The typical liberal numale has more sex than the typical Sup Forums user. What do you make of that?

The typical liberal numale has more sex than the typical Sup Forums user. What do you make of that?

fucking your numale roomate doesnt count

basing your self worth entirely on sex is one of the most beta things you could possibly do

They must have a lot of trouble sitting then

Yeah but sex with men just makes you gay

>MUH DICK
you have the mentality of a lower primate (nigger)

>having sex with vapid roasties
>stds
>lack of ambition
>diving headfirst into alimoney and extortion

Our resident white supremicists want us to compete though, eugh.

/thread

i have zero sex drive :/ I wonder if there is a brain tumor in me.

Go to Angeles City (The PI) or Bangkok. Problem solved

Sex is sacred, bitch.

Masturbation doesn't count.

I mean... prepping the bull does count, I guess.

>numale
the majority of /pol

sex is overrated

lol CTR, even your fucking boss called you a bunch of virgins.

>The typical liberal numale has more sex

I think you meant to say rape. Male feminists have this weird habit of raping females in their vicinity.

Getting pegged and jerking off in the corner while being cucked doesn't count as having more sex, OP

Hookup sex without marriage and children is pointless and degenerate

Goddamn that's good.

indeed

HAHAHAHAHAH

sage

Not surprised. Gay people screw anything that moves.

Good job OP

>make thread asking accurate depiction of liberal men having more successful relationships and a healthy sex life compared to racist basement dwellers

>as said racist basement dwellers lose their shit and start making gay jokes instead of answering the question

Priceless

AHAHAHA!!!!!
Every liberal I ever fucked got his and didn't give a shit about whether or not a came.... and even when they did it took a lot for them to get me there.

The guy I'm with now, mentioned Sup Forums on the first date. Makes me cum with little to no effort it seems (aka I'm never letting that cock go)

I will never fuck a liberal ever again.

Just because they are having a lot of sex doesn't mean the women/men are enjoying it.

I hope this is subtle trolling because you just made libs appear pretty alpha

look into testosterone injections. alternatively workout and eat right.

..did you just congratulate yourself?

wut

>trump is against assad
oh sweaty

Sex is overrated. Women will be obsolete soon anyway once artificial wombs and sexbots get advanced enough.

Alot of Sup Forums users do not like pre marital sex, so I can imagine they do not really care

Nice statistics you have there fuckboi.

How much sex does the typical Sup Forums user have again? Is that a rate by day, by week, month...or is it weighted by separate partners?

Like if the "typical" liberal numale fucks his "fat positive" girlfriend with armpit hair 2x/day, but I fuck two different gorgeous girls in a week, how do the computations pan out here? Will he still be outranking me because it's just frequency?

Shouldn't it also be weighted for absolute value of the disparity in attractiveness? Like ΔA = A_you - A_girl where A is attractiveness 1-10? So if I'm a 6.0 but the girl I'm putting my meat in is a generous 3.0 that's a delta A factor minimum of -3. We can add that in with the other weighting factors. Should weight be a weighting factor?

Let me know how your research goes, you faggot.

Since when did numales get more pussy than chads?

samefag
go back to whence you came newfriend

Lower standards?

A man does not lay with a women he's not willing to die for. To give in to such weakness as a travesty, I don't expect you to understand, but I'm mad at why you don't and why you don't want to. Youve been subverted by neo marxism, you are useful idiots of an ideology thats been dead in its original nation for 30 years. Pathetic. You don't deserve these tips.

>hahaha Sup Forums users (30%female most agree with us) haven't had sex laugh out loud XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
>implying
Being this much of a faggot

Top lol

That quality and quantity are two different things and that some men would rather have a real connection with one woman than empty sex with countless whores.

did the owner edit a post again

aww qt mew

I make of that that my former best friend recently got diagnosed with HIV from that ####BASED ####LIVINGINDAPUSSYXDDDDdddd lifestyle.
I told him to not be a fucking degenerate at every turn.
meanwhile my dick has been in one female, and it is bug-free, uncircumcised, cute, pierced, and most important of all, i dont have goddamn aids

its like people cant understand that there is infact a middleground between degeneracy and MGTOW

With fat tattooed dykes

They are numales because they have sex.

Just like marriage and taxation are a means of transferring my money to a woman, sex is a means of transferring my manliness. Every time you ejaculate you are literally giving away your manly fluid and donating them to the body of a weak inferior woman.

Have you ever noticed how whores are so masculine? Have you ever noticed how men become more effeminate, fatter, grow boobs, lose testosterone, etc. as they get older?

