JFK docs research & discussion

ITT everything regarding the newly released documents related to the (((Assassination))) of John F. Kennedy.

Here a small collection of stuff I saw so far, im sure there is more to it

Russia says Johnson killed Kennedy, Page 5
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf

30 pages missing as first pages mentiones 33 pages while the PDF only has 3
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32281870.pdf

Tippett meant to kill Kennedy and be killed afterwards, Page 3
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32206626.pdf

Tippett together with Rubenstein and possibly Oswald, Page 2
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32312562.pdf

Multiple shooters and bullets
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf

(((Assassination)))
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/DOCID-32373749.PDF

Cuban exiles apparently planned on killing cuban government officials
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32293717.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jRhQekGyiRI
youtube.com/watch?v=1LcvNM7oc7k
youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32352217.pdf
themillenniumreport.com/2016/03/jfk-jr-told-the-world-who-murdered-his-father-but-nobody-was-paying-attention-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
youtube.com/watch?v=-rawB5_fq6o
youtube.com/watch?v=m7iwZ4PZAfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtube.com/watch?v=saf5UCLUx9M
youtube.com/watch?v=MKYK6SDLQGE
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=YpR1pnalKuc
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113185.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32333253.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32115207.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32129399.pdf
theonion.com/article/cia-realizes-its-been-using-black-highlighters-all-1848
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jackie-o landed the fatal shot then grabbed the skull piece as a souvenir for her handler.

end of file

some bump

note how JFK sinks into his seat before the fatal shot hit already. also imo it looks like the driver is shooting the fatal shot

bump

yeah, i saw that email posted. but im not sure if it actually is related. "big news" could be anything, and the timing may be coincidence.

also i would wonder why the plans to kill kennedy would require people from the UK to know about which could blow the whistle as the guy calling the news apparently did.
if connected to the assassination it would be big though

Sup Forums already lost interest in the files?

bump

youtu.be/jRhQekGyiRI

CIA's black book stuff is closer tied to Israel than the US.

you are making it yourself to easy. there is no one reason why he was killed i think. he went against everything (((they))) liked
he went against the fed with executive order 11110 that allowed the US to issue its own currency, robbing the FED its monopoly. even got a few billion of it into circulation. but the (((lone gunman))) happened, money got drawn out of circulation again, and noone ever spoke about EO11110 ever again until it got indirectly revoked by another EO some 25 years later
he went against the CIA
lyndon b johnson wanted to be president too
that thing in the video may be one of the many points, but not the sole one. pic related by the way about the banking system and includes why gaddafi had to go

It is a shame that Bill Hick's isn't alive to see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LcvNM7oc7k

He was right all along.

Oh wait.....

>implying he isnt
youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc

bumparino

appreciate every bump

Alex Jones just said there are documents that say Hitler was alive and in Argentina and that Johnson was going to be exposed as KKK? Bump; this must be why the shills are out in force.

well, there are at least files out for some time now talking about how the US searched for hitler after the war for some time already, so that isnt really big news even. especially considdering that it was known there is no evidence of him actually dying in germany. the body that allegedly was his was that of a woman even
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment

bumparooski

a last bump from me

Reminder that the literal GOAT got murdered by some scummy libs whose cabal now runs the world

Hello, a bump

Stop giving me hope. There ain't gonna be shit in those documents. There's not going to be a happening. Nothing ever happens.

The fucking (((inditements))) are to distract us from this

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32352217.pdf

It appears this is a communication from JMWAVE (CIA Miami office) to the CIA Director

Excerpt (transcription at the bottom from hard to read text):

*According to UNSTAR (2) Fidel Castro reportedly extremely concerned with persistence of investigation late President Kennedy’s murder and with possible disclosures that could result

**ODENVY (4) [which its he FBI] pressing for direct access to source, which of course not possible

***JENTONS (1) [Dudley?] queried MRS. UNSTAR (2) at length, but satisfied she has no further knowledge.

themillenniumreport.com/2016/03/jfk-jr-told-the-world-who-murdered-his-father-but-nobody-was-paying-attention-3/

