You're not Danish

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

>Oy vey, think of the children!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyqbIteZi2s
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FgwAGugPZtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rAFYlynkJOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This video is what I feel like when ppl post le 52% face :^(

Absolutely rekt

They are so innocent when they are 6 but as soon as they hit puberty they become a problem.

It is not rare for foreign girls to mock and bully native girls. They pull their blonde hair and beat them because they are jealous.

>Attempt marketing
>Name it as "Viral Video Campaign"
>Disable comment section
>Disable rating
Someone got paid for this.

>Oh noes, a little girl looks sad!!!
>Quick, destroy our people and culture or she might start crying! :(((

Fucking retarded women, I swear. We wouldn't see that bullshit if they weren't allowed to vote and ruin generations of men by feminizing them.

Never forget the slimy Hypocritical cunts pushing this shit.

>Stefan Molyneux asks a jew about immigration in Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=nyqbIteZi2s

Of course they are Danes. Sup Forums is really retarded on this issue, I don't see how its this hard to understand.
Those kids don't know the countries their grandparents came from, nor do they feel like they belong to it. They are danes, they speak Danish, and their children will be Danes too.

JUST

I love the salt from the kids it's great.

Stop embarrassing this country Paco.

>Gorilla Media Denmark

>Look at us! We make children cry! Now vote for us!

Bravo! Well coached child actors! Good music for dramatic effect! The jews have outdone themselves!

this is what happens when you hire for diversity, not ability

you are a fucking retard

A dog born in a barn is not a fucking cow

>Stop embarrassing this country Paco.
Wrong, sweetie. I voted for Hillary, you embarrassed our country by voting for the orange clown.

disliked

She's sad because she knows its true. Its the harsh reality that we all have to accept.

you are a sick fuck grow up

t.Mark Jorge Jimenez Raul Esteban Smith

A fucking leaf

you were born to pigdogs

t.Mokele M'kembe

eat shit and die in a river of it

bahahahaahah this is soo funny. Even his verbal IQ can't hide it. I've never heard a Jew be so silent.

lel

First off that entire shitstorm was last fucking spring.
Slide thread

that doesnt bother me white trash faggot

Drown them in the ocean.

Eternal Leaf strikes again

>Oy vey, think of the children!

Exactly. Kids are innocent by default, and all the problems we have with shitskins are mostly rooted in jealousy. Mohammed doesn't stand a chance with the hot chick in class, because he lacks looks and smarts, so he has to resort to gangs and other type of degeneracy to rise in power.

then why reply buttblasted nigger kill yourself and your entire subspecies

That was good.

KYS you inbred nigger lover.

Flagged the video for Terrorism.

fuck their kids. skewer and skin them on livestream

look up Hijrah faggot

Toothpaste, a certified level 4 pest removal technician has been sent to your location. Await for further instructions.

Every fucking leaf deserves an excruciating death.

Those poor children. Only reckless migration made that possible.

kys shitskin

OH SHIT SHE'S CRYING, QUICK, OPEN THE BORDERS!

First of all, the Kikes are going to be using "Muh Feelings" in order to persuade the stupid emotional WOMEN to vote for more rapefugees.

We are men; don't listen to your fee fees....listen to your logic.

Secondly, wtf is going on with this bitches face? She has a scar above her right eye... How much do you want to bet that she has been sexually abused by her father and beaten?

kys cuck

Stop telling whites that they're not Jewish. Insulting ANY white is anti-semitism.

#JewishUnity

What's up with her teeth?

.. and the rest of "it's" face..?

There are not east european immigrants in Danmark ? All these kids are brown (i.e muslim), same hair color, same eyes color.
Tell me again about diversity.

That's a pretty racist thing to say

Civic Nationalism everybody

nogs can't afford dentist

great success

That's why we should avoid having those people breeding there. They aren't 100% danish and still they'll claim to be totally danish.
Immigrants change the native culture, not necessarily in a good way.

im not a nigger dumb fuckboy

go eat shit nazi collaborating faggot

get help you autistic moron

luhgic. ur jerbz

my dentist is indian

everyone on this board: kys as you are dumb kids

"Youre not danish"
Well played its about time someone sat these kids down and told them some truth

It's from when her father was making her suck him off at a young age....

Her teeth grew in crooked because of all the thrustings.

STOP ALLOWING IN CHILD RAPISTS

LMAO jews dont even try making point any longer.
>get 5 pajeets
>talk as creppy as posible, without explanations
>tell the nigress to cry
HAHAHA goys will buy this

kek user

nigger

LMAO
M
A
O

Is this a comedy show? Ar*bs BTFO

lmao so funny

>This mad

but they're not danes.
you're really retarded on this issue, I don't see how its this hard to understand.
if your white faggot ass was born in japan, would you turn japanese all of a sudden?
no, you wouldn't, whether you like it or not. and the japanese would never accept you as japanese.

