Are we the most liked nation in Europe? Or perhaps is better to say least hated. No one truly hates us

Are we the most liked nation in Europe? Or perhaps is better to say least hated. No one truly hates us.

Other urls found in this thread:

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Frljić
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, fuck off

Bosnia needs to break up

Right after Dalmatia, Rijeka, Slavonia etc.

>you could have said Istra
>he chose Dalmatia and Slavonia, two most nationalist regions

As soon as the world/EU destabilizes a bit, your country will fall apart.
As soon as Serbs declare independence, the Croats will go too..

Don't be jelly because your country has high chances of breaking up. Bosnia is like mini Yugoslavia, it doesn't make sense to keep it as a country. Bosnia is a definition of a non-country.

Catholic Albanian-American, parents were from Yugoslavia (Montenegro) here. We love you guys because you had the same struggles that we had - fucked by Serbs. Plus your country is beautiful. I've never met a Croat that I didn't like.

Bosna i Hercegovina Hrvatska Djedovina!

>le 60% and dropping
>calling anyone else a nigger

wew lad

Considering the fact that you first became a country in 1995 you haven't had time to make a name for yourself.

fuck off and carry on with "mountain niggers hurr durr" crying :D:D:D:D

Serbs and Russians hate you, and so do I

Why would I hate a bunch of catholic serbs?

I hate you for destroying my parents' village and driving them out from where they had lived for generations.

Nope.

>in 1995
Being such retard

They deserve it for waging a war against us

How can I get myself a Croat waifu?

In pol maybe, but nazis are not liked in general... Nor slavic traitors that are total sluts for Germans

You started it.

>Croatians.
>They are all wiggers who are obsessed with football.

Are they like this in their home country too?

I prefer Serbs. Also, a lot of degeneracy comes from Croatia like Olivera Friljic, and Slovenia like Maja Smrekar. So no, I don't like Croatia. You also had a shitty metal scene

On contrary. Also FUCK Krajina

Whiter than you serv

Oliver Frljić is not croatian

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Frljić
> hrvatski

Frljic is here unpopular and supported by NGOs. Also he is not a Croat but of serbian descendant from Bosnia

Okay then.

>claiming you weren't the ones to start it when you were the ones who declared independence
classic croat snake, kys

>ex-yugoslav
>No one truly hates us
kek

why do croats and serbs hate each other. Why would croats kill serbs in ww2. Redpill me. Burger education doesnt teach much

I think you are irrelevant on the map. No one really gives a shit.

Catholic chroats vs orthodox serbs. Its like shias and sunni Muslims

Post dick and feet pics Croat user.

Is this enough explaination?

they voluntarily united to form a country, what happened

tito died

People in Balkans hate people from their own country, yet alone their neighbors so have a different religion

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

rising* get ur facts str8 niggerboy. didnt care about ur shitty country til u pissed me off. fuck croatia irrelevent cunts

lol now why is that

LOLOL LITERAL NIGGERRS

SUCK ME OFF LITERAL NIG NOG

dude, thats am artificial tan calm down

Includes Arabs , Jews, middle easterners North Africans as white. Not to mention mongrel whites
Right back to being minority white births

plz stop shilling soros fuckboy

NIGGERS FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

blanka is fucking disgusting

>said by the most hated country in Europe right after Turks
What's with the Croatian shitposting right now? You guys have school in a few hours.

>manlet: the country

no you're not, you made space after you genocided and expelled my people in 1995 ustase bitch

Not surprised this is the most banter you can get out of that IQ.

>ignoring serbian chimpout in the 80s
>krajina assholes separated from Croatia a year before croatian DI
>why did not you cuck yourself

Fuck off roach

Serbian officials organized evacuation.It’s on the paper, there’s evidence there were conversations, you can look it up if you can fight of your cognitive dissonance. You should be asking yourself why Yugoslavia didn’t “defend” those people. Perhaps they wanted to settle them on Kosovo to improve demographics there.

It was actually a good banter. I chuckled.

there's also evidence of croats murdering serb civilians and burning down villages

Well yeah you're Croatian. You're fucking retarded, what a surprise.

I traveled entire Croatia. Visited 8 times in 7 years. Heaven on earth. I even speak enough to get by. Good honest and very welcoming people, I barely ever paid for my drink in a bar when they hear that I try to communicate in Croatian, I lost tracks of how many ‘brudets’ and ‘gradele’ I was invited to when touring their islands and Dalmatia in general. Women- eh... they are gorgeous and can carry on a conversation. Yes Croatia, I fucking love you

Nobody denies that there were no crimes commited. Those crimes were commited by individuals and not, as it is claimed by accusers, joint criminal enterprise.