Blumpin chunkin

its sad really that all trump has to do to be the best president since JFK is to not be a jewish puppet. well, okay, he would be on the level of nixon then i guess, but if he then additionally plans to help the people and not strengthen his own power he is automatically JFK tier. even sadder is that in all those years noone met those standards despite them being so low

kinda fits in here i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
(is awfully random at first, but once it gets to JFK assassination it suddenly is a string of redpills)

youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
(calls out CIA and possible Bush involvement for the assassination of JFK and tried assassination of Ronald Reagan)

youtube.com/watch?v=-rawB5_fq6o
(Lyndon B. Johnson being behind JFK Assassination)

kinda unrelated i guess, but still good.
youtube.com/watch?v=m7iwZ4PZAfQ
9/11 was an inside job and talking about Bush sr and jr being in skull and bones

That is why she tries to leave the car. She is spooked as fuck from him shooting her husband liek it was nithing

The shot came from the front.

hey did he drop the rest of the files?

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

youtube.com/watch?v=saf5UCLUx9M

youtube.com/watch?v=MKYK6SDLQGE

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Yup but nothin was there
youtube.com/watch?v=YpR1pnalKuc

heard she was with Onassis getting MK Ultra training for 6 months, came back that day, Kennedy's entire cabinet was overseas

link

bump for Hitler

good thing i didnt have to create this pic too now

where's the part of the release with hitler pics in s. america? i need the pdf guise.

why are there suddnly 6 people in the car

some people say they always were. some people say its the mandela effect

The problem with a lot of this stuff is that they're FBI 308 forms; which is simply a record of what a witness (or someone else) told them.

It is NOT analysis, or proof that what they're saying is true.

For example, if a few days after the event, someone walked into an FBI office and said "I saw JFK grab a gun and shoot himself", the FBI agent would fill out a 302 saying that it was reported that JFK shot himself.

But again, that's not to say that it's true. It's just that they have paperwork to log everything they're told.

This can be a problem 50+ years later when people read them thinking there's truth to anything being said.

well, its usually said where the information comes from. sometimes it mentions the source being an informant which previously gave accurate info, or bad info, or some good and some bad. so its not that random

PLEASE STOP BEING RETARDED:
>Super sekret club is taking over the world from the shadows
>they document everything they have ever done wrong
>they save the documentation for decades
>they hand the documentation over to their executors

You faggots can hardly believe when a nigger films himself committing a petty crime, but you expect the jewish cabal to be brought down by a document request?

Grow the fuck up. You will never know the truth, especially if you keep begging kikes for it.

Ya but even seemingly normal sources get it wrong or spread untrue rumors.

For example, I found out a few weeks ago that I got named in a DOJ investigation by someone claiming I did something I didn't do.

why did they delay the release instead of faking it?
how are we supposed to find out that they are fake if not looking into them?
why did the CIA try to delay the release again?
why do you want us to not read them?

>commit shitty false flag
>none of the evidence makes sense
>"don't worry goy, we have all the evidence, it makes sense, we will show you later
>we will show you later
>we will show you later

I don't think people should bother reading them because any incriminating evidence will be false Those who committed the crime have held the evidence for fucking decades and you have to be pants-on-head retarded to believe they would just hand it over. You won't find out if they are fake by looking at them, you will only use it to justify your preconceived notions
>LHO acted alone
Lying kikes! they swapped the documents!
>young Hillary Clinton pulled the trigger
I fucking knew it!

So if they use these docs to throw someone you hate but they don't give a fuck about, you will just eat it up and they get away with murder. But that is irrelevant because THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON TO ASSUME THEY WOULD JUST TURN THEMSELVES IN DECADES LATER.

oh i found it cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

dont see anything bad coming from reading them still. maybe some wasted hours, but those were only spent getting baited by blacked threads here either way, so nothing is lost. telling people to not look into it sounds a lot like a fucking shill though

bump

Hitler survived WW2

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

its known for some time already that hitler was searched for after WW2. if they wouldnt expected his survival they wouldnt have searched for him

Three things that matter RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>vegas
>Imran
>Weinstein
and hundred more important things happening AS WE LIVE ignored by our most valueable resource, autismos, because despite all your value, you choose to focus on shit that no one cares about and will never, ever matter.