>you cant say that, just because you bring the whole world to Denmark, and they have some kids in Denmark, that those kids are Danish
>why not?
Because you are biologically not danish? If i have a kid in italy with my american wife, how is my kid italian?
Its easy to have a kid make a subject seem more complex then usual, when they dont know the subject matter.

don't listen to this rural and suburban retard

croat

(you)

So some sick leftists decided to make a video where they take a cute little girl, say mean things to her to make her cry, and then use the footage of her crying as propaganda against the right wing?

I really hate the jews...

not everyone thinks the same you dumb moron lacking self-awareness or awareness of others. autistic.

says the inbred.
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

youtube.com/watch?v=FgwAGugPZtU

>Be me
>Be austrian
>travel in Denmark
>it's night
>everybody is in the gyms
>nobody is im the cafés
>most people on couchsurfing are vegetarian or vegan
It's kind if weird how autistic Danish people are. But they are also very polite most of the time.

>""""cute""""

She's a cutie pie. Fuck off.

why are leafs so fucked in the head?

I am aware that not everyone thinks the same, that doesn't change the fact that you are obviously a butthurt mudslime.

Why Immigrants want Sweden and not Denmark
youtube.com/watch?v=rAFYlynkJOA

presumptuous dumb niggerfaggot enjoy your retard containment board controlled by the FSB-GRU

she has a fucking mustache at her age
her mouth is dirty has fuck
her teeth are fucked
>danish

I do enjoy this board very much, where else can I pass the time by baiting room temperature IQ muzzies and other subhumans? Also "muh russia". Doesn't even matter if this board is monitored, it is still enjoyable.

>butt ugly roach kids

Finally,people are understanding. I was born inside the PT-HLU.

>Every country has america's model of citizenship

there's no one right way of doing things, DK is tiny and full, unlike america which is huge and relatively empty

People who weaponize children for their social agendas should be shot. No exceptions.

That pissed me off so much with using children like that. That's just a rat-bastard low thing to do.

I don't care what side of the fence you're on; DON'T DO THAT SHIT!

That is true. In fact in Britain they're notorious for posting grafitti in schools telling white kids to get out.

I'm born in a garage, I'm a car.

Truth hurts

spoted the mexican

Yeah, like wtf? The guy just traumatized this little girl for a fucking youtube video

Too bad Dodge Challengers are rare on Danish highways.

dome zero is aesthetic af desu

It's fucking disgusting.

I am no fan of the "refugee" scam but never in a million years will I beat down a child like that.

That fucker needs to be shot for that.

But weaponizing children is how the left operates. They have no moral compass, and only care about achieving the end results they desire by any means necessary.

>disabled comments and like/dislike ratio
oy vey

pretty tame tbhfam

>we made some kids cry to show you all what monsters you are!

Fuck you and your Maple flavored children.

They're not danes.
If a child believes they're a fucking unicorn and you tell them they're not they get sad. Whoop de fucking doo.
Get mad at their parents for lying to them, get mad at the fucking producers who use children to spread propaganda.
They're not danish, their children won't be danish and their children's children won't be danish! Even after several generations they won't be danish, even when/if they interbreed and their children sort of look danish they will be close but not close enough.

I look swedish, my father's side is pure swedish, but one guy a few hundred years ago was belgian. Therefor I know I'm not completely swedish. But I know the history and I'm completely fine with that. He didn't come here to leech, the swedes needed steelworkers and he agreed to work here. Sweden needed him and that's why I'm completely fine with my history.
The mudpeople aren't needed, they will never contribute and they weren't asked to come to the north. They SHOULD feel guilt and be ashamed over their history. If they had any honor in their ancestry they'd go back to their shithole homeland. But they're invaders and they know it, so they'll segregate and become a aggressive and a burden to society. They can never feel pride over their ancestry.

based impotent-rage-sven

KILL THE OUTSIDERS SVEN

>IF YOU DONT START CRYING RIGHT FUCKING NOW, SCHOLOMO WILL BEGIN TO UNLOAD HIS .45.....IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??

>t. Tyrone rodriguez

A Nation is a group of people who share ethnicity, culture and history. A person doesn't become Danish because they live in Denmark. If you move to America and have a baby is that baby a Native American?
Denmark becomes a nation because the Danish people live there. If you uprooted the danish people and moved them to an uninhabited spot on the other side of the world then that place would become Denmark.
The modern left understands this and behave fundamentally dishonestly. When they claim that an immigrant is now 'Danish' this is just part one of their eventual goal of a world without borders where all nations have been genocided and the only people who are left are a rootless culture-less mass without any ties to each other.