Q & A

Ask a friendly Croat who is proud of their country anything you want.

e.g. When is Jasenovac 2.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

zukunft-braucht-erinnerung.de/das-kroatische-kz-jasenovac/
youtube.com/watch?v=HsQ-eSveN6A
jusp-jasenovac.hr/Default.aspx?sid=6711
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margraviato_d'Istria
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istrian_Italians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck did join the EU?

1. When will Herceg Bosna be liberated?
2. When will Mujos understand that they are Croats?
3. How will we save the problem of serbian imperialism?
4. Do you agree with me that Ferdinand Zvonimir von Habsburg - Lothringen is legitimate king of Croatia, Slavonia and Dalmatia, Duke of Ragusa, Lord of Fiumme and margrave of Istria?
5. Why is Stepinac still consider supporter of Ustaše?
6. What do you think about trannies (since this is trannichan)

fuck off wannabe german

EU give us money for cool stuff. Like the new Airport Terminal we named after Tudjman

Thats not a question now is it?

fuck off you slavic subhuman, show your flag

kys

i agree, op is probably a false flag

>3. How will we save the problem of serbian imperialism?

Last time we went to war with them we beat them with our Cops, without help from NATO. Serbs are of no danger to the Balkans.

After the death of Tudjman pro-EU puppet with Soros funds came to power. They dragged us into the Union

Hows it going in Knin Serbshit?

Sold your soul for shekels. Gotcha

Are you kockogloovi hercegmajmun?

>t. serb larping
>t. serb diaspora

We aren't you showing your flag if you're so proud?

Show your flag, Tudjmane.

tfw you realise that Bleiburg was irl shitposting , and banter

I would switch Hercegovina for Istra every time.

Daily reminder we need to destroy HDZ & SDP.

Daily reminder Serbs couldn't occupy one single village with entire JNA artillery.

croatia actually deserves to get nuked
20 posts we already have a tranny and a mlp pedo here

literally most degenerate and retarded nation ever
almost worse than serbs

> Plenkovic
> desničar
Lik je bio u Josipovićevoj kampanji i član Partije u 80im

>lijevica i desnica u hrvatskoj
>ne lijevo i desno krilo cia-udbe

wew ladić

You are among the most sick and deluded people in the world. The nazis never ever approved of what you did in Jasenovac. Granted, serbs did loose any ability to influence events for serbs in Bosnia after the coup and removal of Prince Paul who kept on good terms with Hitler. The only reason you ever got to larp as nazis in Bosnia was because of this. The nazis regarded you as slavs, which was actually doing you all a favor because most of the Ustase powerbrokers were jews, this is a fact. There a personal letters from Himmler stating his disgust with your ways and means. You are a meme country and a meme people. The most savage and barbarian sub-human class of the white race.

Why do they put grapefruit in beer?

It's called Radler and it's not a beer

brm brm jovane :DDDD
thats a children friendly version of beer to get em hooked up on alc asap

>believes in Jasenovac
How bluepilled are you? Do you also believe in Holocaust?

>proud
Jeez. I had an air conditioner 5 years before you poor fucks started to put them into your apartments.

oh god
where do you guys get these pictures
Sup Forums has photos of babes that would put /s/ to shame

The idea of "believing" in an event that dosen't claim any esoteric trickery with numbers is a ludicrous point of departure to begin with. The circa 50 000 serbs who died there have actually been well accounted for. It's worth mentioning that at least 4000 people who died there were your own people. The idea that you can defend a statement like that without even feeling a slight tint of shame sums up your people perfectly: You will deny that something which even killed 4000 of your own even happened, just because it killed more serbs that. Meanwhile, you are literally the same people.

Ok. Činjenica ostaje da nacionalisti ne vladaju već 10ak godina.

if it's a serious question i'll answer seriously

Proofs?

soon I hope

ZA DOM

brate i ti si za jasenovac onda

Name the most corrupt so I have something to do when I move back

A Gestapo report to Reichsführer SS Heinrich Himmler, dated February 17, 1942, stated that:

“Increased activity of the bands [of rebels] is chiefly due to atrocities carried out by Ustaše units in Croatia against the Orthodox population. The Ustaše committed their deeds in a bestial manner not only against males of conscript age, but especially against helpless old people, women and children. The number of the Orthodox that the Croats have massacred and sadistically tortured to death is about three hundred thousand”

'zukunft-braucht-erinnerung.de/das-kroatische-kz-jasenovac/

Himmler called the mere notion of an "independent" coratian state ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsQ-eSveN6A

When are you giving back our clay?

There are no Italians left in Croatia.

Why do you use a meme flag?

Are you afraid everyone will see you're just a serbshit?

when are you giving trst back to slovenia

Happens when you do ethnic cleansing
Back to my question, when?

Blame commies for that.