It is [current year], catching JFK's killers is decades too late; you need to accept that the criminals who killed JFK got away with THAT CRIME, stop ignoring the shitstorm around you by focusing on the past.

>noone cares about one of the most known conspiracy theories out there
k
also its not too late, as the same enthities responsible for JFKs assassination are still running shit right now.

telling people to ignore information the government itselves gives about because "it doesnt matter" is boarderline stupid, or just outright shilling. also who doesnt learn about the past is forced to relive it over and over again.
you are free to participate in any weinstein or vegas thread you like instead of using the effort you could spent on those to tell people there is nothing to see in the JFK documents

yea but now al ciada even confirmed it

FUCK YOU ARE GODAMN DENSE

(((THEY))) CONTROL ALL THE EVIDENCE, WHY WOULD (((THEY))) TURN THEMSELVES IN

FUCKING REEEEEEEEE HOW CAN YOU EVEN FEED YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER.

YOU ARE LITERALLY EXPECTING THE FUCKING KIKES TO BTFO THEMSELVES YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING THINK FOR ONE GOD DAMN SECOND:

>filthy kike has evidence that would destroy him (for som fucking reason)
>you ask for it
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS NEXT YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT? THEY JUST GIVE IT OVER AND WHITE PEOPLE WIN FOREVER?

FUCK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH RIGHT NOW IM SO MAD.

the driver shot him? you mean someone thought it would be a good idea to have the driver shoot the president? you do realize the repercussions for everyone involved if someone actually spots the driver doing the shooting.
There is no way in hell that is your assasination strategy, just to hope that he pulls the trigger so fast that all the eyes that are watching kennedy don't see that happen, yeah, good plan

then why didnt they release fake docs earlier if its so easy for them?
why did the CIA still want to delay it if there is nothing in it?
why are the documents already giving evidence contrary to the official narrative when there is nothing in it?

It's impossible for Ruby to be part of the assassination plot

trumps decision to withhold evidence about bush and clinton is essentially proof he has bowed to/corroborated with the (((deep state)))

do you mean the redaction of people that are still alive?
i doubt trump hat much say in it. im amazed the docs got out in the first place. it probably wasnt his decission, and if he talks about it not being his decission he would be likely to go down the same route JFK did

It's literally his job as president to decide if they do or not. Him and him alone: that's how the law is written, hans. He had 100% say, and chose to help cover up the trail of people involved in the assassination of an american president. he is now officially (((trump)))

worried about people learning the connection between rubenstein and israel, schlomo?
>claims that Dallas Police were John Birch Society, Ruby shot JFK and then Oswald to tie up loose ends
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113185.pdf
>FBI knew about Ruby
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf

He is alive.

him being in charge of it by law means nothing. he could tell people to release it in full, but still the CIA and FBI would have to comply. they could sabotage the act in various ways up to the point to outright refusal to release because "not my president".
and again, CIA didnt want to release it at all. he probably already had to push hard to make them release anything, and had to comply with the "protecting living persons" in order to not literally lose his head.

I too thought Ruby was in on it, but the fact that he went to Western Union first to wire money to one of his random models and was very lucky the dallas police were 40 minutes late when they started to transfer oswald, there is no way, no how, you go to western union first before you commit the biggest contract murder of your life.
Now you are going to say well hell, the dallas police were in on it too and deliberately delayed the transfer of oswald till Ruby got there, well if your assasination plot relies on whether the dallas police department can keep their mouth shut for 50 years then you are in serious trouble. Do you see where I am getting with all this? It is why I easily concluded Ruby couldn't have been contracted to silence him.

