is just the goddess that takes magical girls to the afterlife when they despair. She doesn't actively fuck with the world beyond that. The universe chugs along as it likes. It just so happens that Sayaka goes full baka in this universe too.

a tuxedo mask would be a shit addition to the show. A guy that shows up and says "Get yer shit together!" every now and again would be pointless.

Don't forget that there familiars running around even though LoC says they should exist in the real world

Is there ever actually going to be a conclusion?

You're contradicting yourself in your own posts. Get it straight.

The only way to make it non self-insert is to make whoever gets turned into a magical person extremely disfigured.

ie) A girl wishes to Kyubey that she and her male friend )who is a horrible burn victim who was caught in an accident) want to be a magical crime fighting duo or some childish notion. The girl turns into your generic healer waifu and the guy is still fucked up looking but is an armored knight tank that hides behind a helmet because his face is incredibly fucked up. It could be an interesting dynamic having a magical girl that basically has a living familiar that acts like a tank that she has to heal.

Also it's hard to self insert into the body of a burn victim.

i don't remember this scene at all

Add to that QB is still making magical girl and magical girl still fight until they died, the only difference is that now everything is sponsored by a lesbian demon.

Oh, I see the problem. You're projecting your headcanon onto the story. Did you not pay attention? Madoka wasn't happy with being a goddess. It was a self-sacrificing bandaid solution she thought up in a few minutes while Homura was getting her ass kicked by whataburger. As such, Homura did the correct thing by returning things to how they should be.

She didn't do it "so she could have pink girl all to herself", the fact you unironically believe this makes you retarded.

>the only difference is that now everything is sponsored by a lesbian demon.

you're the biggest faggot on Sup Forums

>Madoka wasn't happy with being a goddess

It wasn't her dream job.
But she had to do it to save the world.

Homura saved her from that

>Madoka wasn't happy being a goddess
That was a Madoka without any recollection of the series trying to comfort her troubled friend after she said something incredibly vague. Homura extropolated what she said because that was exactly what she wanted to hear.

>it wasn't her dream job
>save the world
That was her dream job you stupid shit.

>tank and healer combo
>magic bro spiritually tied to his healer waifu and sharing the same soulgem
Actually I don't hate this.

Fuck the main story. I want this now.

We Demon's Souls now.

>That was her dream job you stupid shit.
By being a super hero not by being an metaphysical concept that can't have a beer with her mama

Confirmed for not actually having watched Rebellion. How can you be this retarded?

That's fine and all except Madoka was very specific in her words. She wouldn't want to go to a place where she wouldn't see her friends anymore, and that's exactly what happened when she became a goddess.

No, it's something she did because she thought it was a necessary sacrifice. Tell me, when madoka reaches out to Homura and it shows a hand with a very cut-up arm emerging from the window onto Homura, what do you think that symbolizes?

Wrong.

>sharing the same soulgem
Too lewd.

I dunno, she seemed to shoulder the burden rather well.

u got me m8 i was samefagging teh hole tim ur waifu wins once again

Madoka exists, just not in physical reality.
She's partying it up in the afterlife between realities with the other magical girls.

How can you be in this much denial

Who said anything about "waifus"? I don't engage in that shit.

>I dunno, she seemed to shoulder the burden rather well.
She did, but it still wasn't fair to her so that's why Homura did what she did.

>not wanting Madoka to live a normal life
Why so cruel? Homura did nothing wrong.

This would probably be the only acceptable way to introduce a male character with magical powers. Anything else would be flagrant wish fulfillment.