Why do people like this show ?

Why do people like this show ?

> MC is a faggot, pussy, cry all the time and cant even fight
> Random events and random fights, in a random fantasy world with absolutely no originality or consistency
> Rem / Ram are indeed cute, but all the other girls are fucking useless bitches. Emilia is supposed to be very aged elf with a powerful spirit to protect her, and still get killed multiple times.

> Chara-design is bad. everything is moe shit face with no details. mc is ugly and his face is annoying
> Betelgeuse

Even the plot is a pure non sens, mc is reborn all the time, probably because of a stupid reason like hes is the vessel to bring the with back to life or some shit like that.

And that shit is the AotY ? topkek

Re:Zero is indeed overrated and overhyped tripe but you still have to go back,

Fuck off.

You must be new here.

I think people like when op is not a faggot.

the stupid revival bullshit destroys all tension and makes the mc look like a retard for crying like a bitch constantly when he can just redo anytime he fucks up

That's the one thing I find believable. Dying repeatedly has got to fuck with your psyche quite a bit. Being able to [eventually] find a way out doesn't change that, nor dealing with the prospect of immennant death. How he acts everywhere else makes him a faggot

It's time that you grow up and stop caring so much about what other people like, user.

OK I agree with you on the character designs except for Subaru, he's the most distinctive looking MC in something this big since Araragi

>calls designs 'generic moeshit'
>design that isn't generic moeshit
>'oh he ugly'

[Spoiler] I also like Ferris but that's for other reasons [/spoiler]

Please present your argument in non-meme form in order to be taken seriously.

Here's your (You)

you
just
lost
the
game

Going by silouette he's indistinguishable from the average MC, he just has Ryuuji/8Man face.

Just being similar to a couple of other characters shouldn't warrant being called "generic moeshit". If that were the case you could say that about any anime

Not sure I can 100% agree. I mean, you're right. At first all this dying shit would shake you like a bitch every time. No doubt.

But there is nobody you could expect to take that kind of harsh mental beating repeatedly and not just go numb.

Sure, it might just be another tired cliche, but eventually you'd run out of tears. Nobody alive can cry forever at the same shit. You'd inevitably grow a little TOO used to the fact that people die and you'll have to try again.

I disagree the revival gimmick is what the show is about, it seemed like it would ruin the show in the first arc but he avoids abusing it and by the third arc the revival is more of a curse than a blessing.

That's why there's all the of SoL to break up the torture to give it meaning.
If Subaru did just go numb he would stop trying to save people and just leave, hell Subaru more or less does that in 15 and 18.

The fact that Subaru is a "pussy faggot" is one of the best things about the series. It would be far, far worse if he were a self-insert empty shell, a generic shounen MC kid, or STRONG MANLY MAN. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Re:Zero but you hit on absolutely none of them.

>far worse / STRONG MANLY MAN

Really? Cause you could've had this.

>"Absolutely slothful!"
>"「Star Platinum: ZA WARUDO」!"

he's not a character
he's a puppet that moves how the author makes him to

JoJo is trash and you should kill yourself.

...that's what all characters are?

If it actually was believable the MC wouldn't be willingly to die because
>muh emilia

LIVE IT UP UP UP LIVE IT UP LIVE IT UP

>Betelgeuse
>bad
Kill yourself.

All that matters that he suffers and isn't as degenerate as things from SAO and Aldnoah Zero

I actually like the revival because it means that Toyota not always win by some sort of miracle and him dying keep the story fresh