He wouldn’t be talking about Jasenovac if he was a Serb you fucking huemonkey he’s clearly a Bosniak larping as a Cro

If you keep the land, they win. Because Tito did that to prevent further claims.

Fuckin' never macaroni. Cry all you want I already got a cave picked out for you.

>1. When will Herceg Bosna be liberated?

when dipshit far right in serbia and croatia get some brain cells and start cooperating gainst the mudslimes

>2. When will Mujos understand that they are Croats?

They are not Croats. No muslim can be a Croat.
It just doesn't fit. That degenerate idea was planted by dipshit ustase leader Pavelic who wanted to annex Bosnia by proclaiming that the mudshit goat fuckers there are Croats.

>3. How will we save the problem of serbian imperialism?

It's been dealed with. The bigger and more serious problem are the post-communist political structures and people in power who were literally communists untill 1990/1991
and who kept the power in their hands. The same problem infests Serbia and Slovenia.

>4. Do you agree with me that Ferdinand Zvonimir von Habsburg - Lothringen is legitimate king of Croatia, Slavonia and Dalmatia, Duke of Ragusa, Lord of Fiumme and margrave of Istria?

Irespect the Habsburgs, but I hate monarchism. Some symbolic respect and title should be in order, since we shared most of our history with Austria.

>5. Why is Stepinac still consider supporter of Ustaše?

communist and serbian propaganda.

>6. What do you think about trannies (since this is trannichan)

into the ovens with them

How many of your older relatives served as SS guards in the nazi concentration camps??

Why is Croatia Catholic and not Orthodox?

Slovenia, the day you do something alone is going to be the day you get destroyed. Literally every last one of your neighbours can annihilate you.

>e.g. When is Jasenovac 2.0?

I'm Croatian, but if anyone needs to go to a concentration camp are all the communist and ustasa LARP-ers, along with the majority of HDZ/SDP/HSP voters.

Why do anything when you can just wait for people to kill each other and then throw the survivors into a hole?

>still separating Croats by regions
radical autism

Proof for what? The disputed figures of the consensus figures? The disputed figures are disputed for the simple reason that they are argued to be obfuscated by the death toll of people in and around the Kozara region. The figured which are not contested are the figures which I mentioned as they are accounted for by a actual body count and first-person accounts of what happened.Mind you, most people who lived to tell the tale were famous croats themselves. It wasn't just a camp for serbs, although most of the people who were killed there were serbs.

You are free to search for information on individual victims here:
jusp-jasenovac.hr/Default.aspx?sid=6711

Really impressive, killing unarmed civilians.

fuck off you degenerate commie soros cock sucker. I wish Franco eradicated all of you motherfuckers.

There is a reason your ancestors were confined in a jungle. You don't know shit about europe.

Stay mad. You're still not getting """your""" clay.

He's a mexishit mongrel from Canada. I remember him.

t. terrone who thinks dalmatia belongs to italy
might as well be a half albanian

Not soon, no. Still, with time...

because Croats have a higher IQ

Once we all become part of the Muslim Caliphate then it might technically be "yours".

It's Istria you retarded monkey, they can keep fucking dalmatia.
And why would a terrone care about it since it's venetian clay?

all terrones i've seen on Sup Forums larp as italian nationalists

There's only 4% Italians in Istria. How is Istria "your" clay? Even in the past, the majority of the population was Croatian.

Eh, it's not happening. I long realized that europeans will wake up soon, it's already happening here.

Because real northerners are all autistic padanian indipendentists, right?
Get outta here.

Bullshit. It has always been part of venice, at least the southern part.

Za dom spremni.
Cetnici su pederi.

>Bullshit. It has always been part of venice, at least the southern part.

It has been part of Venice. Noone disputes that. That still doesn't change the fact that the majority of the population there was Croatian.

when will hrvats join memegrad to defend yurop from the muzzies?

Gonna need some sources for that.

>Davor my son,not like this!!!

>> wannabe nation
>> has no point of existence without hatred towards literal twin to whom it shares common and 100% similar language with different name
>> chimps out because someone uses eastern dialect in parliament, which is of course 100% understandable, but considers it diff. language
>> doesn't understand that it's hatred is ~100 years old, perpetuated by common enemy
>> is a tool of that enemy
>> considers itself as some super-larp-king goth

top country, firmly recommend it

I hate the fact that Poland is in it. If it was Hungary+Austria+Czechs+Slovakia+Slovenia, I would be all for it.

high quality serbpost

you have a fitting flag, you faggot

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margraviato_d'Istria

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istrian_Italians

This.

What''s the difference between you and Slovenes, honestly?

Stop claiming Zrinski

Austrian admixture

Hrvatski šitpost je bolji na int. Manje guzobolnih amera i srba koji larpaju iz inostranstve.

Well their Prime Minister is a lesbo