I don't masturbate. I don't have sex. I am truly the master of my domain. My testicles pump manliness throughout my body. I will never voluntarily release the fluids were give me my manly essence let alone give them to a useless woman.

severely underrated

The typical goat fucking farmer has more sex than you, what do you make of that?

>uncircumcised

nigga wat???

>not knowing how Sup Forums works

pathetic newfag

>Captcha ROAD Vicente
KEK

>healthy relationships
Literally all the liberals I know aren’t married and doesn’t have kids in their 30s. Most became alchies, a couple died of heroin in their late 20s and they’re probably the lucky ones, we were all still having fun back then. Literally can’t stand to be around them anymore because all they do is lurk in bars and look for cheap sex. Meanwhile, my Sup Forumsack friends mostly have kids, still have time to go hiking, fishing, and camping. engineers, IT, a couple of em are doctors ffs; in contrast, my libshit friends are an artist, a rapper, a couple busboys, and a fast food prep cook

Well no shit, considering Sup Forums is half /r9k/ castoffs and half "i choose not to fuck women because they're all whores and its TOTALLY voluntary guize i swear" losers.

Awooooo

Obligatory

Naw I like being low test. I'd rather not be addicted to female bodies, smells, and genitals, like some mindless animal.

WE HAVE THREAD IDS.

They don't. It's why they're leaving the left en masse to join the (((alt-right))).

who is this pure princess

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

IDs too hard for faggots like OP to comprehend. It's why they are against voter ID laws.

I'm married, so I have sex every 2-3 days
I don't really care how much sex the rest of Sup Forums has

Holy shit...that is one of the most effective memes to turn you away from MGTOW. Ugh

>uncircumcised
>pierced

Uncircumcised cock is the most HANDSOME cock. why would you pierce such a beautiful cock?

Well, 40% of the public has at least one incurable STD, sounds like the numales and feminists have crotch rot.

>The typical liberal numale has more sex than the typical Sup Forums user. What do you make of that?

Faggotry doesn't count?

the average gay faggot also has more sex then straight guys

>tfw wrote ben a letter back in february congratulating him
>no response yet
>Still holding out

>married
>sex every 2-3 days
nice larp faggot

Total bullshit. Numales are intrinsically numales because they don't have sex.

I make one word of it.

HERPIES

Well, anyone who has standards has less sex than the promiscuous libtards.

It's not hard to get around dicking commies. After all, they need to give some for the good of the community and to make new members feel at home.

I'm okay with that. It means those males are more likely to get an STD/STI and have health problems or die sooner.

I say let them have a Darwin trophy, because that's all they'll ever get out of their meaningless life.

The people who only care about sex are just walking zombies. Your value should be based on hard work and good character not how many roast beef sandwiches you've put your dick in.

Being married with 4 kids? Besides Nu-males fucking each other while grasping each other's Starbucks and screeching she won at climax isn't the sex most people want. Christ I bet they found an antifa position to where there is no top or bottom, it's "equal" and they just lay there reading female comedy acts while inside each other.

Those beta losers do nothing but complain about girls fucking Chads and assholes, and why they the nice guys get ignored or friendzoned, meanwhile Sup Forumsacks are trying to turn into Chads themselves. Will many of these autistic losers make it top Chad god level? Who knows, maybe not, but they are taking steps towards the right direction. Lifting weights, dressing better and being more assertive, specially around women

This
I fuck girls without giving a shit if they cum or not, I am fucking for my pleasure not theirs.

Sex with what is a more important question.

great larp

>t. limp-dicked homo

Not an argument.

>Literally samefagging your own post

OP confirmed for faggot

>Also

Sage in all fields

21 virgin here but I am not white so I am helping

>pegging

Why are commies so into pegging and cuckholding?......

Getting fucked by Tyrone in the ass doesn't count

you cant samefag on pol did u know?

Literally anyone can commit fornication nowadays if they are not socially autistic, literally all they have to do is use tinder or craigslist. That's not an impressive feat at all

Sex doesn't matter. Self improvement matters. Fighting for your country and people matter. Getting money and power matters. Sex is temporary pleasure and a distraction from the task at hand. Do not give in to Jewish programming and primal urges.

not with these t levels

hahahaha

u maek me laff frien

Then why is pol still full of angsty virgins

hello robert

r selected numales are adapted to mainstream culture so it's more likely for them to be rewarded with sex.

Success in life equates to sex. And this is why you'll die poor and alone.