Are you retarded? If they refused to follow his order of law he would have legitimate reason to dismantle their corrupt organizations. His only real chance at greatness was to martyr himself and bring light to the corruption: he chose not to. He is a puppet of the (((deep state)))

>two shooters, one escaped [Page 3]
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32333253.pdf
>Ruby and a communist police officer framed Oswald [Page 2]
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32115207.pdf
Your speculation is worthless. Rubenstein is obviously involved and the documents give more credence to that theory than yours

also, to further shit on your retarded kike theory, paddock wired funds right before the vegas shooting

>implying he cant be of better service alive than dead

alright once again, its very simple, you don't go to western union first, what do you say to your handlers if you are late in shooting oswald? what happened is this, Ruby was despondent over kennedy's death, (interviews with his friends and family have confirmed this) he is close by to the police station after going to western union and stops by to see what's going on, he is let in because of his good connections within the department.
He is standing there with the reporters and policemen when oswald appears, oswald has a smirk on his face which incensed ruby, he pulls out his gun and shoots oswald in the stomach. Afterwards Ruby in jail is said to have claimed he was a hero for shooting oswald, ruby was a wannabe bigshot his whole life, this also according to EVERYONE who knew him. So either Ruby is a wannabe or a CONTRACT KILLER tasked with the most important hit of the decade, you are really telling me it's the latter?

Well let's make a quick list here:
[ x ] corrobarated with jfk's murderers
[ ] done something worth while
you let me know when i can update the list

pimpin ain't never easy

please stop posting this!

dont you get it, its not Hitler, its the movement, he was a leader, it lives on. please stop guys! your gonna call attention to the WRONG places and we only have 2 other places and one is called out in the media already and NO its not from that pic.

>Tippett together with Rubenstein and possibly Oswald, Page 2
im just reading the files, jew

film was clearly doctored but still. back and to the left. and why wasn't jo covered in all that blood, she was right in the path of the exit wound. why did the blood burst upward into the air

>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32312562.pdf
there were 1000s of informants making all kinds of connections in the JFK murder, it was the biggest game in town and everyone wanted to be somebody. That is not evidence, Now if you have some documents that show the follow up investigation on the claim that those three met together please present that and I will re-examine the case, the difference between you and me is that I follow the evidence where ever it leads, you have already made up your mind and cling to any kind of supporting evidence no matter the level of validity.

>i follow the evidence
>makes up hypothesis based an anecdotal nonsense
you're not fooling anyone

The slide action is worse than the '16 election...(((they))) know and are sliding like fuck-all.

Majority of the archived threads (of any reasonable length)

he also could have just delayed it another decade or so.

at this point im certain trump could bring back the dead to life, and people would complain he isnt raising more of them...

it's weird, the fact that ruby went to western union first doesn't bother you at all? that was a big one for me.

and I'm certain (((trump))) could cut a loud fart and everyone would proclaim it the greatest symphony of the century. he hasn't done anything but hide evidence. you let me know when that changes

new one to me LBJ was KKK

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32129399.pdf

>the guy connected to israel sends money around
wow, shocker of the century. and his name is rubenstein, you're tipping your hand too hard, shill

i dont think it actuall splatters upwards. it seems to go to the front, but i assume due to the wind from driving it makes it look like going straight up instead of to the front everywhere

as for why she isnt covered in blood, no idea

>makes up hypothesis based an anecdotal nonsense
Typical kikery

shilling is just something i do on the side to earn a little cash.
this is too easy.
The testimony from Doyle E. Lane indicates that Ruby was indeed at Western Union on the 24th, and did indeed send money to one of his models, so clearly not in a hurry to get to his contract kill appointment that was technically supposed to be happening at the same time. Ruby got awfully lucky that day. Hope you don't mind, the deep state pays me per word so I get a little lengthy sometimes.

His wife was a Manchurian candidate.

>rubenstein knows hes about to do something that will get him either arrested or killed
>so he sends out some money right before
>this is somehow unbelievable
>yfw

sure that makes sense if he went early, but the whole point is he didn't he was way late. also he sent all of $25, not exactly a critical last task would you say.

you dont have to be at the scene to be involved in the assassination. maybe rubys sole purpose was tying up lose ends while others did actual assassination

>doesnt believe declassified federal documents implicating rubensteins involvement
>but let me tell you the exact time and dollar values of this extremely specific incident, of which i have no credible source
whatever you say, rabbi

>>implying he isnt
>youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc

That was my failed attempt at humor!

You didn't notice the Bill Jones file name?

my bad. sometimes im quite dense

[comment redacted]

i think this fits in here
theonion.com/article/cia-realizes-its-been-using-black-highlighters-all-1848

solid get